The one thing I liked about Independent is that it wasn't afraid to war. It seems that everyone in this world is afraid to, my alliance included.
It's not a wonder why your alliance is scared of action...some atrocious conquest attempts from what I've seen...but I can't complain about free BPThe one thing I liked about Independent is that it wasn't afraid to war. It seems that everyone in this world is afraid to, my alliance included.
War is coming lol. I think it's because when they try to start a war and fail they stop playing offense instead of regrouping and coming back. Grepolis is repetitive, but you must keep going at it. Lose units, build units, and get BP lolIf people are complaining so much about huggers, maybe they should actually start a war and fight for real...
So here's my take on this world so far. Of course my opinions are based on what I know so far. But it all depends on what alliances are actually working together behind the scenes.
1) Bunny Killers - nice grouping in O44 with no real threats there. Sharing islands in southwest O54 with the Jokers, and the Knights. They will probably start fighting the Jokers for those cities, then turn to the knights. They are leading in attacking, and defending. they seem spread out, but they have nice cores. SWIM
2) Children of the Corn - Nice grouping on O55. #2 in attacking, but #6 in defending. They are sharing O55 with the Knights. why do I get the feeling they are working together. Swim
3) The Knights who say Ni - An OK core grouping, but with stragglers in 44, 45, 54, 55. They will not move south toward Children territory, or west to BK territory. North is the logical direction, and BK is to their north too. But wait, there's more. Sharing real estate with Legion/Legion2, and they're right on top of each other like unwanted roommates. Either fight them or merge.#3 in attacking, and #3 defending. Not too shabby for just 31 players. FLOAT/SWIM if they have a good diplomat.
4) Gladiator bunnies - See Bunny Killers.
5) Jedi mind trick - Moves up from #8 to #5, while their sister alliance Order 66 goes from #5 to #8. What the....? Swapping players? Nothing wrong with that since they're the same team. #6 attacking, and #9 defending. They really have a nice grip on O45. I think they will stop any more growth in O45 from BK. either by fighting, or diplomacy. SWIM
6) Hurricane of Jokers - My alliance, so i wont comment too much. Our biggest threat is from BK, as they are populating more and more of O54. #9 attacking, and #11 defending. Contrary to the opinions of some, including any teammates, our leadership is doing fine in my opinion. We do have a good mix of experienced and newer players. swim/float/sink? we shall see.
7) The Legion/legion 2 - So spread out! But wait! Right in the knights territory. They're so close, they might as well merge if they are not fighting. #8 attacking, #9 defending. if the knights decide to fight them soon, i don't think it will end well for them. SINK
8) Order66 - see Jedi Mind Trick.
9) Legion 2 - see Legion.
10) Hurricane of jokers. - See Hurricane of jokers
11) Storm Dragons - WTH - Nice tight group in the rim, and already in the top 12. #11 attacking, but #25 defending. Do they even bother building defenses with no one attacking them? With absolutely no competition, they are free to grow. But there can't be much food left out there. SWIM
12) Unity - Hold up here! 26 players right in the middle of BK territory, and you're in the top 12? #72 attacking, and #49 defending? (72, and 49) What's going on here? Am i missing something?
Well, thanks for reading my thoughts. I'm sure I don't know what I talking about, but please lets hear some intelligent comments, or your own thoughts on my rant.
View attachment 2856