Top 12

DeletedUser15730

The one thing I liked about Independent is that it wasn't afraid to war. It seems that everyone in this world is afraid to, my alliance included.

DeletedUser9851

It's a slow world, so building up forces take a long time. a couple of months before we really start seeing some action i think.

DeletedUser5074

The one thing I liked about Independent is that it wasn't afraid to war. It seems that everyone in this world is afraid to, my alliance included.

It's not a wonder why your alliance is scared of action...some atrocious conquest attempts from what I've seen...but I can't complain about free BP :D

DeletedUser15649

It's not a wonder why your alliance is scared of action...some atrocious conquest attempts from what I've seen...but I can't complain about free BP :D
If people are complaining so much about huggers, maybe they should actually start a war and fight for real...

DeletedUser5074

If people are complaining so much about huggers, maybe they should actually start a war and fight for real...

War is coming lol. I think it's because when they try to start a war and fail they stop playing offense instead of regrouping and coming back. Grepolis is repetitive, but you must keep going at it. Lose units, build units, and get BP lol

DeletedUser12321

War is coming, be nice. Some of us are just trying to build nice pretty cities.

DeletedUser5074

Ohhhh man, maybe this is why the jokers are afraid of war...
otytNOg.jpg

DeletedUser9851

How does that prove that HoJ are afraid of war? i do agree that sending swords, and and archers are a bad choice to break a siege, on the the other hand, this is a player willing to sacrifice all of his troops to help a teammate.

DeletedUser5074

I see it's been a while since the last top 12, so let's do this again. MRA #3 has fallen, as fracture seems to have disbanded.

1. Bunny Killers - Lots of heavy hitters and great fighters, but very spread out. Three maxed out sister alliances spells out disorganization and mass recruiting, as they seem to become the new Independent. Float then Sink

2. Children of the Corn - Slowly climbing their way up the charts. Most solid core out of all the top 12 alliances, and as we said before they have played before on previous worlds. These guys aim to take control in 55, and might do just that. Swim

3. The Knights Who Say "Ni" - Previously known as THE GANG, these knights seemingly have hit some rough seas. Many players have left and the leadership change has many wondering if these are the same group as the one in Marathon. Although their core isn't the best in north 55 and they might run into some trouble in the very near future, these guys are still a very experienced group with gritty fighters that can pull through. Float then Swim

4. Gladiator Bunnies - Sister alliance to Bunny killers. See #1

5. Order 66 - Seems to have NW O45 in lockdown right now, but are running into some trouble against the bunnies on their northern border. This raises the question...can they run with heavy fighters in the future? Back to the present, nothing to be worried about....right? Float

6. Hurricane of Jokers - Biggest group in O54, but there have been questions about their leadership and experience. From what I have seen, not very formidable at all...just haven't faced a tough enemy. Maybe the Bunnies will give them some heat in along the eastern border. Sink

7. The Legion - Situated in northern/central 55, these guys are right in the thick of things with Knights and Corn. Real estate might soon be hard to come by, so we will see how things play out. Have some experienced players but have the MRA vibe with two close to maxed alliances. Took in refugees from MOB and Ashes after Knights destroyed both of those alliances. Float then Sink

8. Jedi Mind Trick - Sister alliance to Order 66. See #5

9. The Legion II - Sister alliance to The Legion. See #7

10. Hurricane of Jokers. - Sister alliance to Hurricane of Jokers. See #6. (Why are these names getting worse and worse though, seriously?)

11. The Storm Dragons - The first true rim alliance on this world. Has a very solid core in O46, and I see a few familiar faces from older worlds who have played together before. Let's see if they run into any trouble out there... Swim

12. Iron Phalanx - Last we have these guys...average core in southern 45, let's see if they decide to close in on Order 66 or expand out to the rim toward the Storm Dragons. Either direction and they will be in for a treat. Float

Hopefully there are more wars though, let's see if anything changes in the next few weeks.

DeletedUser12321

Nice top 12, but who is the 3rd Bunny alliance? I would think i would know if we had a 3rd, but maybe im wrong.

DeletedUser12321

lol, love the meme. However the trojan bunnies are no relation to us. Just 2, BK and gladiators. Now i am all for having as many alliances with Bunnies in their name as possible.

DeletedUser9851

So here's my take on this world so far. Of course my opinions are based on what I know so far. But it all depends on what alliances are actually working together behind the scenes.

1) Bunny Killers - nice grouping in O44 with no real threats there. Sharing islands in southwest O54 with the Jokers, and the Knights. They will probably start fighting the Jokers for those cities, then turn to the knights. They are leading in attacking, and defending. they seem spread out, but they have nice cores. SWIM
2) Children of the Corn - Nice grouping on O55. #2 in attacking, but #6 in defending. They are sharing O55 with the Knights. why do I get the feeling they are working together. Swim
3) The Knights who say Ni - An OK core grouping, but with stragglers in 44, 45, 54, 55. They will not move south toward Children territory, or west to BK territory. North is the logical direction, and BK is to their north too. But wait, there's more. Sharing real estate with Legion/Legion2, and they're right on top of each other like unwanted roommates. Either fight them or merge.#3 in attacking, and #3 defending. Not too shabby for just 31 players. FLOAT/SWIM if they have a good diplomat.
4) Gladiator bunnies - See Bunny Killers.
5) Jedi mind trick - Moves up from #8 to #5, while their sister alliance Order 66 goes from #5 to #8. What the....? Swapping players? Nothing wrong with that since they're the same team. #6 attacking, and #9 defending. They really have a nice grip on O45. I think they will stop any more growth in O45 from BK. either by fighting, or diplomacy. SWIM
6) Hurricane of Jokers - My alliance, so i wont comment too much. Our biggest threat is from BK, as they are populating more and more of O54. #9 attacking, and #11 defending. Contrary to the opinions of some, including any teammates, our leadership is doing fine in my opinion. We do have a good mix of experienced and newer players. swim/float/sink? we shall see.
7) The Legion/legion 2 - So spread out! But wait! Right in the knights territory. They're so close, they might as well merge if they are not fighting. #8 attacking, #9 defending. if the knights decide to fight them soon, i don't think it will end well for them. SINK
8) Order66 - see Jedi Mind Trick.
9) Legion 2 - see Legion.
10) Hurricane of jokers. - See Hurricane of jokers
11) Storm Dragons - WTH - Nice tight group in the rim, and already in the top 12. #11 attacking, but #25 defending. Do they even bother building defenses with no one attacking them? With absolutely no competition, they are free to grow. But there can't be much food left out there. SWIM
12) Unity - Hold up here! 26 players right in the middle of BK territory, and you're in the top 12? #72 attacking, and #49 defending? (72, and 49) What's going on here? Am i missing something?

Well, thanks for reading my thoughts. I'm sure I don't know what I talking about, but please lets hear some intelligent comments, or your own thoughts on my rant.

Though sometimes:
whats going on.jpg

DeletedUser15514

So here's my take on this world so far. Of course my opinions are based on what I know so far. But it all depends on what alliances are actually working together behind the scenes.

1) Bunny Killers - nice grouping in O44 with no real threats there. Sharing islands in southwest O54 with the Jokers, and the Knights. They will probably start fighting the Jokers for those cities, then turn to the knights. They are leading in attacking, and defending. they seem spread out, but they have nice cores. SWIM
2) Children of the Corn - Nice grouping on O55. #2 in attacking, but #6 in defending. They are sharing O55 with the Knights. why do I get the feeling they are working together. Swim
3) The Knights who say Ni - An OK core grouping, but with stragglers in 44, 45, 54, 55. They will not move south toward Children territory, or west to BK territory. North is the logical direction, and BK is to their north too. But wait, there's more. Sharing real estate with Legion/Legion2, and they're right on top of each other like unwanted roommates. Either fight them or merge.#3 in attacking, and #3 defending. Not too shabby for just 31 players. FLOAT/SWIM if they have a good diplomat.
4) Gladiator bunnies - See Bunny Killers.
5) Jedi mind trick - Moves up from #8 to #5, while their sister alliance Order 66 goes from #5 to #8. What the....? Swapping players? Nothing wrong with that since they're the same team. #6 attacking, and #9 defending. They really have a nice grip on O45. I think they will stop any more growth in O45 from BK. either by fighting, or diplomacy. SWIM
6) Hurricane of Jokers - My alliance, so i wont comment too much. Our biggest threat is from BK, as they are populating more and more of O54. #9 attacking, and #11 defending. Contrary to the opinions of some, including any teammates, our leadership is doing fine in my opinion. We do have a good mix of experienced and newer players. swim/float/sink? we shall see.
7) The Legion/legion 2 - So spread out! But wait! Right in the knights territory. They're so close, they might as well merge if they are not fighting. #8 attacking, #9 defending. if the knights decide to fight them soon, i don't think it will end well for them. SINK
8) Order66 - see Jedi Mind Trick.
9) Legion 2 - see Legion.
10) Hurricane of jokers. - See Hurricane of jokers
11) Storm Dragons - WTH - Nice tight group in the rim, and already in the top 12. #11 attacking, but #25 defending. Do they even bother building defenses with no one attacking them? With absolutely no competition, they are free to grow. But there can't be much food left out there. SWIM
12) Unity - Hold up here! 26 players right in the middle of BK territory, and you're in the top 12? #72 attacking, and #49 defending? (72, and 49) What's going on here? Am i missing something?

Well, thanks for reading my thoughts. I'm sure I don't know what I talking about, but please lets hear some intelligent comments, or your own thoughts on my rant.

Though sometimes:
View attachment 2856

Nice top 12....very well put

DeletedUser12321

After all the "MRA" two full alliances talk up pops the fighting knights and Fight Club.....thats just funny.