Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser7985

Permanent Ban, Ocean 44 and Ocean 45 are not Oceans Vortex Gods has had a strong presence in, especially west Ocean 44. Also, when I wrote that you guys had not taken 10+ cities from Brit, most of which were in western 44. When you start taking cities in East Ocean 44 and in West Ocean 54, then you can say you are taking cities in our territory. Congrats on taking cities that are too far for us to defend though.

Vinny up to a week ago Infamous had a cease fire with Anti-Matter how is that standing by you? (I believe, I could be wrong and it would not be the first time) If you want to know who bailed you out with Anti-Matter is was Vortex Gods, so get your facts straight. and be real.

This is a war game, Bring it on. Win or Lose it will be fun as hell - which I think is the point of playing a game.

Mighty Mouse - hey Thunder looks like I might be the turtle after all!! thats what I get for opening up my mouth. LOL

DeletedUser11556

So cbl, let me get this right, if you or yours lose a city that is not in your territory they dont count. Perhaps you should explain that to Bayou. lol. Surely any war is won is by taking advantage of any weakness of your enemy whether that is by isolation or whatever. Bayou lost 10 cities after being opd and hes a decent player. This weekend you opd one of our players, Junbee, and you managed 1 revolt out of 11 cities attacked, which was unsuccessful. Id say that tells astory to any who play Grepolis.

As for having any knowledge about the relationship between The Wheels and Infamous, youre cetrainly lacking there. Yes your dirty backstabbing action on Matters certainly turned the War around for us but only by taking their focus off us.

I am looking forward to the next stage as the heat is turned up and the nights get even longer, charge cards melt... fun?? We must be crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7985

Every city taken is a loss for one and a win for another but Oh please Oping a person that does not have close by support is hardly a great feat. and Yes we Oped Junbee who had very close by support, huge difference between those two scenarios. But please compare the two and
Id say that tells astory to any who play Grepolis.

In regards to Anti-Matter, if AM's leadership was not so arrogant and bullying then it would of been a lot harder for us to do what was best for the server. Right now, AM and VG would be running this server and the server what just about be dead. But AM leadershipZ decided AM were gods and did not need our support and friendship. It was he who killed the friendship. So your knowledge is certainly lacking there.
Seems to be that instead of knowing everything you are just kissing the behinds of the old Anti-Matter players that joined you.

My source inside of Infamous says that they were not attacking Ant-Matter. I guess I could get on grepo intel and compare ABP and DBP of AM and Infamous if I really cared enough.

MM

DeletedUser11585

you are correct we wasnt attacking matter but this wasnt done behind wheels back for from it was a plan put in place with wheels leadership also and our support has and always will be given when needed

this opertunity came about as the pressure was already on matter and we wasnt needed to add more

you talk like killing a world is a good thing we could have done that months ago but we like to fight so instead try to keep it interesting if u soon kill world by pacting the world like u try y not try sim city sound right up your street

DeletedUser6798

Yes your dirty backstabbing action on Matters certainly turned the War around for us but only by taking their focus off us..

In regards to Anti-Matter, if AM's leadership was not so arrogant and bullying then it would of been a lot harder for us to do what was best for the server. Right now, AM and VG would be running this server and the server what just about be dead. But AM leadershipZ decided AM were gods and did not need our support and friendship. It was he who killed the friendship. So your knowledge is certainly lacking there.

Lol that comment and your reply really made my day. I may not be around much here, so just take my comments as you would from any inconsequential nub...but wow.

Lets revisit the AM relationship with VG, formerly, GOS, formerly, TEG from Upsilon.

AM and TEG were allies for almost the entirety of upsilon. Both werent very close, but had solid communication, and we hitting common enemies. At WW time AM purposed that TEG join in to build common wonders. TEG refused, decided to go on their own, and both alliances decided to have a "friendly competition" (clb's words). Due to several factors, which included size, activity, and planning, during their "friendly competition" AM was able to build 6 of 7 wonders and TEG 1 (and much to our enjoyment, our enemies got none).

The best part was at that point TEG purposed 2 options internally. 1. To hand off the wonder to AM and share the crown, or talk to the enemy (which they did) and attempt to block AM from the crown. Finally cooler heads prevailed and upsilon was won.

Now to the relevant world. Both AM and TEG decided to join Sparta in the same ocean, and be allies from the start. AM began warring the larger threat alliances in the core while now GOS hit and merged with smaller alliances towards the east. GOS then, without notice or discussion with AM, merged with Vortex alliances becoming VG. Vortex players didnt like AM guys much and had previously threatened war before decided to hit Warlords. Add in a couple more merges, a couple more branches and boom there you have it.. VG with no main enemy and half of an alliance with a minority complex against AM. War was meant to be. There was no animosity, there was no arrogance (outside of maybe Tiger).. This was simply an alliance (GOS) looking out for their own interest without any concern over what their first and strongest ally would consider. Nothing wrong there, but becoming VG made war inevitable. And I have no qualms with that.

But clb what we have here are several betrayals or attempts to betray by your group against the matters. Multiple times in Upsilon, and multiple times in Sparta. So really now.. who was the arrogant bully? Matters shared the crown, and then immediately offered a pact in sparta (honestly I wanted to make you red because i knew this would happen). So please.. dont go throwing stones.

Either way story time is over.. Im going back to my books of law and will sim for now.. best of luck to all
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif
cnfy7elqh8dotnsdp.gif

DeletedUser7985

A few things Oliver. First, usually we do not talk about other worlds in new worlds. But it was very simple we traded our 1 world wonder for your 6, otherwise no one would of gotten a crown. A fair trade. But that world is done, this is a new world with new circumstances regardless of the wrong inference you are trying to make.

AM did not offer us a pact when this world first started.

You obviously have no clue of the interaction that took place from your leadership to ours. But it does not matter cause Anti-Matter is dead and gone. That is a true testament to how good Anti-Matter was in this world, lasted 117 days.

You will be a very good lawyer because you can be on the wrong side of the argument (as you are here, once again) and make your side sound like the right side.

Best of luck with your books,
MM

DeletedUser7985

Infamous has never been in a position to kill this world. It seems like there is a language barrier here but never once was I saying killing a world is a good thing. I am completely against any one or two alliances ruling the world because that is boring for everyone on the server. Even people that do not like me probably would not call me a simmer or say that I want to sim.

mm

DeletedUser6798

Its ok clb. You can view any world however you like. You are the one that has to save face in this world.. me, I dont really care as much.

And to say I was unaware as it the on-goings within the matters is ridiculous and that comment merely shows how valid your points really are :D

Plus we all know the only reason I am even on here now is so you wont catch me in post count lol

DeletedUser

Vortex players didnt like AM guys much and had previously threatened war before decided to hit Warlords. Add in a couple more merges, a couple more branches and boom there you have it.. VG with no main enemy and half of an alliance with a minority complex against AM.

See this is the funny bit.

Gods never had an issue with Matter, I know coming in from the outside that Gods leadership only ever had good things to say about matter, and my impression was that that pact was going to stay to the end.

As for Vortex having a problem with Matter? One of my issues for the last month or so has been that many of the bigger former Vortex (Now at Stone Cold Killers) have never actually attacked Matter at all, preferring to feed on the weaker DW. So this "Vortex had an issue with matter" may be correct on paper, but it never replicated itself on the battlefield to any great extent.

Im not totally sure where anti matter got this inferiority complex from, but Gods were always on your side, and the ex Vortex, they certainly to my knowledge were not pushing for a war against Matter.

DeletedUser2630

problem is you're talking to a guy that has 38K BP total all server long. he's a talker not a fighter and it's always funny to see the talkers tell us all how the fighting is going. enough said :)

DeletedUser6798

I have 38k BP? wow thats more than i thought lmao

Bayou.. no offense but you need to work on your ability to talk smack.. you know the player i can be... the fact that you dont know my situation right now i guess excuses your ignorance, but to play it off as something that discredits me is just more pie on your face. All from Upsilon know im a top 15 fighter.. Is your memory really that short? Or have you just blocked out the existence of all players you have disgraced?

Dimspace I dont know what to tell you. You were on the outside looking in while most of these discussions were going on. To say Gods were on our side is exactly what they wanted everyone (including us) to think. Lets be clear.. as I said before, Gods tried to betray AM in Upsilon.. and they were the ones that eventually broke the pact with AM and declared war. So to say that Gods only have good things to say about matter or that they were always on our side was a fallacy. That Gods leadership was portraying to the rest of the world while they schemed to eventually betray matters. I will give them credit because it was done on their terms and they held the edge from the start, but it was because the majority of matters wanted to believe in a faithful Gods alliance, and proceeded with diplomacy and actions relying on that fact.

DeletedUser11716

I have 38k BP? wow thats more than i thought lmao

Bayou.. no offense but you need to work on your ability to talk smack.. you know the player i can be... the fact that you dont know my situation right now i guess excuses your ignorance, but to play it off as something that discredits me is just more pie on your face. All from Upsilon know im a top 15 fighter.. Is your memory really that short? Or have you just blocked out the existence of all players you have disgraced?

Dimspace I dont know what to tell you. You were on the outside looking in while most of these discussions were going on. To say Gods were on our side is exactly what they wanted everyone (including us) to think. Lets be clear.. as I said before, Gods tried to betray AM in Upsilon.. and they were the ones that eventually broke the pact with AM and declared war. So to say that Gods only have good things to say about matter or that they were always on our side was a fallacy. That Gods leadership was portraying to the rest of the world while they schemed to eventually betray matters. I will give them credit because it was done on their terms and they held the edge from the start, but it was because the majority of matters wanted to believe in a faithful Gods alliance, and proceeded with diplomacy and actions relying on that fact.

Oliver, we had some epic battles in the last stages of Upsilon. I regret we will not be able to duplicate those battles in Sparta. Allow me to wish you good luck in your studies, and I hope to either fight with you or against you in a future world. For now ... study hard and take care.

Puma

DeletedUser11556

It seems to me that a lot of you guys have carried a lot of baggage with you into this world from your previous world. I can only comment on what I see and know is affecting this world. Plain and simple Vortex ( a.k.a. GoS) betrayed Matters which has totally changed the direction this world was taking.

Its nice to see the forum starting to come back to life (This thread anyway).

DeletedUser11750

A lot of players do have baggage, enough that I wouldn't wanna pay the bag fees.

And Vortex and GoS were two different groups that merged, largely due to other people merging.

It seems to me that a lot of you guys have carried a lot of baggage with you into this world from your previous world. I can only comment on what I see and know is affecting this world. Plain and simple Vortex ( a.k.a. GoS) betrayed Matters which has totally changed the direction this world was taking.

Its nice to see the forum starting to come back to life (This thread anyway).

DeletedUser11556

On this world but they played under the name GoS on Upsilon.

DeletedUser6798

Thanks puma. I appreciate it. I will be back.. though it likely wont be in this world or anytime too soon. That being said Ill keep an eye out with the progress being made here.

Anyway.. coming back from WAY off topic.. who wants to make the next sink/swim?