thanks. battle is over, I think we won but either way it was funSending... you could have just sent a PM in Sparta you know to the "usual" suspects. I am SOOO far away from all your stuff... sent not much. You'll need to PM MomQB on sparta to get something local.
shhhhhhhh will martin. the bleeding cant stop if people know to keep picking us apart. us noobs will never survive.My first top 10 prediction, please be kind
1. Infamous- Float- Infamous has lost 9 cities to the matter alliances and gained 2 from the Antimatter and Dark Matter. But they have also gained 7 from The Wheel and only lost 1. They will continue to float for a while.
2. Antimatter- swim- Antimatter and sister alliances have taken 9 cities from Infamous, 4 from serial killers, and 9 from The Wheel in the last 30 days. They might not just swim, but rise as they appear to be pacted with Vortex, Dire wolves, and Gods of Sparta since there has not been any conquests by these alliances.
3. Direwolves- Float- not a lot of action here but has been picking off the wheel and serial killers.
4. Gods of Sparta- Sink- not much action here at all. a couple conquests in the last 30 days agianst the top 10 but nothing noteworthy.
5. Polar Vortex- sink- Picked off a couple wheel in the last 30 days, not much here
6. Saints Matter- see Antimatter
7. serial killers- sink- will the bleeding stop? They are getting picked apart by the top alliances.
8. Dark Matter- see Antimatter
9. Solar Vortex- See Polar Vortex
10. The Wheel- sink- Another punching bag for the top 10 alliances. They may float if the cut and run toward the rim.
Thank you for reading my first and potentially last top 10. These are based on conquers not BP as conquest is a measure of the alliance effectiveness.thisisgrepolis
Shhhh we at SK are noobs or newbs. oh gosh I don't even know. I hate being new to gamesI wont mention all the separate branches of various groups
#1 Antimatter - Swim well run well organized
#2 Infamous - float than sink some good players but at war with Matter
#3 Dire Wolves - float for now swim down the road as they continue to "restructure" internally
#4 Vortex Group - Swim for now as for down the road it will all depend on who they pick a fight with
#5 Gods of Sparta Group - Swim this group is a survivalist bunch
#6 Serial Killers - Float than sink as their Allies Infamous gets pressured by Matter they will not be able to stand on their own
#7 United Resistance - dont know much about them but do know enough to say float for now sink latter
#8 Death From "all angles" - Float for now as for latter on it all depends on who unites the south
#9 The Wheel - float barely they need to find some offense somewhere WTB Offense Please send PM!
#10 Sloths - Float for now I like these guys but... still too small to do well long term same as Death from all angles much depends on who unites the south
#11 Macedonian Empire - Sink they did well for a while but dealing with inactivity issues and stagnation has set in. It is the beginning of the end
#12 KOD II - Sink they will be food for Vortex and/or Dire Wolves in the north no place to expand unless they head into the "wasteland" of 43 in an attempt to survive long term
well it matters as far as the posted said "that is correct.. 7" - and if someone is going to say something thats wrong they can expect to be correctedDoes it matter how many? theres more than 2 or are you just a nit-picker?