Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser7127

4QG7a.png

1) Sink
2) Foat until someone targets them then sink
3) Float until targeted, breaks up into separate alliance (most will still be around)
4) Sink
5) Sink
6) Float?
7) Sink
8.) Sink/Merge
9) Sink
10) Sink
11) Sink, Sink, and Sink
12) Swim, duh ;)

DeletedUser7185

well that was a very biased top 12 ;) all were sinks or eventually sinks except your own alliance and possibly SPQR ;)

DeletedUser7127

well that was a very biased top 12 ;) all were sinks or eventually sinks except your own alliance and possibly SPQR ;)

I probably should have clarified, there are many alliances who have good players but I don't think they will remain in their respective alliances. Two were float until another large/respectable alliance attacks them, but seeing as how there aren't any other dominant alliances yet they will float. These were more long term predictions and I fully accept that I could be wrong. The only biased part was me saying that The Hive will swim :) and why shouldn't I? If someone isn't convinced 100% that their alliance will succeed then why even remain in your alliance?

Take for example Dulce (you guys are allowed to be picked on because at this point in time you are the dominant alliance): They have a good average are attacking and defending but based on reactions of leaders, their two top players leaving (and then one rejoining) they have already shown to have internal struggle. That is why I think they will be around until someone large enough attacks them who have had significant experience in doing so.

Because no one else has really emerged as a possibility to be dominant (that is in the top 12!~there are alliances I predict will do well who are currently not in the top 12) I predict most will sink.

I hope I explained myself a bit better, was writing a paper earlier and didn't have enough time to explain my reasoning, which would most certainly be the reason why my top 12 seemed biased. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4QG7a.png

1) Sink
2) Foat until someone targets them then sink
3) Float until targeted, breaks up into separate alliance (most will still be around)
4) Sink
5) Sink
6) Float?
7) Sink
8.) Sink/Merge
9) Sink
10) Sink
11) Sink, Sink, and Sink
12) Swim, duh ;)

tumblr_inline_mn6kttzslI1qz4rgp.jpg

REALLY?!

DeletedUser7127

Yea I explained my opinon a post or two after. Once again it's my opinion. If we looked at the top 20 alliances there are a few I would pick to be around for a while :)

DeletedUser5088

Black Listed: I believe they are an MRA so sink (btw is this name after the new tv show that just came out?)
D.E.D.: My alliance so I am bias
Chinga Tu Putt: I see them staying around for a little bit under the radar but eventually sink
Slightly Mean: Haven't heard of them until today, MRA maybe sink
Immortals: Couldn't have thought of a more creative name really? MRA sink
The Lacedomians: Say they require a point minium but they really don't. I have gottan a blind invite from them SINK
S.P.Q.R: NOT AGAIN REALLY. Same guys as all the other worlds. As soon as the next world comes out or maybe before SINK
Lorna Block: An alliance focused all on defense. Really they are going nowhere. "Pact with us to get defense" plus ranked 18 for dbp SINK
Halfway to Heaven: have way too many founders and pacts. rank 18 for abp SINK
Wolverines: At war with D.E.D. Sink
Sparta 54: Ok alliance except for their name float
The Hive: Rank #3 attackers Swim

Raising alliances not yet in the top 12:
Imperialdeathsquad: as long as Predawn doesn't quit this world. #2 in abp. Could Swim if Predawn shapes up his act (remember Predawn grepolis is a marathon not a sprint)
Oceans of fire: rank 11 in abp lets see if they make a move to raise up.
Angry Teletubbies: Great exprienced alliance. Pacted with D.E.D.

DeletedUser7127

Seems like we agree :) I like your honorable mentions!

Would also like to congratulate you guys on your BP gains. This is what the ABP boards should look like with 50 active members who have a chance of survival

4QVc4.png

DeletedUser

Most alliances in the top twelve will sink. Do no give me the no duh award. :)

DeletedUser2385

He specifically said not to give him the award... so you get another Charl...

4Rabv.jpg

Sorry bud you have two now as well :(

Back on topic: Most alliances in general that are established today won't make it as they are today anyway.... That's a rarity...

DeletedUser5088

The 2 keepers in the top 12 I say are the Hive and D.E.D.