Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser4322
  • Start date

DeletedUser12275

Too bad you cats are on the losing side =P
74974137.jpg

DeletedUser15467

dont worry king. when HG asks to join us,i will post it on the ex. LOL. and tell him to say pretty please

DeletedUser

Actually is 5k ABP. ..I suck! I'm such a noob. Come take my cities. It'll be easy I promise!

Your memory isn't too good - you were called Mr 7k because that was your total Abp in an entire server.
Are you in a safe ocean with the leading alliance - with only defence - high in rankings due to gold again?

Was Mortis really your 4th alliance in 16 days?

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Your memory isn't too good - you were called Mr 7k because that was your total Abp in an entire server.
Are you in a safe ocean with the leading alliance - with only defence - high in rankings due to gold again?

I don't like revolt worlds and I am only playing in this one for a little gold for my main world Nicaea. But is not the jest of Revolt worlds to be somewhat more defensive since we only have the front snipe option.

DeletedUser723

For the players with average activity levels, yes. But, players with higher activity levels can put out enough offensive pressure to keep enemies at bay or even keep them back peddling. Just like conquest worlds, all play styles(off/def/hybrid) can be equally effective if you are experienced with that play style. Ultimately, like conquest servers, you are only as strong as your alliance is.

DeletedUser4322

Are you still trolling the externals? Is your boyfriend cheating on you with your dad? Did you take care of that itch? So many unanswered questions.....

DeletedUser

Are you still trolling the externals? Is your boyfriend cheating on you with your dad? Did you take care of that itch? So many unanswered questions.....

Classy

Everything I have said is true - I never usually troll but for you I had to make the exception. TBH I am just disappointed that I wanted to see your defensive skills actually tested and prove others wrong. I thought you were going to get that opportunity here but I guess we will have to wait for the next world - whether you jump to or start in the servers dominant pre-made once again is up to you.

Bloodytyrant - yes I would agree with both yourself and Athan. It is easier to get BP from stack defending simply on ratios so you grow faster. Sniping the cs in revolt is the only aggressive defensive move.
You do need defensive players when your back is against the wall ( Z colic was considered a defensive beast in EN Chi and recognised certainly one of the best)- but those aggressive offensive players hunting ls or myths on the front are the star players in general in revolt - in conquest the snipers are the stars.

I would say you are slightly in more trouble on a conquest world (joined a no morale server late so maybe I'm bitter ;)) if you don't have the players - but it is only a matter of time = Solo never goes well. Teamwork wins on both.

I understand Smilodon is conquest savvy and seen in him in a few revolts so could probably add. I think conquest is harder and requires more activity - but I enjoy revolt more.

DeletedUser723

Revolt worlds by far require more skill and activity than conquest.

DeletedUser4322

Classy

Everything I have said is true - I never usually troll but for you I had to make the exception. TBH I am just disappointed that I wanted to see your defensive skills actually tested and prove others wrong. I thought you were going to get that opportunity here but I guess we will have to wait for the next world - whether you jump to or start in the servers dominant pre-made once again is up to you.

Bloodytyrant - yes I would agree with both yourself and Athan. It is easier to get BP from stack defending simply on ratios so you grow faster. Sniping the cs in revolt is the only aggressive defensive move.
You do need defensive players when your back is against the wall ( Z colic was considered a defensive beast in EN Chi and recognised certainly one of the best)- but those aggressive offensive players hunting ls or myths on the front are the star players in general in revolt - in conquest the snipers are the stars.

I would say you are slightly in more trouble on a conquest world (joined a no morale server late so maybe I'm bitter ;)) if you don't have the players - but it is only a matter of time = Solo never goes well. Teamwork wins on both.

I understand Smilodon is conquest savvy and seen in him in a few revolts so could probably add. I think conquest is harder and requires more activity - but I enjoy revolt more.
Lol. ..wow someone is truly Butt Hurt Lol...

Let me tell you something, I thank God that I have made great career choices in life as well as good business ventures. It is because of that that I can afford to have the freedom to play this game as much as I want to AND be able to afford to pay for BIG amount of gold when I choose to. I have probably dropped most people's monthly rent so far on this server! And I love that I can actually do that without even thinking twice about it.

Now tell me, do you actually think I care about proving to anyone on this online game about any skills? Lolololol...I actually laughed when I typed that Lolololol.

Now..Do me a favor. ..if you are playing the server. ..come after me...if not, then shut up...or you can just go to the market, and watch me wipedout the first 3 pages of resources. Maybe that will give you something else to troll about Lol.

#HatingOnMyGoldenSkills

Lol

DeletedUser

Butt Hurt?
You don't even know who I am - yet you said I fail in every server.
When I pointed out you are called Mr 7k - that was in a world where your profile declared you were the best o_O and you couldn't deny.
Your class was highlighted earlier and yes your fan boys will be impressed by how you spend so much gold. You play how you want, you may unite the whole world against Mortis with your mass mails but we both know if it gets tough you'll be gone.
In your last server you disappeared as soon as the going got tough - truth again.
If you can read properly you will see that I wanted to prove others wrong as I like to debate - your ego is of no interest.
The fact is you have no genuine skills - how much gold you spend is up to you, but when I see people think Mortis are nailed on winners because a spineless no skill joker joined them then it is strange.

Why would I want to come for a no skill turtle - you aren't important enough. Keep those servers going sonny whilst the real players fight and you may have achieved something in Grepo that you can actually claim to have contributed to.

DeletedUser4322

Butt Hurt?
You don't even know who I am - yet you said I fail in every server.
When I pointed out you are called Mr 7k - that was in a world where your profile declared you were the best o_O and you couldn't deny.
Your class was highlighted earlier and yes your fan boys will be i mpressed by how you spend so much gold. You play how you want, you may unite the whole world against Mortis with your mass mails but we both know if it gets tough you'll be gone.
In your last server you disappeared as soon as the going got tough - truth again.
If you can read properly you will see that I wanted to prove others wrong as I like to debate - your ego is of no interest.
The fact is you have no genuine skills - how much gold you spend is up to you, but when I see people think Mortis are nailed on winners because a spineless no skill joker joined them then it is strange.

Why would I want to come for a no skill turtle - you aren't important enough. Keep those servers going sonny whilst the real players fight and you may have achieved something in Grepo that you can actually claim to have contributed to.

Lolololol you are soooo butt hurt...thanks for proving my point Lol...my last server was kos BTW. ..and im still there...

Now go troll somewhere else kid ...you dont belong posting with the rest of us lol

DeletedUser723

Careful PT, there's mods in these hills!

For all you haters, yes PT has a specific play style which of course, can be countered just like anyone else's play style. However, more times than not, he tops the charts in BP.
Meanwhile, some of you don't have the skills, teamwork or the bank account to do the job.

@Lord Fauntleroy - I have put his skills to the test and can tell you that he would stop more than most players cold. Not me of course, cuz I'm legendary! (see profile pic for proof) :cool:

Oh, if only I were playing offense this server...

DeletedUser

However, more times than not, he tops the charts in BP.
Meanwhile, some of you don't have the skills, teamwork or the bank account to do the job.

@Lord Fauntleroy - I have put his skills to the test and can tell you that he would stop more than most players cold. Not me of course, cuz I'm legendary! (see profile pic for proof) :cool:

Lol - Not ABP for sure and if you gold units you can top dbp charts. He will even defend unconnected inactive 4 oceans away for BP when his alliance is under attack.

So he just bailed on Baris when they needed him to join KoS - hmm just what you need behind you :D

DeletedUser4322

For all you haters, yes PT has a specific play style which of course, can be countered just like anyone else's play style. However, more times than not, he tops the charts in BP.

Oh, if only I were playing offense this server...
lol..that was a nightmare server...so many attacks...phone alarms never stopped lol

DeletedUser4322

Lol - Not ABP for sure and if you gold units you can top dbp charts. He will even defend unconnected inactive 4 oceans away for BP when his alliance is under attack.

So he just bailed on Baris when they needed him to join KoS - hmm just what you need behind you :D
BWAHAHAHHA...Is this the server you are talking about me bailing? BARIS???? LOLOLOL...over 2 years ago?? LOLOLOL

You are a joke kid..Get good

DeletedUser723

Why do you think that mate - I know we are oath revolt players but conquest is pretty deadly at short range.

Conquest has a very limited amount of strategies/trick plays. It all comes down to activity, size, and skill/luck(mostly luck) with the anti timer. Given that you have active members and are effective with tripwires, you always know where to attack and where to defend on conquest.

Revolt has an high amount of strategies and an infinite amount of trick plays. Defenders typically have the advantage in head to head combat yet, have to work harder on revolt worlds because a CS can be sent anywhere there is a revolt while conquest CS's are stationary. Offensively, on revolt worlds, you have more options to spread enemies out, draw support to decoys, use Helen pre-revolts/snipe revolts, CS snipes are far more common, you are never certain on what type of defense you are up against, you are never certain on what type of attacks are incoming.

Conquest, you always know you will be up against Birs/tris first, then DLU, then you support with both.. Its purely systematic and always just a numbers against numbers with lucky timing. The only real threats are snipes and backsnipes. Again, purely dependent on luck with the anti timer.

Revolt worlds allow for far more threatening attacks, as in multiple towns in revolt at the same time without spreading the attackers troops out the way conquest servers force attackers to focus on fewer to one target at a time.

In my opinion, conquest only players are more interested in the fast action style of the server, which requires more reactivity than revolt, not more SKILL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser723

Plenty of people gold units. You still have a pop limit and have to know where/when to send them. I know plenty of non-golders who top the charts all the same. Gold is a great clutch, don't get me wrong, but skill will always dwarf the benefits that gold can grant you. PT has a decent amount of both, making him a definite contender.

I think he left Baris because he knew there was a different kind of pressure that his team wouldn't be able to compete with in the long run (turned out to be true). Probably feels a lot like the pressure many people on this server are experiencing with Mortis. I struggle with the thought of whether or not it's bad to leave a server you are clearly losing. Can you blame someone for choosing not to spend a year (or 2) playing a game where it's obvious their team is outmatched, whether by skill or numbers. In 7 years playing this game, I still don't know what my own answer is to that...

DeletedUser4322

I left Baris because I had to go training for 3 weeks for a new position at the firm. I had no vacation left. However, I was VERY happy to leave that DAMN server because the amount of attacks from Athan and company were insane. I always said this, Baris is the one server that I played hardcore in and LOST. You are right Athan, I knew the rest of the TBA crew couldn't defend that pressure. I told them AND warned them about it and they didn't listened. Guess I was right :)