Discussion in 'Thebes- US 62' started by Poseidons Trident, Apr 2, 2017.
I think Antiquity will win
See, that's why other alliances have so much internal drama.. Mortis never even strays from the understanding that all members are Mortis. There is no academy. There is no sister alliance. We are all Mortis, and Mortis will reign supreme.
To the people trying to be clever about my post not including the "Mortis Academy", you're just proving why you are our lesser. Those petty thoughts have no place in Mortis. Yet, they plague your alliances and will ultimately contribute to your own downfalls.
Goodness, and you say I'm the one trying too hard...
I really feel no different from any part of Mortis...
I agree with this.
1. Mortis - A solid premade, with a solid core in southwest 54. In the world map it appears they are surrounded by every other alliance, however it appears that Mortis is engulfing anything they can eat. With previous winning, active and aggressive players they are definitely a contender to win this server. It will take a massive amount of coordination and time to take these guys down. SWIM
Total Conquers (not including internals): 56
Total Loss : 1
2. Spartan Warriors - With no CRAZY opposition on their side of 55 they will probably move south and fight against Mole men, or sim city until someone picks a fight with them. Their total ABP appears super high because of little opposition. We see this where there DBP is really low. Unless there is a break between Sister alliances and then that would be fun to watch. Only time will tell. Swim then FLOAT
Total Conquers(not including internals): 38
Total Loss: 1
3. E.L.F. - Appears to be a dispersed alliance. Still looking to build a solid core, or so it appears on Grepointel. The number one seed doesn't appear to be focusing on them too much which will give them time to build up. These guys are pretty much on the same boat with number two when it comes to opposition. ABP High and DBP low. I see these guys moving northeast and joining the fight against Mortis. Swim then Float
Total Conquers (not including internals): 20
Total Loss: 1
4. Vendetta - Currently the best opposition against Mortis. Has been fighting for awhile along side with a few others. Looks like they might be wiped, however their big players might pull through. Looking like a loss for them though. Sink?
Total Conquers (not including internals): 13
Total Loss: 15
5. Antiquity - Helping in a fight against Vendetta? Appears to be fighting on both fronts. Only thing blocking them from Mortis is Vendetta. Might move south and fight with SW but time will tell. Lost all of its cities to Mortis but we will see if they will stay there and fight. Looking at a few Noteworthy players but most of them are not recognizable. Float for now
Total Conquers (not including internals): 33
Total Loss: 5
Will do 6-10 later. Let me know your guys' insight
name changers sink
Have to agree with Mike
Vendetta has to be the worst group of the bunch.... they hardly defend... and I havent seen much of them attacking..... SO its less of a fight and more of a feeding frenzy
it seems PT has joined mortis now as well, a pure defensive player. They are for sure to win the server now
That's like the 2nd biggest shakeup of the day.
An eventful day that's for sure
Let's face it - who didn't see that happening?
Just waiting for the mass mails to alliances 1/2 the size of Mortis (which could be anyone) to complete the set.
Maybe Ill start with yours. ..what's your IGN?
with PT gone it seems spartan warriors are now sinking as well
My MM had nothing to do with that. I'm just a regular player.
PT is great. I don't deny it. But I think it's more down to losing their top 2 offense players, then having the 3rd ghost today.
It is a shame. There's 20 or 30 solid guys in SW. And at least 1 solid leader, maybe 2. But the rest of the leadership has no idea what they're doing. And the bottom half of the alliance is worthless.
Agree...I am great...Lol jk. .no I'm not..Lol..but I also agree with your point...Classic example of a Domino effect...you lose a few bigger players and most will follow
SW leaders have some grepo development to do still.