Top 12: Sink or swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser14390
  • Start date

DeletedUser14770

Pandas top 11 , Advent

by popular demand

#4 E.Relocation

A large organized group situated in 54 while branching outwards to the surrounding oceans, decent attackers in this group. (we should know) lol, a key element in the evil coalition - about 50% of their city takes are internals this last week so it seems like they have had a little bit of cleaning up to do in their own back yard but are giving both Beer group and anonymous a run for their money. Attacking as mentioned previously is fairly decent ranked up at nr 5 , but ts also apparent that their relative secure location also have had an impact on their DBP as they are ranked in at NR 8, time will tell how good they are at defending.

On a posetiv note, almost every player i have been in contact have acted civil and some funny banter in being thrown both ways :)

while as u can also see it is not immpossible to take a city from them , or is it Old man pops ;)?

deffinatly a Swim here :D

DeletedUser10912

Pandas top 11 , Advent

by popular demand

#4 E.Relocation

A large organized group situated in 54 while branching outwards to the surrounding oceans, decent attackers in this group. (we should know) lol, a key element in the evil coalition - about 50% of their city takes are internals this last week so it seems like they have had a little bit of cleaning up to do in their own back yard but are giving both Beer group and anonymous a run for their money. Attacking as mentioned previously is fairly decent ranked up at nr 5 , but ts also apparent that their relative secure location also have had an impact on their DBP as they are ranked in at NR 8, time will tell how good they are at defending.

On a posetiv note, almost every player i have been in contact have acted civil and some funny banter in being thrown both ways :)

while as u can also see it is not immpossible to take a city from them , or is it Old man pops ;)?

deffinatly a Swim here :D

By the Time you finish your top 12, the world will be over.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser14770

aiight il stop making them then :D no sweat of my back.

DeletedUser

Is a Top 12 even applicable when you have such a super Pact? I see how someone would want a pact with the 40 player cap. To compare alliances in this server is almost impossible. To even say sink or swim is a bit far fetched. Once thought game was to fight and win. Now i found the error in my ways its about seeing how many alliances you can pact to win. Still cant figure how ENd game is figured like that please inform me.

DeletedUser14469

talks about super pact yet pacted the #1 alliance from day one... come on now don't be ignorant.

DeletedUser14469

if you wanted too fight, you'd of fought goat from day one... you wanted to pick on smaller alliances. unfortunately karma sucks.

DeletedUser

if you wanted too fight, you'd of fought goat from day one... you wanted to pick on smaller alliances. unfortunately karma sucks.

So Beer is guilty of teaming up with a formidable ally to run with which is a must anytime you want to make a run at a World Wonder? That is the gameplan in any server... Drunken Goats was more of a long term transition of players so I guess you can count them as an ally as well.. So for sake of argument you have three alliances that were teaming together (now two) against a Super Pact of how many alliances now? I know of 5 right off top of my head, that is without doing any research on the matter. So ask yourself a question, what is respectable in that? How is that going to work out in the end? Is half the server going to cheer and rejoice once the Super Pact takes out it's enemies? Is everyone going to get a participation award?

DeletedUser14469

So Beer is guilty of teaming up with a formidable ally to run with which is a must anytime you want to make a run at a World Wonder? That is the gameplan in any server... Drunken Goats was more of a long term transition of players so I guess you can count them as an ally as well.. So for sake of argument you have three alliances that were teaming together (now two) against a Super Pact of how many alliances now? I know of 5 right off top of my head, that is without doing any research on the matter. So ask yourself a question, what is respectable in that? How is that going to work out in the end? Is half the server going to cheer and rejoice once the Super Pact takes out it's enemies? Is everyone going to get a participation award?

they were fighting them all... how you expect that not too happen? that's not smart if you're talking about wonders. you make sure you have allies and you're not fighting on too many fronts. so don't blame me for leadership faults. I was simply responding to him talking about wanting too fight, nothing about wonders. I prefer smaller groups as well but sometimes this is how the cookie crumbles... Did you expect everyone too just be a doormat for you guys?? you guys don't even support each other? like who else is hitting you guys right now? i'd love too know. waffles? enemy before we worked with them.. Penguins? enemy before we worked with them.. Then you have us and relo where there are very few relo players too fight you. i'd appreciate if you'd defend your cities better tho, literally boring me.

DeletedUser

they were fighting them all... how you expect that not too happen? that's not smart if you're talking about wonders. you make sure you have allies and you're not fighting on too many fronts. so don't blame me for leadership faults. I was simply responding to him talking about wanting too fight, nothing about wonders. I prefer smaller groups as well but sometimes this is how the cookie crumbles... Did you expect everyone too just be a doormat for you guys?? you guys don't even support each other? like who else is hitting you guys right now? i'd love too know. waffles? enemy before we worked with them.. Penguins? enemy before we worked with them.. Then you have us and relo where there are very few relo players too fight you. i'd appreciate if you'd defend your cities better tho, literally boring me.

So what if they were fighting them all, they were doing it solely, you man up and fight and see what happens, if you need an ally and a few Naps along the way - that is hows it done. What you do not do is what the three Evils, Waffles & Pancakes are doing, fighting in cohesion with each other which has been evident the last 3 weekends, not to mention several agreements with a few other alliances as well that will not be named here.

As for the support comment, well that is another topic for a rainy day.

DeletedUser14547

So what if they were fighting them all, they were doing it solely, you man up and fight and see what happens, if you need an ally and a few Naps along the way - that is hows it done. What you do not do is what the three Evils, Waffles & Pancakes are doing, fighting in cohesion with each other which has been evident the last 3 weekends, not to mention several agreements with a few other alliances as well that will not be named here.

So what you're saying is, Goat attacked every alliance they possibly could and then they got mad because their enemies started to hit them back and Goat couldn't handle it. That was their main problem during early game. Attacked everyone and couldn't finish anyone off. They couldn't even finish off the biggest mra on the server. And after reforming and getting a good capable leader are now only 1 city behind in conquests (30 - 29). Out of all the alliances Goat attacked they hardly finished off anyone. Only one I can remember of the top of my head is Great Global Warriors, which tbh should have been done much earlier. So Goat cant finish an alliance off, play super dirty and have backstabbed several alliances and players, now consider the amount of internals they have, that is not how its done.

Yes the alliances you mentioned are fighting together, frankly I cant say I'm proud of the amount of alliances we currently have. However you guys brought that upon yourselves. You were already enemies with us (all original waffle members and founders are ex Empyrean players), were enemies with Penguins, and were enemies with Minions. So you made enemies with all of us and now you're complaining that you cant handle it. You're right we dont need 5 alliances, but the fact is that you caused it to become 5 by making enemies of all us. I also don't think Evil have deals with any other alliances, if they do then its certainly not several. And waffles have 0 other agreements.

Like I said I am not proud of the amount of alliances we currently have, this is the most diplomacy I have ever done in my 4 years of playing grepolis. However waffles could have done a whole lot more diplomacy if we liked. I think its possible for us to have 6-7 pacts and a couple naps at most. But like I said Goat made enemies of us, we didn't join up and suddenly start to attack Goat. (Waffles may have, but like I said founders are ex Empyrean players so we held a little bit of a grudge, so if you guys cared enough to take a look at us you would have seen it coming. The plan from day 1 was to always end up in a war with you guys.)

DeletedUser14770

well we are all alone does anyone want to be friends with us :( sniffle snuffle.

there are obviusly huge coallitions on this server on both sides warriors have kinnda left the frei and are allied with W? and westeros
evil group are a massive coallition and it seemed GOAT kinnda made that happen by warring all the groups at the same time. and i have to respect that :)
on the other side maybe ot the best strategic move, would be the same if we allied up with warriors and westeros and W? to fight relo cant we just have a 1vs 1 fight and see who the better team is , we can make a competition on it

Goat vs Minnions (no Help)
Relo vs Pickinick
Pinguins vs waffels
Warriors vs warriors?
Beer30 vs overdose

or somthing like that , wonders are comming closer so soon the time for fighting is over anyways like in all servers so letts just pick 1 alliance each have a riot :D:D

DeletedUser14547

well we are all alone does anyone want to be friends with us :( sniffle snuffle.

Pandamus sending pact request now :D.

And as for the 1v1 thing, it would be pretty fun but waffle vs penguin would never happen :(. So Penguins could go against farmers, but Idk who we'd face up against.

DeletedUser14770

yea i dident really check the map , pinguins would crush farmers no competition --- farmer are all defensive no offense at all ;)
but they can stack a city hoooly hell

yea man just some funn before summer kicks inn an 50% of the server actiates vm :p
thank u pact request acceptet il send 147 wood as an offering for ur kind gesture :D:D

DeletedUser

So what you're saying is, Goat attacked every alliance they possibly could and then they got mad because their enemies started to hit them back and Goat couldn't handle it. That was their main problem during early game. Attacked everyone and couldn't finish anyone off. They couldn't even finish off the biggest mra on the server. And after reforming and getting a good capable leader are now only 1 city behind in conquests (30 - 29). Out of all the alliances Goat attacked they hardly finished off anyone. Only one I can remember of the top of my head is Great Global Warriors, which tbh should have been done much earlier. So Goat cant finish an alliance off, play super dirty and have backstabbed several alliances and players, now consider the amount of internals they have, that is not how its done.

Yes the alliances you mentioned are fighting together, frankly I cant say I'm proud of the amount of alliances we currently have. However you guys brought that upon yourselves. You were already enemies with us (all original waffle members and founders are ex Empyrean players), were enemies with Penguins, and were enemies with Minions. So you made enemies with all of us and now you're complaining that you cant handle it. You're right we dont need 5 alliances, but the fact is that you caused it to become 5 by making enemies of all us. I also don't think Evil have deals with any other alliances, if they do then its certainly not several. And waffles have 0 other agreements.

Like I said I am not proud of the amount of alliances we currently have, this is the most diplomacy I have ever done in my 4 years of playing grepolis. However waffles could have done a whole lot more diplomacy if we liked. I think its possible for us to have 6-7 pacts and a couple naps at most. But like I said Goat made enemies of us, we didn't join up and suddenly start to attack Goat. (Waffles may have, but like I said founders are ex Empyrean players so we held a little bit of a grudge, so if you guys cared enough to take a look at us you would have seen it coming. The plan from day 1 was to always end up in a war with you guys.)

Since I'm not with GOAT I don't know every little detail or the amount of history they have with others. That is really not the point of what Luke and I are talking about, but you did touch on the main issue in your last several paragraphs. I'm glad someone from inside sees the big issue here, it's honestly the number one way to kill a server. The Minions do have agreements with others outside of the Super Pact which makes things even more laughable, but it is what it is. People from afar and even within have lost any respect they had for the Minions if they had any from the get go.. But it'll be interesting to see how the end game unfolds with all these agreements in place currently.

DeletedUser14469

wait so instead of man up n fight ( beer and goat ) they pacted did exactly what we're doing. don't be a hypocrite. and acting like you guys don't talk w/ rum lol and they pacted w/ farmers so... just cause we destroyed empire and drunken goats. Will you defend your cities if I attack you?

DeletedUser

wait so instead of man up n fight ( beer and goat ) they pacted did exactly what we're doing. don't be a hypocrite. and acting like you guys don't talk w/ rum lol and they pacted w/ farmers so... just cause we destroyed empire and drunken goats. Will you defend your cities if I attack you?

Not being a hypocrite, I see you are having a hard time understanding what is being said. Super Pact vs Two Alliances...Again, it's ok to have a running mate in battle, just not five and Naps with others around you so they can't attack you (Minions). Does that simplify things for you?

DeletedUser14469

you guys were the original super pact lmao. the top two alliances trying to pick on everyone... what don't you understand lol? then get mad that karma actually exists.

DeletedUser

you guys were the original super pact lmao. the top two alliances trying to pick on everyone... what don't you understand lol? then get mad that karma actually exists.

So a Super Pact is considered just two alliances in your eye? Really? Regardless of size you pick a running mate and go fight...You don't get mad and team up with half the server... Do you not understand the difference between the two? If you don't then I'm sorry, I can no longer have an intelligent rebuttal with you.