Top 12: Sink or swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser14390
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yea dan, but it is what it is... Having led alliances to three victor of the worlds sort of puts a target on my back

Looks like this world is gonna be a bit fun :)

DeletedUser4951

I know the feeling from Troy haha.

For a small world, this place is pretty wild you picked a good world.

DeletedUser4951

Alright time for an update.

1) G.O.A.T.- Currently fighting well on its fronts. Though it has lost the odd city or two here and there, its pretty clear that these guys are the dominant force and don't show much sign of slowing down. They currently have a strong core in north O55 and are coring the border islands to secure this holding. They are currently at war with Teddy Bear Warriors (16th), Chaos (14th), New World War (7th), and Warmongers (10th). Altogether they have a combined score of 42-4 In favor of the Livestock Empire! Swim

2) Grepolice- Seeing as how this is my alliance, i'll leave that for you guys to discuss and decide on how we're doing.

3) Beer Thirty The small and powerful group based in southern O44. They have a nice core on the border near GOAT and if that's not secure enough, they also have an NAP with GOAT. They are currently pushing north into O44 it appears and fighting The Short Bus/The Shorter Bus (ranked 6th & 8th) and Empire (13th). Beer appears to be doing some nice damage in their area having beaten down Fenrir and ASSYLUM. Their combined score in their current wars are 18-0 in favor of Beer.

4) Raza- I previously had said that Raza will sink, so good on them for proving me wrong. Raza looks to be more expanding and coring right now than in active wars. Though they are fighting Teddy Bear Warriors and lead 2-0. Swim

5) Mortis Nuntius- The ex Nemesis have surged all the way back into the top five! Like Raza they also appear to be coring and bringing their late comers into the fold. Swim

6) The Shorter Bus- Believe that this was the academy alliance when this world got started, which shows about how much things have soured for TSB in the past couple of weeks. They currently sit in the mid-eastern part of O44. But are spread out across the map and are taking hits from GOAT, Beer Thirty, and Grepolice. It looks like they beat down Fenrir early on with Beer but have not hit a wall as they take hits from all side. Rumor has it that they have allied Empire as well. Some of their players, including one of their leaders, have hit VM and its unlikely we will see them again. With all that's going on, I just can't see them taking these punches and surviving. Sink

7) New World War- Where to begin. Out of any alliance in the top 12 this one has to have gotten off to the worst start in the world. Its disbanded and reformed, been beaten up by a 3 player alliance, and now is being beaten up in a completely one sided fight by GOAT. I don't see NWW surviving in their current area. They aren't in a position to fight back having no real core and what little core they do have has large GOAT towns on them. While they actually have one of the weaker flanks of GOAT, they lack the power to do anything about it. They could attempt to make an organized retreat to the rim...what little of it there is. But no matter what plans they may make, one thing is for certain, NWW will be done in the top 12 soon. Sink

8) The Short Bus- We've actually already covered this so here's a picture of this waffle taco instead. :)

3JJlw5g.jpg

9) Warmongers- Sitting in O55 one would think that they share a similar fate to NWW. Surprisingly, this isn't true. At least, its not true yet. Unlike NWW, Warmongers show a bit of promise. Despite being 9th in points they're about to pass Short Bus to be 5th in ABP. They've begun to form up a bit of a core and it looks like they're moving towards O65 for now. Which is smart on their part. Their weakness lies in the overlapping areas of GOAT, who have taken 5 towns from them, and their weaker roster which is heavy at the top and bad down at the bottom right now. Still it'll be a few weeks before GOAT goes to lay the full beat down on them I suspect. Float

10) Trinity Global- This looks to be a newly former alliance as they don't have much ABP and hug out on the edge of the world a bit. Located in south west O45 on border of GOAT's holdings. TB appears to be comprised of an ex-Empyrean player or two. For now it looks like they won't be the main focus of the Livestock Empire and actually may have an offensive advantage for the time being in this area. Float

11) S.P.Q.R- These guys are actually located right next to TB and farther away from GOAT. Which will create an interesting scenario. With the close proximity, its likely that TB and SPQR will have to fight it out first. This is all while worrying about the looming livestock problem in the area. This could be one of the more interesting potential fights in the top 12. Float

12) B.O.W.W Pretty spread out all over the place, so ima just save time an end it here with a Sink.

Bold Predictions

1) Short Bus/Shorter Bus will disband in a month or less.

2) Raza passes Beer Thirty for third place in the points rankings.

3) Grepolice passes Beer Thirty for second best alliance average.

4) One major merger will happen...it won't involve GOAT.

5) .SWARM and Great Global Warriors find their way to the top 12.

DeletedUser

1.) Goat: Swim - this is my alliance so I will just keep it limited. Currently fighting 11/15 top ranked alliances. We are doing pretty decent considering the sheer numbers were up against. This is one of the best alliances I have had the plessure of leading. Each player is really doing there part. Our location is primarily the 45/55 border with a pretty solid core in the notheren part of these two oceans.
~ highest point avg. 181,594 with 31/40 members
~ 1st in all fighter rankings, doubling rank 2 in ABP.
http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/52/alliance/16/enemies current war stats
goat.jpg

2.) Grepolice: Swim- This alliance is being run by TSF, he has plenty of leadership experence and a partial crown ;). This alliance is located primarily in the mid to northern 54, dipping into 44 a bit. They have a solid backing only a a primary west/south front. They seem to be doing very well on all fronts aside from the beer thirty war all stats are positive ( 5 grepolice to 9 beer ). As long as leadership stays active this alliance will do well.
http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/52/alliance/304/enemies current war stats
~ second highest point avg. 112,555 with 33/40 members
~ Abp rank 2, DBP rank 3 and overall BP rank 2
grepolice.jpg

3.) Beer Thirty: Swim – this alliance has the strongest core, extreamly coordinated group. I know the leadership here and I cant think of one thing bad to say! These guys have the best overall war stats. Located in the south of 44 with a super tight grouping of islands and in mid to south 54. Not a whole lot to say other then keep it up.

http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/52/alliance/92/enemies current war stats
~ point avg 97,374 with 32/40 members
~ Abp rank 3. DBP rank 4 and overall BP rank 3
beer.jpg

4.) Raza: Float - >sink – these guys have a great leader HH is a great guy and a fantastic leader. I feel they are being played a bit by grepolice ( even though there pacted ). They seem to get the lower end of the deal. Losing cities to Beer/goat as well as empire. These guys are located across 54/44 and slightly into 64. Im not overally impressed so far but things could change.
http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/52/alliance/172/enemies current war stats
~ ABP rank 4, DBP rank 2 and overall BP rank 4.
raza.jpg

5.) Great Global Warriors: Float -> This alliance is being run by crazykiddo and he seems to have previous leadership experence and leads by example. they are spread across 55/ south east 54, south west 64 and north west 65. They have a few nicely cored areas but some serious gaps inbetween. This alliance confuses me, they have taken cities from some good alliances and lost some to terrible alliances. This alliance has a 4 "Branches" ( branches not in picture )
http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/52/alliance/329/enemies current war stats
~ABP rank 5, DBP rank 15 ( :O ) and overall BP rank 8.
GGW.jpg

6.) New world war: Sink: this alliance is losing on all fronts, pacted on all others but continues to press on I wont watse much time here. Leadership unknown, located across mid 45/55 to south 45/55.
http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/52/alliance/717/enemies current war stats

the rest are all sinks imo.. not many worth mentioning ( no offense peeps )
~Whitey

DeletedUser10912

1.) Goat: Swim - this is my alliance so I will just keep it limited. Currently fighting 11/15 top ranked alliances. We are doing pretty decent considering the sheer numbers were up against. This is one of the best alliances I have had the plessure of leading. Each player is really doing there part. Our location is primarily the 45/55 border with a pretty solid core in the notheren part of these two oceans.
~ highest point avg. 181,594 with 31/40 members
~ 1st in all fighter rankings, doubling rank 2 in ABP.
http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/52/alliance/16/enemies current war stats
View attachment 2648

2.) Grepolice: Swim- This alliance is being run by TSF, he has plenty of leadership experence and a partial crown ;). This alliance is located primarily in the mid to northern 54, dipping into 44 a bit. They have a solid backing only a a primary west/south front. They seem to be doing very well on all fronts aside from the beer thirty war all stats are positive ( 5 grepolice to 9 beer ). As long as leadership stays active this alliance will do well.
http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/52/alliance/304/enemies current war stats
~ second highest point avg. 112,555 with 33/40 members
~ Abp rank 2, DBP rank 3 and overall BP rank 2
View attachment 2649

3.) Beer Thirty: Swim – this alliance has the strongest core, extreamly coordinated group. I know the leadership here and I cant think of one thing bad to say! These guys have the best overall war stats. Located in the south of 44 with a super tight grouping of islands and in mid to south 54. Not a whole lot to say other then keep it up.

http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/52/alliance/92/enemies current war stats
~ point avg 97,374 with 32/40 members
~ Abp rank 3. DBP rank 4 and overall BP rank 3
View attachment 2650

4.) Raza: Float - >sink – these guys have a great leader HH is a great guy and a fantastic leader. I feel they are being played a bit by grepolice ( even though there pacted ). They seem to get the lower end of the deal. Losing cities to Beer/goat as well as empire. These guys are located across 54/44 and slightly into 64. Im not overally impressed so far but things could change.
http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/52/alliance/172/enemies current war stats
~ ABP rank 4, DBP rank 2 and overall BP rank 4.
View attachment 2651

5.) Great Global Warriors: Float -> This alliance is being run by crazykiddo and he seems to have previous leadership experence and leads by example. they are spread across 55/ south east 54, south west 64 and north west 65. They have a few nicely cored areas but some serious gaps inbetween. This alliance confuses me, they have taken cities from some good alliances and lost some to terrible alliances. This alliance has a 4 "Branches" ( branches not in picture )
http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/52/alliance/329/enemies current war stats
~ABP rank 5, DBP rank 15 ( :O ) and overall BP rank 8.
View attachment 2652

6.) New world war: Sink: this alliance is losing on all fronts, pacted on all others but continues to press on I wont watse much time here. Leadership unknown, located across mid 45/55 to south 45/55.
http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/us/52/alliance/717/enemies current war stats

the rest are all sinks imo.. not many worth mentioning ( no offense peeps )
~Whitey

Penguins will rule the world!!! ROAR!

DeletedUser

Hahahah, Penguins Roaring now. You guys are some badass penguins then.

DeletedUser14770

quick question here from a new player to the us servers, go canada ... what i am wondering is how many alliances have teamed up here to fight the GOAT alliance, is it the same as in the EN worlds . meaning huge coallisions?

DeletedUser

to our north there is a 4 alliance coalition, to our east 7 alliance coalition, west/ south 13 alliance coalition.

DeletedUser14770

thanks bro , good to know the lay of the land so far loving this place people are aggresive and polite , keep it up, and white shot for the info i owe u one.

DeletedUser14547

quick question here from a new player to the us servers, go canada ... what i am wondering is how many alliances have teamed up here to fight the GOAT alliance, is it the same as in the EN worlds . meaning huge coallisions?

Don't judge the en by just Erik lol. Erik makes the big coalitions, there are plenty of alliances that go no pacts no naps and dominate. Most of the cuddling on En goes on in revolt, conquest is where the fun is at.

I see an en alliance that typically does no diplo has joined this server. Even though they are late, they will do some damage

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14770

you referring to us Primary, :)?
so i see u know erik then haha then u must know wy we needed a change of pace ;)

DeletedUser14547

Yes referring to you guys :), played against some of you before.

Good luck with the world, pity we aren't anywhere near you. Wouldn't have minded having a fight or two ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14770

hehe im sure we will gett there but we cant do much were we are situatet since everyone is allied to everyone :p give us a little time my friend and we can have a rumble :D:D

DeletedUser14570

Finally we got some en juice . Know some of you guys from en83 sinope . I was in The Fluffernutters

Great to have you here