Top 12: Sink or swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser14390
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I revise what I said before, A foolish Spartan is not going to make it.

DeletedUser

Time for a new top 12... who's gonna do it, everything changed so quick no one has the want to fight this here goat alliance. There bahhhd news

DeletedUser4951

Let the Games Begin

Grepolice: 3

Nemesis: 0

Over 20 Nemesis cities in revolt and going up.

DeletedUser

Anybody in the mood to make a new one? I think that'd be great :)

DeletedUser4951

Dont worry, the big boys are just coming to the party :)

They're all right here, in Grepolice. ;)

Seriously though, if you're in Nemesis then I hope you turn it around. Would be a good fight then. So far its been limp. If not, best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10975

:) have heard that before...

Also seen you crash out like a scrub before... does it even matter? (us9 theta, to refresh your memory) LOL

Are you even playing here? If so what name are you playing under?

DeletedUser

Theta was a conquest world, which I prefer revolts much better, plus I was leading an alliance on Kappa...

DeletedUser10975

Theta was a conquest world, which I prefer revolts much better, plus I was leading an alliance on Kappa...

I helped rim you in Lamia, a revolt world.

Again I ask, are you playing here?

DeletedUser

Everyone knows my name. But if you want to come get me feel free... :) Lamia i barely played... Again I started it a little to play with some friends and they bowed out so I bowed out...

Party, Better make sure you can back up the talk if you are gonna talk to much...

Peterpanic

Philosopher
1) G.O.A.T - Swim possibly Float
They need to consolidate more. Any inactive players or folks that are slow need to be eaten. Need to establish better defensive procedures in to their south to keep Whitey and Crew from causing lots of problems. Realistically they need to take Whitey's crew out as soon as the event is over so they will have less options in terms of gold use. Edit I have heard that G.O.A.T has a NAP with Beer Thirty which if true would put G.O.A.T in a good position and would mean the eventual war between Beer Thirty and G.O.A.T will be in G.O.A.T's favor.

2) Beer Thirty - Swim
My #1 pick for this world so far. They are very centralized and appear to have decent attackers. How they handle the alliances to the north and north east in terms of pacts will determine how well they do against G.O.A.T

3) Grepolice - Swim
Good leader, has been known to leave worlds early. If he sticks around they are positioned to do well

4) The Short Bus - Sink
Name speaks for itself

5) New World War- Don't know anything about them will update

6) Teddy Bear Warriors - Sink
One of the most scattered alliances out there. If your in this alliance I recommend jumping ship asap for an alliance near you.

7) Raza - Swim
Similar situation to Grepolice. Good leader, great position

8 ) Purgatory - Sink or Float
Many cities in the G.O.A.T core they are in the most need of some sort of coordination between alliances to take out G.O.A.T

9) the Shorter bus - Sink
Seriously?

10) Fenrir - Know nothing about them

Worth Mentioning

16) Cougar Hunters - Swim
Expert players who have lots of gold to burn. In perfect position to harrass G.O.A.T and will most likely be the reason for G.O.A.T's end if they are not reigned in quickly.

290) Army of Two - Swim
Will win this world once they get a second member

Last edited:

DeletedUser7318

I think anyone who judges an alliance with the top points by multiple factors, as well as the top BP by the same who has already proven to have a bunch of active players and strong leadership as a "Float possible swim" while judging far smaller and less successful alliances as a surefire swim doesn't really know what they're talking about.

I'm not playing this world or game anymore, but GOAT is an extremely strong alliance full of very good and logical players. While I believe they made a singular mistake in antagonizing Whitey's group due to a few people in the skype group being bloodthirsty and irrational one night, while not using their brain or talking it over with other leaders before taking an EXTREMELY silly course of action, I don't think it will cause them to lose anything substantial.

Neither does WK or Wookie for that matter, they're just trying to be annoyances and secure their core mostly, but don't have any "Plans to dismantle GOAT" to speak of, considering they're planning on leaving the server whenever a good conquest server comes up.

Peterpanic

Philosopher
I think anyone who judges an alliance with the top points by multiple factors, as well as the top BP by the same who has already proven to have a bunch of active players and strong leadership as a "Float possible swim" while judging far smaller and less successful alliances as a surefire swim doesn't really know what they're talking about.

I'm not playing this world or game anymore, but GOAT is an extremely strong alliance full of very good and logical players. While I believe they made a singular mistake in antagonizing Whitey's group due to a few people in the skype group being bloodthirsty and irrational one night, while not using their brain or talking it over with other leaders before taking an EXTREMELY silly course of action, I don't think it will cause them to lose anything substantial.

Neither does WK or Wookie for that matter, they're just trying to be annoyances and secure their core mostly, but don't have any "Plans to dismantle GOAT" to speak of, considering they're planning on leaving the server whenever a good conquest server comes up.

Interesting thought process, making a pretty strong assumption there about Whitey leaving, maybe you know something I don't ;). So a couple ways this could go down.

Whitey and Crew leave. G.O.A.T's south side is secure, they are only dealing with attacks from north and possibly east. Best case scenario here.

Whitey and Crew attack G.O.A.T wage all out war harassing them constantly. Other alliances don't take advantage of this and G.O.A.T will lose cities but still be around to fight and will probably take out Whitey's crew once the event is over.

Same as above but other alliances seeing weakness hit G.O.A.T hard making it very difficult for G.O.A.T to stay on top

Since you said nothing about "Army of Two" I'm assuming you agree they will win

Last edited:

DeletedUser7318

Interesting thought process, making a pretty strong assumption there about Whitey leaving, maybe you know something I don't ;). So a couple ways this could go down.

Whitey and Crew leave. G.O.A.T's south side is secure, they are only dealing with attacks from north and possibly east. Best case scenario here.

Whitey and Crew attack G.O.A.T wage all out war harassing them constantly. Other alliances don't take advantage of this and G.O.A.T will lose cities but still be around to fight and will probably take out Whitey's crew once the event is over.

Same as above but other alliances seeing weakness hit G.O.A.T hard making it very difficult for G.O.A.T to stay on top

It's not an assumption, when I was playing this game, I was in contact with Wookiee and WK constantly. They're not really "Out to get GOAT", the war sparked because leadership decided to recruit the leader of an alliance that Cougar Hunters were fighting and settle a city on their core despite of that.

When I left, there was supposed to be talk of stopping fighting and giving up the city, but I guess that didn't happen. The other guy already got kicked out.

Relations between WK/Wookiee and GOAT aren't really that bad, it's mostly a having fun thing.

However, the event will be long over before WK/crew leave the server, as they're not leaving until another world with good settings come along.

Honestly, if GOAT ends up losing because of Cougar Hunters, they deserve it. I told them specifically why it was stupid to engage them the second someone brought it up, yet people felt like doing whatever they want just because we were so much bigger than everyone else regardless of strategy or logic, or not taking on heavy golders in the middle of an extremely abusable gold event.

Maybe you'll end up right, but I doubt GOAT is going to only float considering their progress so far, they just can't afford to keep disregarding proper strategy and diplomacy by being complacent due to their large size. That doesn't fly against good players during an event.