Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser13

I had 200 points one time ago..I hope u will see my experience! :D

DeletedUser

I`ll join u! :D
I just remembered Curlys alliance from EN called MRA....It had 6 branches it was just LOL! :D
MRA Was standing for something like M- Massive R-Dont(I think some kind of Horse) Know A-Alliance!
Anybody remember it? :)

Massive Rhinoceros Army?

DeletedUser

^^I think that's right. Also remember MRAs love to incorporate Greek gods in their name (Zeus and Poseidon seem to be favorites).

DeletedUser

Curly's was called Mythical Recruiting Allinace in world Phi. Massive Rhino's was Jarpenguin's I think.

DeletedUser

1 The Illuminati 101806 64 1591|Still hanging in there, not sure about leadership though

2 To Die For Viva 96470 68 1419|Strange name, Good BP rankings

3 Celtic Warriors 90472 73 1239|I am always a little suspicious of any alliance that close to the member cap, but time will tell

4 IMMORTALS 88542 65 1362|Can't tell

5 World League 66862 55 1216|No comment

6 The Valkyries 63268 49 1291|Terrible BP rank for an alliance that size.

7 Cougars 56525 33 1713|Word is they are experienced from other worlds, but we shall see.

8 Blue Collar Criminals 56390 24 2350| No comment (cough*best*cough)

9 MONNA LISA 53175 74 719|If this isn't an MRA it is the biggest premade ever!

10 3 0 0 51378 24 2141|As much as i despise 300 or troy jokes, they have a very good average. I think they will be around for a
while

11 The Empire 46645 23 2028|Same as 300

12 -MONNA LISA- 43100 71 607|Didnt i just write about them?

DeletedUser

To Die For Viva will fall...I have seen them falling in Alpha and Beta! :D

I am in Viva on Alpha and Gamma. They are two different alliances with the same name and a few of the same leaders. Gamma Viva is going to be around for a long time we have many friends that have joined us.

DeletedUser13

If its different leadership then maybe but if same as Alpha.......Dead! :D

DeletedUser

These threads always crack me up since servers last like a 8 months or longer till the end.
Hope all MRA's and academies and such are ditched within a month or 2, just slows you down in the long run ;) some should know that,

DeletedUser

Now that, in fact, is an MRA. They had to have a second branch this early in the world? This is going to be interesting.

sorry to disappoint you but the MONA LISA will be the largest Alliance of this server.
If you think we are MRA, well better for us will be easier to advance

DeletedUser

sorry to disappoint you but the MONA LISA will be the largest Alliance of this server.

Largest usually goes hand in hand with MRA

DeletedUser

i don't think you will be successfull because i think you recruit everyone out there
but we will see if you do something good

DeletedUser

I have nothing to say ... you have to prove it and soon you will have proof of our strength

I conclude so .... useless express more action and less words

Hello everyone and good game

DeletedUser

if you truly made a 150 player pre made alliance, Hats off to you. However first impressions are that you have an MRA with an MRA academy accompanying.

I guess time will tell. Good luck ;)

DeletedUser

hmmmm, in the end you can't have academies and such so no true point to build an alliance with so many
I don't understand the purpose of such nonsense