Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

hmmmm, in the end you can't have academies and such so no true point to build an alliance with so many
I don't understand the purpose of such nonsense

the purpose of the academy is for the better player's to be at the top while mentoring the younger players and help them rise and be a good player. when looking at it. and everything evolved there is much time and effort. take a look at Project 56. there is a young player that is rising to the top. because the player rolled with a idea and is learning how to run a alliance and be a great players.

hats off to everyone that mentors players to become better.

DeletedUser575

the purpose of the academy is for the better player's to be at the top while mentoring the younger players and help them rise and be a good player. when looking at it. and everything evolved there is much time and effort. take a look at Project 56. there is a young player that is rising to the top. because the player rolled with a idea and is learning how to run a alliance and be a great players.

hats off to everyone that mentors players to become better.

Ummm, you can train players and help them advance without being divided into two alliances. I have been around this game long enough to know that this is just the company line the main alliance gives out to get the academy players to do their bidding. The reality of things is that you can only work with and help so many players in a controlled environment; as the number of players you try to work with goes up, the quality of output and positive results goes down. The results of those mass recruiting efforts are further diminished with the passing of time as well.

DeletedUser

Only 1 alliance can win this world...the main alliance and the Academy can not share winning the world. At some point a decision will have to be made, why put off the inevitable?

I've been apart of an academy before and they're doomed for failure from the beginning.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, the only way an "academy" alliance to work is if the alliance is strictly committed to teaching new players the game and then having those players leave when they feel that comfortable and seek out other alliances.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, the only way an "academy" alliance to work is if the alliance is strictly committed to teaching new players the game and then having those players leave when they feel that comfortable and seek out other alliances.

I cant lie, I kinda wish I started this game off in a "academy" alliance. But in a way you kinda learn from trail and error. I lost count how many times i bolted my own city or attacked with the wrong troops. Far as the Top 12 Alliances goes, from what I have seen both 3 0 0 and BCC have shown a lot of skill and I believe they will be in the top five for some time. But I am a noob drinking so back to my corner to color.

DeletedUser

Ummm, you can train players and help them advance without being divided into two alliances. I have been around this game long enough to know that this is just the company line the main alliance gives out to get the academy players to do their bidding. The reality of things is that you can only work with and help so many players in a controlled environment; as the number of players you try to work with goes up, the quality of output and positive results goes down. The results of those mass recruiting efforts are further diminished with the passing of time as well.

in a way you are right. my alliance is not a MRA alliance we had a alliance merge into us. the academy is set up for players to get better at the game. the ones who get good move up the ones that don't do good get left behind.

so in the long run there will not be any academy's.

thank you for pointing this out.

i look down on alliances the do MRA please do not look at my alliance in that way
thanks

DeletedUser

It needs to be said as well that in the beginning of any world many alliances will start out as MRA's. Not a very good idea, but when you're trying to get a foundation right from the beginning, the leaders feel it's best to invite as many players as possible and then cull the herd once they have an idea as to who is active and who is going to be little more than dead weight. In this, of course, they take down their numbers. The problem with some, however, is that they are reluctant to kick out many of their members, feeling it will cause hurt feelings, bitterness, etc, and so they get stuck with the dead weight. And then, too, you have some leaders who try to get rid of the dead weight and they are blocked by their own council (such as happened to me in the world of Chi on the EN servers). From that point on, I swore to never play in an alliance with an academy, nor would I stay in one. Having been there and done that, knowing the chaos and confusion, the frustration that comes with it... I definitely won't do it again. Those who do...kudos to you and I wish you luck.

There's also the fact you have some alliances led by new players. Not noobs...as there's a difference between "newbs" and "noobs"...but new players who think starting out with a big alliance is a good thing. They soon realize that many of the experienced and the vets of this game often wait to see which alliances are worthy of joining.

DeletedUser

It needs to be said as well that in the beginning of any world many alliances will start out as MRA's. Not a very good idea, but when you're trying to get a foundation right from the beginning, the leaders feel it's best to invite as many players as possible and then cull the herd once they have an idea as to who is active and who is going to be little more than dead weight. In this, of course, they take down their numbers. The problem with some, however, is that they are reluctant to kick out many of their members, feeling it will cause hurt feelings, bitterness, etc, and so they get stuck with the dead weight. And then, too, you have some leaders who try to get rid of the dead weight and they are blocked by their own council (such as happened to me in the world of Chi on the EN servers). From that point on, I swore to never play in an alliance with an academy, nor would I stay in one. Having been there and done that, knowing the chaos and confusion, the frustration that comes with it... I definitely won't do it again. Those who do...kudos to you and I wish you luck.

There's also the fact you have some alliances led by new players. Not noobs...as there's a difference between "newbs" and "noobs"...but new players who think starting out with a big alliance is a good thing. They soon realize that many of the experienced and the vets of this game often wait to see which alliances are worthy of joining.

i see you played in the world chi. that world was a mess.

the alliance that i set up are mostly player from the EN.server Delphi. we have all been playing as a team for a very long time. so again on my part alliance AOP there is no MRA

what the academy does is there business. they are really not a academy more just like a family branch.

let's get back on track with the top 12 alliances

i have noticed that BCC has taken the top spot

DeletedUser

1 Blue Collar Criminals 321303
2 MONNA LISA 286596
3 The Empire 281441
4 3 0 0 273509
5 Cougars 255456
6 Warrior Dogs 248680
7 To Die For Viva 248067
8 The Valkyries 236376
9 Souls of Elysium 235483
10 Inevitability 221721
11 *SWARM* 184359
12 Celtic Warriors 182992

DeletedUser

well said.

since i am considering joining this server and this topic is outdated, are there actually any decent alliances here?

DeletedUser

So far The Empire, Cougars, 3 0 0, BCC and a few others seem to be doing well.

DeletedUser

There are many good alliances here in Gamma, actually. I love watching all of them and seeing just how well they progress. As Iced mentioned above, The Empire, Cougars, 300, and of course our own alliance Blue Collar Criminals. *Swarm* is another good alliance and actually, I keep watching three others: The Killer, Souls of Elysium and Celtic Warriors. Those three are doing very well.

DeletedUser

So far, all the top alliances seem to be unwilling to fight one another. Hopefully this will change soon and give this world some flare.

DeletedUser575

You must be very "out of the loop". You need to make more friends around the server and find out what is happening. You may be surprised.

DeletedUser

Okay after some checking, I see that 300 or up against BCC, and Empire is against TDFV