Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

I would just like to say,

I think the "Alliance Fighters" tab is currently a more accurate assessment of the top alliances than the actual alliance rankings, because it shows not, which alliances have the most points, but which alliances have players who are active and have already begun fighting a lot. With a few exceptions of course.

I believe Nights of Elysium is a better alliance than their rankings show. And Illuminati have taken steps in the right direction, by cutting some less active players. Note: the one player alliance "why so serious" is ranked higher than the entire Mona Lisa academy. You can take from that what you will.

I eagerly await the ration of you're a genius/idiot replies I may receive after this post. Win or lose, I hope everyone has fun.

DeletedUser

I would just like to say,

I think the "Alliance Fighters" tab is currently a more accurate assessment of the top alliances than the actual alliance rankings, because it shows not, which alliances have the most points, but which alliances have players who are active and have already begun fighting a lot. With a few exceptions of course.

I believe Nights of Elysium is a better alliance than their rankings show. And Illuminati have taken steps in the right direction, by cutting some less active players. Note: the one player alliance "why so serious" is ranked higher than the entire Mona Lisa academy. You can take from that what you will.

I eagerly await the ration of you're a genius/idiot replies I may receive after this post. Win or lose, I hope everyone has fun.

+ rep .

DeletedUser

tex you are so correct
avg points , ap and bp are the things to watch
Not how many are in an alliance or which alliance is ranked #1

DeletedUser

Blue Collar Criminals will be the top alliance in some weeks

DeletedUser

1. IMMORTALS- At first glance, the may not seem 100% MRA. They have most members in 054, and a few in 044. Their average could be better, but it could also be worse. But they are also only rank 7 in abp and have almost completely filled up their member cap. Plus the fact that they are named "IMMORTALS" is never a good sign. If they don't shape up soon, they'll quickly be thrown off the rankings.

2. The Illuminati- Not completely sure what to make of them yet. Not a bad average, and second in abp. However, they did just lose a city to The Empire, so we may have to wait a while longer to see how they will do...

3. To Die For Viva- 6th best in average, 3rd in abp, those aren't the worst numbers I've ever seen. But they are spread out over three different oceans, have 64 members, and have fallen in the last two worlds they've played in. They could go either way, but for now, I still think they will fall.

4. Celtic Warriors- If they want to survive for a while, they'll need to kick some members and improve their abp. But somehow I doubt that's what will happen. I think they'll crumble but remain at the bottom of the top 12 for a while.

5. The Valkyries- Even though they are closely behind The Illuminati for dominance of ocean 54, they'll have to greatly improve their abp and average if they really want to be taken seriously.

6. Blue Collar Criminals- Best alliance in Gamma right now. End of discussion.

7. 3 0 0- A lot of people seem to think these guys will fall, maybe because of their pretty bad name. But these guys have a great average and pretty good bp, and I think they'll survive for for quite a while.

8. MONNA LISA- *cough*MRA*cough*.

9. -MONNA LISA-- Unlike the other MONNA LISA, these guys are incredible and are basically gods of grepolis. They boast an amazing 1045 average and even though IMMORTALS has passed them in amount of members, I'm sure they will quickly catch up.

10. Cougars- They're basically like Blue Collar Criminals or The Empire, just not quite as good.

11. World League- They've recently taken some major hits after losing three cities to BCC and one to TDFV. They'll need a stroke of luck to escape from their downhill spiral.

12. The Empire- Great alliance consisting of many experienced players, second only to BCC. They will also go far.

DeletedUser

there seems to be a merge to The Empire from Black Legion
oh that will be good

DeletedUser

if you truly made a 150 player pre made alliance, Hats off to you. However first impressions are that you have an MRA with an MRA academy accompanying.

I guess time will tell. Good luck ;)

sure guys, don't worry about that... we ARE an MRA, so just don't pay attention about us!

ahahahah

good game to everyone, we absure that it will be a GREAT game...

DeletedUser13

Celtic Warriors-They are maybe not the Best or good :D but I have seen their work on Beta and they will survive!
Probably good Leadership........

DeletedUser

i think it is to early to judge on who is going to be the best. you have to weed out the alliance that are going to disband after a few weeks.

DeletedUser

I'm busy for one weekend and already BCC has taken a hold in Chaos's core.

Very well played Snake

DeletedUser

It appears the 5 MRA's pacted against The Empire are having a hard time of it, since Illuminati restructured, then disbanded.

DeletedUser

why is everyone worried about THE Empire?

there are many other top alliances.

DeletedUser

this is the current list.

1 To Die For Viva
2 The Valkyries
3 Blue Collar Criminals
4 3 0 0
5 The Empire
6 MONNA LISA
7 Cougars
8 Celtic Warriors
9 IMMORTALS
10 *SWARM*
11 Inevitability
12 Angels of Invictus

DeletedUser

maybe a merger :)
things change so fast, have to keep those eyes open

DeletedUser

well in this game it takes hard work and dedication. so you know who the hard workers are