Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser257

You don't. You go solo and find the noobs. Going solo gives you DBP to expand and finding the noobs means no resistance against your conquests. Just remember not to attack non-noobs. I did that...now I play Theta.

DeletedUser

57f6d30a-d037-4e25-a1bb-dffe560d7e2e_zpsd912ba72.jpg

DeletedUser

Red Dawn - Good alliance. I see they're the best alliance in ABP and DBP. Experienced group of players. I think they stand a chance.

Rise of the Dragons - An experienced group who is always ready to fight. I think they would be extraordinary at conquering the most cities. They might stand a chance.

The Storm Dragons - This alliance is pretty good. They're second ranked in ABP and DBP. I think they will rise.

Visigoths - I have noticed that they are an attacking group from other players experience with them. Although they don't have point requirement, this alliance has an equal chance of failing and rising.

NE Apocalypse - My alliance

This is just what I think about the top 5 alliances.

DeletedUser

Red Dawns stats include mostly players who have left. Rotd is a relatively new alliance so our stats are even more awesome than they appear :) lol

DeletedUser

Geesh. In my books, regardless of how this world ends, N.E. Apocalypse gets the honorable win. GREAT job as an 8 person alliance.

DeletedUser

R u talking about Midnight Shadows or is this sarcasm,sorry sometimes it is hard to read in a post.

DeletedUser

So,this forum is DEAD.Been over 2 weeks since someone posted.

DeletedUser

Hush up Draceus you silly sausage! They are busy getting ready for the WWs hehehe XD

DeletedUser

Well,this forum is now officially dead now that David started talking. :p lol

DeletedUser257

Draceus, it seems that you are the only one that posts in the Beta forums lol.

DeletedUser

Yeah,it is funny,wish i didnt quit this world about 7 months ago,i would be in the top 100 by now,LOL.

I restarted about 1-2 weeks ago.

I wonder why nobody is posting.