Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

My Top 12: sorry If you don't like, it's my honest opinion/ prediction.
p.s. How I graded alliances:BP-10, PTS-10, Location-10, Leadership-10

1.Punk in Drublic- Number one alliance, best attacking alliance, third best defending alliance is their anything this alliance can't do right now. If I had to pick an alliance to reach WW and make some noise PiD would be one of my top choices. The have the ability to dominate there core ocean(55) and expand any way they want too. With that said challenges do present themselves on the horizon: CCCP. If they want to control o45 let a lone get their foot in the door, they will need to get by this heavyweight. In conclusion this alliance has great leadership led by Gritt and Fermenting Fruit.They will soon have their first real test and I will be intrigued to see how they handle this. PiD is an alliance with skilled players and will be a force to be reckoned with for a long time. Grade: 38/40 Stock: Scorching

2.Rhoman Empire- They must be praying to the Grepolis god's because I don't know how they are still together. Located in Ocean 55, they have been managing to stay a float and for that I say well done. Top 5 in both points and BP, they are doing fairly well. But for how long? Time will tell. The achilles heal for this alliance..drum roll please............. Leadership. I've had conversations with their leaders tried to guide them through the darkness, but to no avail. I'm not going to beat this down anymore, Rho world pretty much knows about RE. Grade: 20/40 Stock: Heading South

3.Alpha-Omega- Has come out of the gates at a pretty steady pace. They continue to grow in size and continue to chip away at the BP. Which imo is slacking for the caliber of players and the amount of players they have. They need to pick up the pace in that regards, which i'm sure they will. One interesting fact about them is their location, they are smack dab in between CCCP and PiD, they can't be friendly with everyone. I smell drama in the near future. This alliance is definitely to be watched closely in the next few weeks, which could determine how far they can go and we will learn a lot about them. Their future is bright...for now Grade:31.5/40 Stock: Up

4.CCCP- aka "those gold guys", in a few short weeks they have already achieved a nickname, so in that regard well done. Having 3 players in the top 5 BP and the top 3 player in overall points they are doing something right. Like I said about A-O and PiD, it's going to be interesting to see what happens between all of them. I personally feel CCCP will have great success in this world if they can keep pumping out the credit card and spend the gold. Let's remember people gold can only get you so far. You need to be skilled and have a good team in place to make some noise. I feel like they may have that as well. Grade: 30/40 Stock- High

5. Avalon- Their main goal coming into the world was "to train in-experienced players and to teach them the game". They are doing that and some. Avalon I can honestly say is a big surprise to me, I did not expect them to be competitive, but I should have thought twice when I found out Ace-Wolf was their founder. They are doing quite well in ABP, not so well in DBP (maybe they have no enemies). Located in ocean 54 they are in a good position to continue their growth and develop their players. I'm they continue at this rate, I can say for a fact they will be a tough alliance to crack down the road. Grade: 30/40 Stock-UP

6.Astartes- They were a small group of skilled players that came to this world and though they may have added a few more pieces to the puzzle, nothing has changed. The smallest alliance in the top 12 and yet they rank 2nd in ABP. That speaks for itself. Leadership in this alliance is top notch. Torgaddon, is a great leader who knows how to motivate his alliance and get the most out of them. I'm not saying that because I'm in the alliance, saying what's the truth. Location wise, their isn't any real threat. Their will be the occasional battles with TSR and KoC, but nothing they cant handle. The future is bright and the sky is the limit. Grade: 32/40 Stock: Very High

7.HaVoc-They reside in o56 aka butterfly capital. Nothing is really going on down their and nothing will happen for a while.With that said they are taking advantage of the situation.So far nothing special in ABP and no where to be found in DBP,which goes back to my original claim "butterfly capital".Their grade will drastically improve when/if they start making some more moves down south.Grade:26/40 Stock: Neutral

8.KINGS OF CHAOS- Got to love the all cap look, really strikes fear into other alliances. With a name like that you would expect to find them in the top 5 in ABP.Nope. They are currently ranked number #15 , which means two things: they have a lot of room to grow or they need to re-evaluate their alliance name. I see some good familiar faces that I know have the ability to turn things around in a hurry, we shall see. They are located in o44, which is the feeding ground for an alliance which will go nameless. If they can deal with the threats and secure their core up they may make it. Grade: 23/40 Stock: Falling

9. The Sea Raiders- Located in the same neighborhood as the above mentioned alliance, they are off to a solid start. They hold a respectable rank in both ABP and DBP. Their weak spot is their location. They need to figure out what they are going to do, because somebody is on their doorsteps. They may be below KOC in points, but I like their odds more. Grade: 25.5/40 Stock: Slightly Down

10. No Quarters- Well they are in a little predicament. They have CCCP, A-O and PiD all not to far away. The good thing they are not located smack dab in the middle (more focused on the outside). They have pretty good BP, but could be better considering their size and quality players they have. Leadership is definitely a strength here, King Leonidas is a fine leader in his own regard and has assembled a good staff. Interesting to see how and what they do with the other alliances I mentioned. Grade: 27/40 Stock: Slightly Rising

11.Hellfire Club- Located at the edge of o65 at they are a solid group of player, a group flying under the radar. They are doing well in ABP and can easily sneak up on the big dogs in o55, yes I'm talking to you PiD. This my sleeper team to make something happen in this world. Don't disappoint! Grade: 27.5 Stock: Up

12. Plebians of Rhome- An academy of RE. They are top 15 in ABP, so that is a positive within their alliance. Some negatives: lack of leadership and being an academy of RE. If they want to survive , they need to shed the academy title and become their own alliance before it's too late. They may turn it around , we shall see. Grade: 18/40 Stock: ...down

DeletedUser

We won't disappoint you, HFC will be coming.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6357

That's the first war between the top unions. Astartes vs CCCP. Let the strongest win it.

DeletedUser

Well, Thankfully something good finally comes out for an alliance of mine. "they are noobs, they won't get anywhere, thats what everyone kept saying, well think again."

DeletedUser

That's the first war between the top unions. Astartes vs CCCP. Let the strongest win it.

A war? lol I've never announced war on CCCP.

We've only sent 1 attack against CCCP and you think that's war? Believe me, if the Astartes go to war against you, you'll know. And the only reason we sent that attack is because you took a city on one of our core islands. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6357

A war? lol I've never announced war on CCCP.

We've only sent 1 attack against CCCP and you think that's war? Believe me, if the Astartes go to war against you, you'll know. And the only reason we sent that attack is because you took a city on one of our core islands. ;)
And from what you took that it is your island? Can do it and your ocean all and all are forbidden to take the cities at this ocean? You don't need yet to give a military greeting every day on morning? Having made such silly act - you substituted the union. Prepare now, we begin...

DeletedUser

And from what you took that it is your island? Can do it and your ocean all and all are forbidden to take the cities at this ocean? You don't need yet to give a military greeting every day on morning? Having made such silly act - you substituted the union. Prepare now, we begin...

It's our island from the fact that we cleared everyone on it and we have 6 members on it. ;) The island next to it has 12 of our members, hence - CORE islands. You took a city which was cleared by us and marked for conquest by us. After that you refused to give it up. Anyone here can tell you that moving on the core island of a good alliance is usually a threatening move.
Nevertheless, I did not announce war on you. I only wanted that 1 city back. :)

DeletedUser6357

At us in Russia you would be told - "Don't click a beak". Also include a brain - we on the cities don't see your marks.

DeletedUser6357

It means that that you missed the happiness. Approximately so)))

DeletedUser

It means that that you missed the happiness.

I'm actually quite happy, thanks.
As far as CCCP goes, you guys are only in the Top 10 because you're using more gold than bill gates has money.

DeletedUser6357

We also are happy now, because someone without the city remained))) Torgaddon with the first restart you.

DeletedUser2063

Ive seen double posts, but I don't think I've ever seen a triple post. Can he make it 4? No, because I ruined it

DeletedUser6357

Ive seen double posts, but I don't think I've ever seen a triple post. Can he make it 4? No, because I ruined it
Yes you have a sense of humor. Can everyone in my post do your post and I don't have to ever delete)))

DeletedUser6408

I'm actually quite happy, thanks.
As far as CCCP goes, you guys are only in the Top 10 because you're using more gold than bill gates has money.

Nice town you had)
You can still just the same construct?
Whatever we once again took it)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the feedback! Working on strengthening our Core right now, expect to see our ABP go up fairly soon!
8.KINGS OF CHAOS- Got to love the all cap look, really strikes fear into other alliances. With a name like that you would expect to find them in the top 5 in ABP.Nope. They are currently ranked number #15 , which means two things: they have a lot of room to grow or they need to re-evaluate their alliance name. I see some good familiar faces that I know have the ability to turn things around in a hurry, we shall see. They are located in o44, which is the feeding ground for an alliance which will go nameless. If they can deal with the threats and secure their core up they may make it. Grade: 23/40 Stock: Falling

DeletedUser2063

I wonder what happened to Plebians of Rome???? Oh wait, the same thing that happened before