Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser2063

Trying has now turned into succeeding. We busted through 3K DLU's and hundreds of birs total to take Santaclease's main city. However, this is only the start of the war, and anything can happen

DeletedUser1685

* Side note - This city was in the middle of your territory.

But seriously, Congratulations ! Was a good bit of troops.

DeletedUser2063

It was. We definitely wouldn't have gotten it if gritt hadn't brought down the wall first. We were looking for a challenge going into the war and it looks like we may have found it lol

DeletedUser2063

Lol gritt and I decided to see what they have up their sleeves first :)

DeletedUser1685

Lol...Coalition ? Really?

By Coalition..do you mean that 7 of the top 12 are in a pact?

DeletedUser2063

Although we aren't working together anymore, and are starting to break apart the pacts....

DeletedUser2063

I'm not a fan but effective when necessary. Just don't get sucked into being BFF's with the other groups when the target is gone. You're packed to fight, and when the fight is gone that's all

DeletedUser2063

I'm waiting to time an attack on sigma so ill do a top 12 analysis.

1. Punk in Drublic: One of, if not the last standing premade, this alliance is dominating. With close to 100K points more than A-O, this alliance is on a role. Number 1 for points, ABP, and second highest average out of the top 12. Leadership is very well balanced and effective, and they have a strong core in west 55, but are looking to move north with the new war with EoS. Unless something happens internally, I don't see this alliance falling anytime soon.

2. Alpha-Omega: Coming in at number 2 we have A-O. Based in 45, they pretty much have it on lockdown except for Empire of Thor, as CCCP and NQ have fallen. Number 2 ABP overall, this is an aggressive group, and it shows as they now have control over 45, which started out with 3 major alliances there. Strong leadership and good active members could see a long life for this alliance.

3. Organized Chaos: At number 3 we have OC, based in 55 with PiD. Number 8 attackers and 15 defenders, I expected more from the number 3 alliance. Mix that with a low average, and I'm quite disappointed. Leadership is what seems to save them. Decky is cabable and willing. I just wanna see the BP increase.

4. Havoc: Coming in at 4 we have havoc (and I can never get which ones are capitalized right). Based in 56, where there is nothing, they seem to still be getting a fight in. Number 5 ABP and 7 DBP they are not doing bad. Not sure on leadership as I haven't talked to them, but the alliance seems pretty solid. However, they have yet to see a real target, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens if they face a real target.

5. Byzantine Empire: Started by ex-RE members, this alliance is now the academy for PiD. See PiD.

6. Empire of Thor: Formed of ex-CCCP members, Empire of Thor originates in 45, but has presences in other oceans. Since they are so new, they haven't had a chance to prove themselves in the BP rankings, as they currently rank 25th for ABP and 17th for DBP. This definitely seems like a solid group, and I want to see which direction they decide to move to next.

7. ASCENDENCY: At number 7 we have ascendency (note it's all in caps). With the lowest average out of the top 12, and them being 10 overall for attackers and 9 for defenders, I do not think of them highly. If they go to war with HC I see them cracking and falling apart. Not a very good alliance.

8. Evolution of Sin.
At 8 we have EoS. The number 1 alliance on theta, this is a group of many experienced players. They have strong leadership in HalfricanMike, however they are at war with PiD, so that could either do them in or make them the most powerful alliance in Rho if they win. They have the highest average out of the top 12, and the only one over 10k. A good group overall.

9. White Knights: At number 9 is White Knights. Based in 66 and 76, this alliance will last for a while simply because there is 0 competition for them in their oceans. Davimor is the only player I recognize in their group. I don't see them lasting if someone good comes along, like with Havoc.

10. The Red Rose: A good group of Spanish players, this alliance just barely makes the top 10. Based in north 55/54, they have a tight core, and definitely know what they're doing. A few too many founders for my taste, but whatever floats your boat. Number 9 attackers and 8 defenders, they're getting in their fair share of BP's.

11. America: At number 11 we have America. Originally just two members opposed to CCCP, this group has bloomed and taken on a few ex astartes/CCCP guys. Led by Gierto Washington (Just Gierto), leadership is experienced and capable. Very good members, and they now have control over 44, and are beating on the wizards. They come in at 18 for ABp and 16 for DBP, but like empire of Thor they are still developing.

12. Hellfire Club: Based in 65 you have HC finishing the list. I am extremely impressed with this group. Rank 12 overall,cut they are rank 4 for ABP and 18 for DBP, so they have definitely been putting the hurt to someone without much resistance. Good leadership mixed with their group of fighters could lead this alliance down the road to success and a long life.

Well that took a while lol. +rep's are always appreciated :)