Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Err.. sounds like someone stays inside too much.. Also, I just started so I never knew people get so competitive over a game lol

He gave you a good comment on your alliance as well yet you slander him while I'm the one responding to you? Also, it's Served B**** not Swerved, Byatch..

I've not made a single false statement, if I pointed out some fallacies in the information that he posted then that only discredits him as a competent and reliable source to get accurate information from, I have in no way assaulted his character, damaged his reputation, or acted maliciously toward him...perhaps you shouldn't use words that you truly don't know or understand the meaning of, and I'll stop trying to use your hipster, ghetto slang.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

Being the first to 1K average doesn't mean squat. It means you were the first to get on the world. And really? Bragging about BP from quests? Yeah you've definitely been playing for years *snicker*

Also some of the "youngsters" can lead the best alliances. The real alliances emerge when BP ends, and well see who's boot is up everyone's donkey (I hope you all understand me there), and then we can make real predictions, mmk?

DeletedUser

Being the first to 1K average doesn't mean squat. It means you were the first to get on the world. And really? Bragging about BP from quests? Yeah you've definitely been playing for years *snicker*

Also some of the "youngsters" can lead the best alliances. The real alliances emerge when BP ends, and well see who's boot is up everyone's donkey (I hope you all understand me there), and then we can make real predictions, mmk?

mmk, donkey breath...and for the last time, I wasn't doing any bragging...I was putting someone in their place by proving a point...they stated they did their assessments based on BP, or that they would need to see BP results to determine whether we would sink, float, or swim...which was a crock statement because he wouldn't have arrived at the conclusion that he did if that were what he had done. But let's just st u for a little while and revisit this conversation a week from now and see who's who and what's what, shall we?

DeletedUser

Before you start stating how long you played and how great you are, be sure you have the stats to show who you are. Thanks for playing.
***Xerxes***

According to FF, the youngsters can rule over us, I know of someone who is 16 and runs a pretty great military (on another game) and has the most active and experienced members and great organization along with commands and reports. Now.. If you'd like to keep playing, I'll be waiting on Grepolis where it really matters and not on here where text means nothing but black and white papers. That's big words for me, started when I joined these forums. xP

DeletedUser

Before you start stating how long you played and how great you are, be sure you have the stats to show who you are. Thanks for playing.
***Xerxes***

According to FF, the youngsters can rule over us, I know of someone who is 16 and runs a pretty great military (on another game) and has the most active and experienced members and great organization along with commands and reports. Now.. If you'd like to keep playing, I'll be waiting on Grepolis where it really matters and not on here where text means nothing but black and white papers. That's big words for me, started when I joined these forums. xP

I just love how you idiots twist the story and put the focus on me, when your founder is the one who stepped up to the forums with the boasting and the bragging in the first place...again, I've not bragged at all...yes, I've been playing for years...under several different accounts...furthest I've continued to play on any of them is culture level 6, so am I or did I ever claim to be the greatest? No, I didn't, not once. When did I say a "youngster" couldn't lead? Not once. Those are your words...not mine. Perhaps you guys should read all of these posts in their entirety and try to comprehend what's been said and what it's all about...because you all are way off base with your accusations that I've come on here stating how great I am or even that I've boasted about getting BP from quests...in fact I stated that I wasn't even aware that you could get BP from quests...they didn't have quests when I first started playing in epsilon on the en server with the Hellhounds. Mmk? Idiots.

DeletedUser5088

I just love how you idiots twist the story and put the focus on me, when your founder is the one who stepped up to the forums with the boasting and the bragging in the first place...again, I've not bragged at all...yes, I've been playing for years...under several different accounts...furthest I've continued to play on any of them is culture level 6, so am I or did I ever claim to be the greatest? No, I didn't, not once. When did I say a "youngster" couldn't lead? Not once. Those are your words...not mine. Perhaps you guys should read all of these posts in their entirety and try to comprehend what's been said and what it's all about...because you all are way off base with your accusations that I've come on here stating how great I am or even that I've boasted about getting BP from quests...in fact I stated that I wasn't even aware that you could get BP from quests...they didn't have quests when I first started playing in epsilon on the en server with the Hellhounds. Mmk? Idiots.

Sorry, but what?

DeletedUser

It is a little too early to say you will swim since BP hasn't ended. I need to see your alliances abp before you fully swim.

This was you that said this, right Charl? I didn't post about our ABP from Quests to brag about it...I posted everyone's ABP because you are full of crap. You didn't look into everyone's ABP to decide who would sink or float or swim, because the list you produced doesn't reflect that, so why would you tell me that you would have to see our ABP to see whether or not we would swim? I'm really beyond even caring about this anymore...actually a little heated how you people take my words and twist them all around to suit your own agenda's and to get the focus off yourself. What was directed to you turned into a friggin peanut gallery discussion, and I've had enough of it.

DeletedUser

The battle points you pick up from quests during BP means nothing at the beginning of the game.

DeletedUser

The battle points you pick up from quests during BP means nothing at the beginning of the game.

I get that...now listen clearly, maybe you can understand...THAT WAS THE FRIGGIN POINT!!! BUT, Charl, stated that he needed to see our ABP to make an assessment as to whether we would float, swim, or sink...yet he did a friggin assessment on everybody already, and like I said, his assessment is not a reflection of who has how much ABP...now...my comment was directed to him, and only him, yet you all have jumped in and turned this into some kind of carnival, really. I'm done with this.

DeletedUser5088

I get that...now listen clearly, maybe you can understand...THAT WAS THE FRIGGIN POINT!!! BUT, Charl, stated that he needed to see our ABP to make an assessment as to whether we would float, swim, or sink...yet he did a friggin assessment on everybody already, and like I said, his assessment is not a reflection of who has how much ABP...now...my comment was directed to him, and only him, yet you all have jumped in and turned this into some kind of carnival, really. I'm done with this.

OK can we please stop this? I meant I needed to see your bp later on ok? Discussion over

DeletedUser5638

Can we get back on topic Please? BP Hasn't even ended let's get more predictions.

DeletedUser6486

My prediction: Hades Elite falls to WDTFS in 2 weeks or less

DeletedUser

Wow... there's some excitable people here and that's when this server has only been going 3 or 4 days.

It will certainly be very interesting to see what happens.

However, if past servers are anything to go by, the current top 10 alliances will all be gone within 3 months - so that's my prediction. :)

DeletedUser

Since no one tried to make a list in a while I'll give this a shot. This is my first attempt at this.

1 Hades Elite -SINK. any alliance with elite in the name will sink

2 Ghost Riders -SINK. pact with Hades elite SPQR and LEAGUE OF SHADOWS the leader looks to have little experience

3 Veni Vidi Vici -FLOAT. Has high average point value Leader marine warpig looks relatively inexperienced best award is top 100 in an ocean, mostly dispersed cities over 2 oceans, one tight cluster

4 Trojan Tribute - FLOAT. Has high average point value and tight city clustering on the map , They havent moved in position for a while. It would be nice to know more about them

5 Illyrians Hegemony - SINK eventually. Remake of the alliance on Sigma mostly dispersed cities over 2 oceans one tight cluster, too close to the core for their own good. they will melt under competition

6 Lycans - SWIM for now. some good players from other worlds in here. half an ocean away from the worlds center lower competition out there, relitively good clustering, not so impressed by the experience of most of their leadership

7 What does the Fox Say?- SWIM. good leadership in charl and tight clustering of cities

8 Resurrected- SINK eventually. lower end average points areas of tight clustering with lots of outliers. half an ocean away from the worlds center, if they would kick the lower players out this alliance would be good candidate to have merge into another alliance

9 The Laestrygonians - SWIM, if they recruit more higher point members. I like the experience of the leadership esp BLT the conqueror 148 cities, very tight grouping a little weak on average points

10 55-22 -SINK. tight grouping but too close to the center of the world. Unsatisfied with the roster of players, a few people from the alliance warlords from sigma here. Unsatisfied with their alliance profile.

11 GaMe oVeR - FLOAT for now. high point value, spread over a large area an ocean, Hard to defend later on. leader looks to have no playing experience from grepostats but somehow I feel that mantaras had played before

12 LEAGUE OF SHADOWS -SINK nice clustering but a possible repeat of sigma for this alliance

DeletedUser

Up and Coming Alliances

Oceans Heaven - Nice small group of players, all based near each other even though they're split over 45/55. Mainly grouped around two islands with a few members on their own islands close by

Serpentine - Again another small alliance based in o54, with a few players scattered around the other oceans. Good leader and can't wait to see how they play against with the big boys ;).

Merciful Puppies - A good group of players with a solid leader. My only problem is they are a little too spread out. We'll see how that plays out in a few days.

DeletedUser

Boy, you guys take this very seriously. It's not personal, it's conquest. Remember that. In case you forget I always remind you right before my CS lands.

DeletedUser

This thread definitely helped in figuring out which alliances to consider joining and which to avoid =)