Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

if the world had like a 250 person alliance limit MRAS could work

MRA's could work with a few good competent players in leadership who could teach and motivate their members to play without being some kind of Neo-Napolean Nazi...most players aren't capable of pulling it off. I had success in Lambda as a founder of an MRA, and while I got slammed and ridiculed for having 90 players in my FIRST MRA on the server in less than 24 hours after the world opened, The majority of the players from the THREE MRA's I founded there have since evolved and are the 2nd ranking alliance on the server as I type this. They were originally Bazaar Tactics, Bazaar Influence, and Bazaar Coalition...there was Bazaar Front and Bazaars Edge as well, but those last two flopped shortly after they were founded. The first 3 were first in the rankings from the very begining and remained so in O/25, O/34, & O/35...today, players in Lambda know them as Herkulian Hoplitai & Hoplitai University. So yeah, MRA's can be successful...but you won't find too many of them that actually are. Just saying.

DeletedUser

There was a 500 one before :p. That must of been the best world ever.

So what if you're third in ABP/DBP atm? It's because of quests

Do I detect some hostility? I wasn't bragging about it...I think I did say that it wasn't an extraordinary accomplishment, right? Sorry if I took the wind out of your alliance members sails a bit there...but he did misrepresent your alliance and your accomplishments just a little bit...If it wasn't me that called him out, it would have been someone else...so don't take it personal.

DeletedUser6819

MRA's could work with a few good competent players in leadership who could teach and motivate their members to play without being some kind of Neo-Napolean Nazi...most players aren't capable of pulling it off. I had success in Lambda as a founder of an MRA, and while I got slammed and ridiculed for having 90 players in my FIRST MRA on the server in less than 24 hours after the world opened, The majority of the players from the THREE MRA's I founded there have since evolved and are the 2nd ranking alliance on the server as I type this. They were originally Bazaar Tactics, Bazaar Influence, and Bazaar Coalition...there was Bazaar Front and Bazaars Edge as well, but those last two flopped shortly after they were founded. The first 3 were first in the rankings from the very begining and remained so in O/25, O/34, & O/35...today, players in Lambda know them as Herkulian Hoplitai & Hoplitai University. So yeah, MRA's can be successful...but you won't find too many of them that actually are. Just saying.

On the Dutch server on the World Omega i run an alliance(founded it) with co leaders of course with 145 members and at the height it was 160 more is not possible to control only with co leaders/district-leaders and a mixture of democracy and a sniff of hardness to your members, its not a MRA cause we are divided in oceans(alpha-bravo etc.)

DeletedUser5088

Why thank you for your humble opinion of Veni Vidi Vici, and the compliment on our average...I'm not sure how you arrived at the opinion that we will merely "float" however...in case you didn't notice, we did obtain the Tau milestone of first alliance of 20 players or more to achieve an average of 1000 points, AND if you'll take a closer look in the rankings, you'll find we are 3rd globally so far in both ABP and DBP...not that that's an extraordinary accomplishment, but then wait til a few hours after BP is lifted, we'll give Tau something to talk about here in the forums for sure...

SO, "float", you say??? No, my friend, we are not only going to be swimming, but we will be throwing life rafts out in the water and taking on worthy players from the trash MRA's that are on this server! 8)

It is a little too early to say you will swim since BP hasn't ended. I need to see your alliances abp before you fully swim.

DeletedUser

It is a little too early to say you will swim since BP hasn't ended. I need to see your alliances abp before you fully swim.

You need to see our BP? You've lost me...we've got a little over 900 presently, how many do you have? And for that matter how many does everyone else have that you stated up there would "Swim"? Just wondering.

DeletedUser

Here's everyone's ABP/DBP combined...would you like to make a reassessment now, since you are going on ABP?

fighters_zps741a2696.jpg

DeletedUser

I am sure these numbers will change drastically after bp ends

DeletedUser

I am sure these numbers will change drastically after bp ends

I'm sure you are right, and I'm also just as sure that this is a very good indicator of which alliance has active members, and which don't.

DeletedUser

lol, OMG, they have provoked soooo many attacks. If only the game would give us more BP quests, we could own this world! :D

DeletedUser

CMON guys its just the beginning of this world , and these top alliance things are just for ****z n gigz i unno shouldnt take predictions so personal its just one persons opinion

DeletedUser

I'm sure you are right, and I'm also just as sure that this is a very good indicator of which alliance has active members, and which don't.
hey just calm down a little bit, plus this doesnt show if that alliance has active members since the BP quests are given randomly to players because its a random chance you will get a BP one.

DeletedUser

yea its just a prediction we will all see what happens once everything gets goin...

DeletedUser

hey just calm down a little bit, plus this doesnt show if that alliance has active members since the BP quests are given randomly to players because its a random chance you will get a BP one.

How are the rankings overall not an indicator of an alliance having active members? If the alliance average is not up, for one...then the alliance as a whole is not active, but perhaps contains a few members who are...and you have to be online and actively completing the quests to get those opportunities to gain ATB & DBP, which shows me that quite a few alliances are spending a lot more time than others online in-game. Calm down? Really? I'm not upset at all...just posting facts and disqualifying bogus opinions is all. I'll be around to post more rankings and stats throughout the upcoming months...don't worry...I know what our alliance is about, and trust me when I tell you, we won't be avoiding fights or entering a Pact with every alliance in our Ocean like the great lot of players and alliances I've noticed on previous worlds.

DeletedUser

I don't have any BP, but i'm not inactive. I just can't be bothered to do the quests. The reason why MRA's are always first in ABP/DBP during BP is because most of their members do quests.
I give up on this :p

DeletedUser

I'm done arguing, i'm just stating the fact that i know my alliance is active even if we dont have the highest ABP or DBP in the first 3 days of the world.

DeletedUser

BP hasn't ended, bragging about your alliance means nothing. If you think you will float/swim while the BP is still up? Lol, watch when BP ends and the people who are currently Top 12 become the Middle 12.

Dislike people arguing over their alliance being active, great, and successful when BP is still up and the world just started.

DeletedUser

BP hasn't ended, bragging about your alliance means nothing. If you think you will float/swim while the BP is still up? Lol, watch when BP ends and the people who are currently Top 12 become the Middle 12.

Dislike people arguing over their alliance being active, great, and successful when BP is still up and the world just started.

Then get off of the Alliance Sink or Swim thread and go read something else if you don't like it. I've been playing for years, you aren't telling me anything I don't know. And by the way, it was your alliance who did the bragging, I was just pointing out that you guys aren't that great.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's no point in making such opinions about your alliance when the world started some days ago and you think you can take on the world. Giving some advice.. talking big on here doesn't mean anything but text and starting great on a world doesn't mean anything till BP ends.

Also, I didn't direct what I said to you mainly, I meant that to everyone else as well.

DeletedUser

There's no point in making such opinions about your alliance when the world started some days ago and you think you can take on the world. Giving some advice.. talking big on here doesn't mean anything but text and starting great on a world doesn't mean anything till BP ends.

Also, I didn't direct what I said to you mainly, I meant that to everyone else as well.

Why are you telling me? Tell your founder, the "Greatest Founder in the World"...all of my comments were in response to his delusion of grandeur...as seen in his assessment of every alliance on Tau...now what's that saying you youngsters like so much? Oh, yeah...

SWERVE!!!

DeletedUser

Err.. sounds like someone stays inside too much.. Also, I just started so I never knew people get so competitive over a game lol

He gave you a good comment on your alliance as well yet you slander him while I'm the one responding to you? Also, it's Served not Swerved

Last edited by a moderator: