Top 12 Alliances Sink or Swim

sandhurst90

I know it's early days and difficult to tell who will sink or swim but thought I would create this thread anyway.

Mr Doctor

1 wolves (MMA, SINK)
2 Ghost Riders (Probably also MMA- SINK)
3 Trojan Tribute SINK
4 LEAGUE OF SHADOWS (SINK)
5 55-22 7275 12 (SINK)
6 Oceans Heaven (Trying- float)
7 Veni Vidi Vici (SWIM)
8 License To Kill sink
9 Merciful Puppies SWIM
10 Sumbeaches Dumb name, sink
11 Dragon Lords Cliche Name, sink
12 Illyrian Empire Awesome name, SWIM
13 The Laestrygonians My neighbors, sink ;)
14 Wrath of Hades Maybe float, probably sink
15 Sons Of Slaughter SINK

Last edited by a moderator:

sandhurst90

1. Ghost Riders- Seem to be another MRA and doubt will stand a chance against the other alliances in O55 (SINK)
2. Trojan Tribute- They look okay in O45, but don't know a lot about any of the players (SINK)
3. LEAGUE OF SHADOWS - They look as if they may have potential, but only time will tell (FLOAT)
4. Wolves- They are an MRA with a history of collapsing before BP (SINK)
5. Wrath of Hades- They have the highest average points in the top 12, but that really means nothing at the moment (FLOAT)
6. 55-22- They are based in O44 and seem to be a peaceful alliance (from what is said on their profile), I don't see them going far (SINK)
7. Veni Vidi Vici- There have been many versions of this alliance, but who knows how these will do. (FLOAT)
8. Oceans Heaven- No comment (my own alliance)
9. Merciful Puppies - They have some good players and good leadership, they have potential (SWIM)
10. The Laestrygonians- Their name is a nightmare and I no very little about them, based in O54. (SINK)
11. Sumbeaches - They have some very good players and I think they will be strong (SWIM)
12. Dragon Lords - Like most of the top 12 alliances I don't see them lasting (SINK)

Summary: It's early days so this top 12 doesn't mean a lot, most will sink but a few may swim. In the next few days we shall see some big changes.

sandhurst90

I think a few of us look as if we will be strong. Lets wait and see Elrond and Atdhe9, I see potential in both of your alliances if you can hold it together and bring in some experience.

-Scorch

wolves are collapsing already. I couldn't get founder/leader rights because the founder was greek,so i got a few people to leave and start a new ally . I might have some fun with other alliances around me though (not my current one :p)

Elrond.Lord

Senior Citizen
Mine is in the top 12 . Guess you didn't notice :p
I guess I missed you :D

I think a few of us look as if we will be strong. Lets wait and see Elrond and Atdhe9, I see potential in both of your alliances if you can hold it together and bring in some experience.

We shall see... I believe this will be fun server, cause there are more good alliances... In Sigma we have only TAP and Death Row...

Big Chiefum

Lycans have dropped in.............

Last edited by a moderator:

TTHJR

Muwhahahaha, check out the stats for these guys making predictions.Who is going to listen to a player that started 15 worlds and couldnt even gain heroic world status.