Top 12 Alliances + Players

DeletedUser

k here it is....

1. Ordo Supremus Militaris:Has a founder with no experience at all.A huge MRA,with 10% decent players.If they cut off all of the players below 1,500 this alliance would be better looking and not an alliance that everyone wants to attack.But they r lucky because they aren't close to any real threats.Really need to work on their ABP because if u have the most members then u should have the most ABP.Huge core!!!!!

2. Roma Surrecta:Really good looking alliance that has all but 4 members that haven't grown in the last 5 days.Experienced founder with quite a bit of experienced players.Really awesome ABP because they r #1.Need to stop recruiting unless the members r experienced and have a big point amount,but rather than that a well-rounded alliance.Great core!!!!!

3. Manifest Destiny:Seems to have an experienced founder.Need to work on the ABP a lot.Awesome point average(the highest among the others).Good core.Has a good amount of players to keep the alliance from dissolving because of disorganization.A good future is waiting for this alliance but they just have to find it.

4. Legion of Sacred Heroes:2 founders to lead the alliance,which might help,but there has to be unity.Needs to find bigger players to help their point average,which is very low.They need to work on their ABP a lot because it is very bad for how many members they have and where they r at in the rankings.18% of their members r inactive r simming this game.Their leadership is the only thing that will initiate their future.

5. The Ancients:Has an experienced founder.Also need to do what the alliance above needs to do,which is get bigger and better players.21% of their players r inactive and simming this game.This alliance really needs to work on their ABP because they don't even have 1,000 points in attacking.This alliance will probably fall like they did in Alpha and Epsilon.

6. READY FOR WAR:This alliance doesn't have an experienced founder.This alliance is an MRA.They have a terrible point average.Their ABP is really bad.They don't even have 500 ABP.A few alliances that aren't even in the top 12 have more ABP then they do.50% of their players r simming this game and r inactive.This alliances name is the opposite of what they really r.

7. Demon Horse:This alliance doesn't have an experienced founder but it doesn't really matter because it is part of a 3-alliance organization.Has a pretty good amount of ABP for where it is in the top 12,but it still needs improving.55% of their members r inactive or simming this game.Need to work on point average

8. Darkguard:Their founder seems to be experienced,but not in the rankings.This alliance is of the 3-alliance organization with the alliance above.Has an outstanding ABP for where it is.Good leadership will keep it alive.It needs to find bigger and better members.52% of their players r simming this game or inactive.

9. AFGNCAAP:Has an experienced founder,but the founder has had a little trouble with the alliance so far because of him losing his founder spot.Has the 2nd worst ABP in the top 12,it has 138 ABP.Pretty good average for where they r.If this alliance doesn't fight then it will fall soon.

10. Total destruction:Has a founder with little to no experience.It has the worst ABP of the top 12 with 117 total ABP. of their members.41% of their players r inactive or simming the game..The name of this alliance is what is happening to this alliance.

11. those guys:Has an experienced founder.Has the best ratio of ABP to players.Probably is the second most experienced alliance if not the first,but most liley the first.This alliance will stick around for a while but it might fall when it gets to rowdy in Beta because most of this alliances experienced players r in Beta.

12. Finalis Conscidisti:Has 2 inexperienced founders but it is not an MRA and has a good point average.It has a great ABP for where it is in the rankings.This alliance will stay in the race if it starts growing and developing a little faster,but they still have a possibility of failing in the quest.

DeletedUser

You know, the first one on this world was: Joseph Nieves, i think the second was: Phoenix-EID. I don't know who the rest were.

I was #5 starting. At least that's my town number.
I tried to get in #1, but didn't click fast enough. :D

Held the #1 position player wise for most of the first day too. woot!

By the way, Draceus, thank you for the kind words.
My trouble with the alliance has ended, and though it hurt us, we are still going strong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go Manifest Destiny. I will be bringing up battle points for alliance soon. Just have been working alot. Or working out because of the arnold classic. I want to look good even if I am not competing when I am there. =-( Weekend is coming! Or better yet Winter is coming and we are men of the North!

DeletedUser

The Ancients did not fall in alpha, We changed founders and re developed ascension my friend :)

DeletedUser

yeah they did fall because if they didnt then ascension would have all of its members from The Ancients

DeletedUser

Boom goes the dynamite! This order of alliance probably gonna change a bit this weekend.

DeletedUser

yeah they did fall because if they didnt then ascension would have all of its members from The Ancients

LOL! They do have most of their original players in Ascension, Some of them joined other alliances but the core is in ascension

DeletedUser

half of the players r in other alliances

they lost a lot of their huge point amount players

DeletedUser

because The Ancients had a lot of smaller players also and Ascension got all of those

DeletedUser1684

Hey Draceus you got an updated list of the top 12 predictions that you made?

DeletedUser

anxiously anticipating its arival

Last edited by a moderator: