Top 12 Alliances + Players

DeletedUser

Demon Horse

The leaders of the alliance Demon Horse have made up a rumour that we are going to merge with them i can assure you this is not true they are being conquered and in a desperate attempt tried making alliances stop con questing them by saying we are merging

so please hurry up and take them

DeletedUser2281

The leaders of the alliance Demon Horse have made up a rumour that we are going to merge with them i can assure you this is not true they are being conquered and in a desperate attempt tried making alliances stop con questing them by saying we are merging

Is this confirmation of a AOW vs DH war??:eek: Interesting..

DeletedUser

That is interesting considering most of their players have left demon horse with none joining, I wouldn't think they would say that unless they actually have merged into some other alliance..

DeletedUser

Demon Horse

That is interesting considering most of their players have left demon horse with none joining, I wouldn't think they would say that unless they actually have merged into some other alliance..

well i can assure you that none of them are joining us

DeletedUser374

a lot of them joined both 'The Ancients' and 'Echelon', and there are many still without an alliance.

well i can assure you that none of them are joining us

well that's a shame, why wouldn't ya wanna boost up that 113 members? Always room for more it seems :)

DeletedUser

well that's a shame, why wouldn't ya wanna boost up that 113 members? Always room for more it seems :)

LOL, Nothing wrong with having over 100 members....I found it funny how they were listed as a MRA when they have a good average points rating

The grims have an outstanding one, partly due to the fact they merged two of the 1st alliances in the world together which didn't leave many others a chance to get to 1st before them.

DeletedUser308

Points is one thing. Abp is another. You can have all the points you want and still be considered an mra if you lack abp. Which a lot of these alliances do.

DeletedUser

Points is one thing. Abp is another. You can have all the points you want and still be considered an mra if you lack abp. Which a lot of these alliances do.

So does that make The Ancients an MRA to? lol that makes no sense, just because of low ADP doesn't make you an MRA..I would think the activity of your members would determine whether your an MRA

DeletedUser308

The Ancients are just a bad alliance. Just because you have a good amount of points, high members that are active and a decent average doesn't mean anything. You guys have bad abp for the amount of members you have. While it may not make you an mra, it does make you look like a bunch of players simming along and turtling up. & you have members all over the place. From O45 to O65 to O63, lol.

In the words of the great Charles Barkley, that's turrible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Ancients are just a bad alliance. Just because you have a good amount of points, high members that are active and a decent average doesn't mean anything. You guys have bad abp for the amount of members you have. While it may not make you an mra, it does make you look like a bunch of players simming along and turtling up. & you have members all over the place. From O45 to O65 to O63, lol.

In the words of the great Charles Barkley, that's turrible.

You mad? We enjoy the game and play the game your in "The Alliance" Compiled of two early alliances...basically you got a head start and feel like you run the game. Head start is always great but others always catch up and then we will see who the real alliances are not who got 2 alliances into one.

Its a game, play it how you want and let others play how they want, don't like it? then get out more..

DeletedUser308

Mad there's no competition maybe lol. How did we get a head start? we were two fairly small alliances compared to everyone else when we merged. Ever since then no one has done anything to stop us. We take every city we go after. We've conquered almost 200 cities while the next best alliance (with more members than us) hasn't conquered over 80.
It sounds like someone doesn't like hearing others opinions on his alliance lol. No one said they don't like how you play, i'm just saying, you're not that great of an alliance.

DeletedUser

Mad there's no competition maybe lol. How did we get a head start? we were two fairly small alliances compared to everyone else when we merged. Ever since then no one has done anything to stop us. We take every city we go after. We've conquered almost 200 cities while the next best alliance (with more members than us) hasn't conquered over 80.
It sounds like someone doesn't like hearing others opinions on his alliance lol. No one said they don't like how you play, i'm just saying, you're not that great of an alliance.

Manifest and Those guys were in the world before any others lol

I do not mind hearing peoples opinions at all just some stupid statements on what an determines an MRA is just silly, you conquer most you go after not all, I am not trying to be hostile in my response. I just do not get all of the... to be honest women like statements that people are saying about alliances and there ADP and whether they are an MRA.

Anyone just my opinion, have a good one

DeletedUser

What' up with, The Alliance / the gRIM Reapers / Those Guys / Manifest Destiny / Muhammed Ali / Cassius Clay / Karem Abdul Jabbar / Lou Alcindor / Meta World Peace / Ron Artest / Ocho Cinco / Chad Johnson / The Artist formerly known as Prince (OK, sure, I stretched it out a bit)! Really guys, pick an identity, for Gods sake! You change your name more than most people change socks! Really.jpg

DeletedUser

What' up with, The Alliance / the gRIM Reapers / Those Guys / Manifest Destiny / Muhammed Ali / Cassius Clay / Karem Abdul Jabbar / Lou Alcindor / Meta World Peace / Ron Artest / Ocho Cinco / Chad Johnson / The Artist formerly known as Prince (OK, sure, I stretched it out a bit)! Really guys, pick an identity, for Gods sake! You change your name more than most people change socks!View attachment 564

This was quite funny, name hookers of zeta?

DeletedUser

Manifest and Those guys were in the world before any others lol

I do not mind hearing peoples opinions at all just some stupid statements on what an determines an MRA is just silly, you conquer most you go after not all, I am not trying to be hostile in my response. I just do not get all of the... to be honest women like statements that people are saying about alliances and there ADP and whether they are an MRA.

Anyone just my opinion, have a good one

Your alliance is from Alpha and has fallen there and isnt an alliance anymore.So why would it be different here.
Albert Einstein's quote: "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is insanity.

DeletedUser308

Wait what?.. last I checked most everyone joined the same day. How is that a head start?
You call them women statements, I call them facts. Yeah abp may not determine whether you're an mra or not. But it definitely shows you who's actually attacking and doing something and who's just playing along doing nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like Raffy said earlier,points doesn't mean anything.Your alliance could be a complete turmoil alliance and still have a lot of of points.It matters what the players do for the alliance and who the players r for.Alliances r supposed to be for all and all for one.not all for one and one for one.

DeletedUser

LOL, Nothing wrong with having over 100 members....I found it funny how they were listed as a MRA when they have a good average points rating

The grims have an outstanding one, partly due to the fact they merged two of the 1st alliances in the world together which didn't leave many others a chance to get to 1st before them.

i do agree with this i mean what is the fun in growing so many points and having every meaningful player who is reasonably in your alliance

WHERE IS THE ACTION