Top 12 Alliances + Players

DeletedUser

Your alliance is from Alpha and has fallen there and isnt an alliance anymore.So why would it be different here.
Albert Einstein's quote: "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is insanity.

Do you even play alpha?? Sound like high school girls going mad over new gossip and rumors.....

DeletedUser2281

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you don't like what someone says, get over it.

That being said. To address the name changes, we like to keep you guys on your toes. :) Also, I don't care about any of that MRA stuff. If you think your alliance is good regardless of member count and points, then step up and prove it. You put the stats up to show you deserve respect, maybe you will get some.

DeletedUser

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you don't like what someone says, get over it.

That being said. To address the name changes, we like to keep you guys on your toes. :) Also, I don't care about any of that MRA stuff. If you think your alliance is good regardless of member count and points, then step up and prove it. You put the stats up to show you deserve respect, maybe you will get some.

Gotta be honest and direct with ya Fyre.............We ALL already knew this ! As a matter of fact, a drunk harpie whose city went ghost 3 days ago over in O65 said he and all of the other Harpies in Zeta and 1 really far out group of purple pegasus that all live on an island with this crazy dude, peewee from Echelon alliance, are running a over/under offline betting circle . Last heard the number was 7 and was paying out big time. Im betting the under myself. If your interested in getting in on this, let me know!

Also, I am very serious about that,------------------------>>>>> Really.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2281

Everything after you said:

Gotta be honest and direct with ya Fyre.............We ALL already knew this !

Absolutely no idea what you are talking about. But in response to the first part at least, if we all already know that, I wouldn't of had to bring it up in the first place.

DeletedUser

Gotta be honest and direct with ya Fyre.............We ALL already knew this ! As a matter of fact, a drunk harpie whose city went ghost 3 days ago over in O65 said he and all of the other Harpies in Zeta and 1 really far out group of purple pegasus that all live on an island with this crazy dude, peewee from Echelon alliance, are running a over/under offline betting circle . Last heard the number was 7 and was paying out big time. Im betting the under myself. If your interested in getting in on this, let me know!

Also, I am very serious about that,------------------------>>>>> View attachment 565

I think the next one should be Upper Echelon

DeletedUser374

Also, I am very serious about that,------------------------>>>>> View attachment 565

Airin I am used to the weird way you say things, and I have no idea what you just said..

DeletedUser

AoW now has a 'wing alliance'..all faith is lost..

how is faith lost i mean based on your current size you dont need as much protection thats all our wing alliance is for is to help newbies play and learn how to play the game giving them a chance

DeletedUser

Airin I am used to the weird way you say things, and I have no idea what you just said..

The Harpies and The group of Purple Pegasus, started a betting pool to see how many times The Alliance changes their name. The over/under was 7. Its changed though it now 9! 8)

DeletedUser

how is faith lost i mean based on your current size you dont need as much protection thats all our wing alliance is for is to help newbies play and learn how to play the game giving them a chance

You make an excellent point skolsy!

DeletedUser308

The Harpies and The group of Purple Pegasus, started a betting pool to see how many times The Alliance changes their name. The over/under was 7. Its changed though it now 9! 8)

9 seems a bit low. ;)

DeletedUser374

how is faith lost i mean based on your current size you dont need as much protection

Faith was lost in your alliance as a decent one..although it is great you're helping out the newbies and such, nevertheless it'll distract you..

DeletedUser

I too wonder why we change our name so much... I had some really good names picked out. If only they had listened to me one would have stuck. ;)

11 seems to be a good not so round number!

DeletedUser

well i am willing to give up an extra 1 hour a day to give others a chance

DeletedUser1659

LOL. I love reading these responses. As for The Alliance, we will probably change the name a few more times. Obviously aren't having many problems with finding out identity, our actions do most of the talking. I'm having fun in zeta, and I hope everyone else is!

DeletedUser

LOL. I love reading these responses. As for The Alliance, we will probably change the name a few more times. Obviously aren't having many problems with finding out identity, our actions do most of the talking. I'm having fun in zeta, and I hope everyone else is!

Having a blast!!!! Also, I trust all of you guys from The Alliance know it was all just fun badgering. Some people take some things way to seriously. Its not like it was an attempt to intentionally cause any of you or your alter egos that are in other alliance any mental anguish.

DeletedUser

New top 12=
1 The Alliance

2 Ordo Supremus Militaris

3 Roma Surrecta

4 The Ancients

5 Art of War

6 Total destruction

7 The Trojans

8 Argonauts

9 Romanus Academy

10 CHARIOT OF THE SUN