Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

Still, you didn't take off to a green alliance and then try to play it off like you didn't know.

DeletedUser5244

I'm assuming you mean OD. Which I don't blame. If you remember, I was there for a couple days before resetting. Now I've only been here 8 years, but I can tell when something is gonna crash and burn. ;)

What I do blame is that the guy insulted us for having a pact with Sledge and then later having multiple pacts. Then made his own coalition, bragged about it, and rumor has it tried to get KOTR in on it too, made excuses for it not working and then took off to Horses rather than go to TP or usurp control back in OD. I don't think H3ll unwittingly joined Horses given his references to multiple pacts and if we go down the process of elimination, that only leaves Horse/sin and if he by chance did join them without knowing and was really the fighter he's pretending to be, he wouldn't have stayed. For all the hard times I've given you, you at least ultimately decided on joining a team that was red to us still. Even though it meant relocating oceans to do so.
"Rumor has it tried to get KotR in on it too"

Don't know where you pulled that one from. Great though, rumor always has it, you're a drama queen with a mangina and I only complained about pacts because I knew about the NAP you guys had with Knights and was still talking about all your relations with Sledge. It didn't work because leadership demoted me halfway through the OP, honestly shut your mouth and ghost like you do every world you join, you're the most overrated player in all of Grep, nobody likes you, nobody trusts you, and it tires me having to tell you all of this because your ego is so big that it all flies right by your face. You spend all your time on Skype hitting on some 40 year old woman whose got 20 on you because you clearly have no success with any girls your own age, this is a game and all, and sure you think you're good, but the only reason you've played this game for 8 years is because you're trying to escape from the pathetic real life you live where you can't pull chicks, can't go out on nights and have fun, because you're literally always online, and don't even have a job.

DeletedUser8870

my my my so much trash talk.....get a dam room for crying out loud.....on another note looks like the hand hugging BS is over let the freakin' war begin!

DeletedUser4951

Mmmmm KOTR. Glad to see you're finally happy deth. You're very difficult to please. ;)

DeletedUser15839

Well KOTR is dead and RAV is MIA sooo nobody is impressed with this decision. The alliance is food for the world right now. Easy targets..

DeletedUser4951

Rav isn't MIA. He was talking just yesterday. The decision isn't really made to impress the world. Horses and Sin get all the credit, we're just joining in. The decision was made based on KOTR stalling to stay in our ocean after being repeatedly told to swap out and leave.

DeletedUser9351

Rav isn't MIA. He was talking just yesterday. The decision isn't really made to impress the world. Horses and Sin get all the credit, we're just joining in. The decision was made based on KOTR stalling to stay in our ocean after being repeatedly told to swap out and leave.

Knights were in our ocean too, but we never asked them to leave or swap. Well I guess we did - just with slingers and cats. lol

But now KoTR can re-group in O55 where they belong with Lotus, Diggers and Dwellers and they can hold hands and sim to WW like the MRA they have become. Whomever is in charge of their recruiting is who earned them a red flag from us. They just couldn't help themselves taking in straggler BS players all over 45. Apparently anyone who wanted in, got in. The lesson here is stay lean and mean, or become a global buffet.

DeletedUser15839

KOTR isn't growing though. They've stalled. It's just them throwing attacks, maybe taking a city or two here and there. And staying in 55. They've stopped growing. That's why I said Rav was MIA. When he had his hands fully on the team, it was growing. It's not now so..

DeletedUser15403

I honestly predict a KOTR / gold diggers merger by the end of this server

DeletedUser4951

You also never had an NAP with them established on this basis tho. We don't really like breaking things off unless really necessary. :p

Rav could be running his alliance(s) and just not talking. In his defense, if I was close to getting clocked at 100-0 and now had another team jumping in, I wouldn't be saying much in this thread either. It would be kinda weird otherwise. It's hard to grow when literally everyone is attacking you and now the front runners are quitting, ghosting, or hitting VM.

DeletedUser15839

I was in Od remember? If I remember correctly they were aligned with KOTR when I left. But I don't remember much as it's behind me now.

Mole: Great call

DeletedUser8870

well it appears kotr were not just prepared hiding behind naps when chit hit the fan looks like they rage quitting very fast and all we did is start hitting 'em only took 3 cities thus far but looks like white flag waved already what a pity....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

I figured as much. It's why we initially rejected them.

Wait what did I miss? Been doing GRE and gym stuff. Did they seriously surrender?

DeletedUser8870

some are rage quitting after a few hits cities are being uncontested already lol

DeletedUser5244

Well, gotta give us some credit for that, deth. We did all the dirty work

DeletedUser4951

One guy wasted a bir nuke on a random LS attack of mine...Can't imagine they can afford to be blowing those right now. Guess its probably fair to ask.

How long for KOTR/BL/GD/CD vs the world?

DeletedUser8870

Well, gotta give us some credit for that, deth. We did all the dirty work

idk, maybe others our focus in on 44 don't think ya'll hitting over in our ocean but ones we hit once here seem to rage after losing a few troops, sim city people it seems

DeletedUser4951

I think they're probably all under attack at this point. KOTR players are spread across the world.

DeletedUser15885

Lmao you guys are killing it because you hit a couple players with RL issues?
TSF you talk a lot for someone whom I've never seen a report from unless you piggyback someone else.