Top 12 Alliances of Cythera

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser5244

That's kinda pathetic, and embarrassing, lol
What the bell are you guys doing then, psycho, sitting there and simming? shameful

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15403

Every prospect of a real war was handeled with diplomacy and put on a back burner...

Got mad respect for the majority of the players on my Team individually and always got my boy nicks back.. But don't agree with moves being made / already made

I give this world a BIG THUMBS DOWN.

it's hard to know who to blame tho. I mean we've been screaming for a different end game for years and Inno just sticks with wonders.

I'm getting off topic.. But seriously even a beta world with a different end game would renew a lot of good battles and make the fights less diplomatic.

DeletedUser5244

I think it's more everyone being scared to lose and have egos damaged than the end game..you can thank your boy smilo for that

DeletedUser4951

I'm not even leading anymore dude. Had nothing to do with the latest thing. Also we would have more enemies but with the exception of TP and KOO they all disbanded or ran to be in our allies where they could safely try to criticize. ;)

DeletedUser15839

I think Rav's MIA honestly..

Hell - for dang sure!

Mole - You should've seen oropos if you think this is bad..

DeletedUser4951

Imagine a hand holding fest + everyone offering to knife those allies in the back to get a pact with the #1 team. I think I sent at least 3 MMs to the enemy coalition about their ally leaders offering to betray each other.

DeletedUser5244

I'm not even leading anymore dude. Had nothing to do with the latest thing. Also we would have more enemies but with the exception of TP and KOO they all disbanded or ran to be in our allies where they could safely try to criticize. ;)

We've been over this quite a few times, only reason I left OD was because they demoted me from leadership and said I'd never be put in that position again. Which turned it off for the 4 of us, myself, Calig, Ratchet, cindi. Second of all, I had no idea you had a pact with 4H/7DS until I joined. Don't know how I would know. I don't plant spies. Good try tho

DeletedUser15839

If you have to plant spies, it just shows how weak you are and how you're not confident in your own skills and that of your team...

It's one thing when it's loyal people to you who do it freely as soon as they see you. Another to plant them. Planting = weakness.

DeletedUser4951

Well guess OD did one thing right then. My experience with you in leadership was pretty exhausting. Judging by how fast things blew up on your coalition and SL/SW getting stomped on by what was initially a spread out team being led by a conq leader. I'd say not much has changed.

Really you didn't know? I remember this being referenced a couple times by you. The pacting with multiple groups and all. I mean who else does that imply? You kept mentioning it after sledge died. And everyone else at the time was with you or attacking us anyways, who else are we going to be allied with?

I mean hey I don't judge if you ran. SL/SW/OD sucked/sucks. But own it, take the L, and let it go.

DeletedUser15839

In his defense, if you were there.. You'd understand why he's saying what he is..

DeletedUser4951

In his defense, if you were there.. You'd understand why he's saying what he is..

I'm assuming you mean OD. Which I don't blame. If you remember, I was there for a couple days before resetting. Now I've only been here 8 years, but I can tell when something is gonna crash and burn. ;)

What I do blame is that the guy insulted us for having a pact with Sledge and then later having multiple pacts. Then made his own coalition, bragged about it, and rumor has it tried to get KOTR in on it too, made excuses for it not working and then took off to Horses rather than go to TP or usurp control back in OD. I don't think H3ll unwittingly joined Horses given his references to multiple pacts and if we go down the process of elimination, that only leaves Horse/sin and if he by chance did join them without knowing and was really the fighter he's pretending to be, he wouldn't have stayed. For all the hard times I've given you, you at least ultimately decided on joining a team that was red to us still. Even though it meant relocating oceans to do so.

DeletedUser15839

Meh, I'm in the core center of the world, not too hard to "relocate". I've had to cross map relocation before while fighting off an entire alliance all by myself. This was much more enjoyable lol.