Top 12 Alliance Power Rankings

There is a thought Trav, it all counts right. Next edition some alliances will not be as high in my book. Also i like what The Last Knights have been doing.

DeletedUser

yeah..lets do one...see how many TGS cities get taken..bunch of noobs

DeletedUser

Sniped?? LOL..do you boys even know what that word means? Al and lilo boy child...you guys sniped one of my attempts. The other two attempts I landed...and for a LOOONNNGGG time. You were lucky to break both with your myths, however...I don't see myths flying around anymore do I? Turkeys saved you guys these times...no worries...I'll be at your door sooner then later.

DeletedUser

Why do we all have to be so serious? Aren't we just here to have fun? Well i am at least.

Toobe if you come to my door you better be singing some Christmas Carols. It's that time of year you know :p

DeletedUser

Sniped?? LOL..do you boys even know what that word means? Al and lilo boy child...you guys sniped one of my attempts. The other two attempts I landed...and for a LOOONNNGGG time. You were lucky to break both with your myths, however...I don't see myths flying around anymore do I? Turkeys saved you guys these times...no worries...I'll be at your door sooner then later.

Ummm so you admit that u got sniped but then question if they know what the word means......smh.

I may join Pella just to embarrass you scrubs but the server settings are extremely horrible...

DeletedUser

So you're just another noob that talks big..LOL...Cucchi chucchi coo...I luv you! come and get some! weak foo, don't come here threatening me when I've never met you and you have nothing to show for...worthless comment by you, just delete it and go on with your noob self Freaking noob...show me don't tell me, like the famous words of Zig Ziglar....!

And as for NSX..ya it is fun...I'll be taking cities from you and your 5, what do you call it..."Vacation Spots" lillo alliances...enough said!!!
Put your words behind your mouths!

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I should of made myself clear.. NOOOB! Cuccimane cmon!!! If not, plz..keep your NOOB comments to yourself...if you decide to play a real world and not SIM all day (if you know what that means,...cause obviously you know what "snipe" means right?? LOL) I challenge you...worthless Noob!

DeletedUser2568

This is getting good, let me get my popcorn.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser

GJ AL...You're losing! Stop involving Gulie in everything lillo boy...suck it up and say, "you got one, and You'll probably take the rest of our alliance as well!" You try so hard big boy...yet, you know when I'm coming, I don't stop...I'm gonna take one from you next, just to shut you up!"

DeletedUser

cmon and break it..make me feel bad...I would love to see more of your myths and LS go down the drain..and...OOPS did I just see more of your players go to VM cause they know the "toobs" is coming! LOL

You mean R3 and Gulie who help me every seige? Yes, they say you are a bad leader with no insight...I'd have to agree...just give roses and flowers to all the inactives.. ok?

Don't you dare bring up players in our alliance...they are welcome to leave whenver...besides...they are leaders in my alliance, I am not...so before you start hacking away about people helping me, that's what alliances do. As for you, your time will come to choose to be with us or just go "Pity YOSELF!" Although,...you do have like 5 noob alliances to lead...LOL..give them flowers when they lose a city to us..how about your mandate of 7 inactive days like in the last world we played together?

And, no cheap CS's here,...when they come,...I won't invis them...i'll let you see it coming LOL..what else do you want? or are you a noob like CucciMane

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I should of made myself clear.. NOOOB! Cuccimane cmon!!! If not, plz..keep your NOOB comments to yourself...if you decide to play a real world and not SIM all day (if you know what that means,...cause obviously you know what "snipe" means right?? LOL) I challenge you...worthless Noob!

I just looked at your stats, i would be quiet especially if your actually trying to play this game....

DeletedUser

Cuchi cuchi coo, what are you doing in this forum if your not even playing in this world..just take a hike...Look at my stats all you want, LOL, ...they don't define a player at all. Go back to your World's forum and continue your noob talking over please!

DeletedUser

Well I guess I better do another one of these things again so you all can get your fix of your top 12 alliances, but first I have to indulge Toobe's love for gossip ;)

Anyway, as some of you know, TSF and I where running the Cadaverific alliances and had pulled in a lot of players we had played with in other servers as well as merging in many of the best players from what was once Grim Tidings. We where going along fine eating inactives and securing our area after we dropped 15-20 players from former GT as well as pushing back Anarchist Consulate to the point that any player near us was too afraid to send attacks our way and that the players outside of their core where essentially being abandoned. Unfortunately this time fell over a holiday when everyone was very busy, a few days after the holiday we found that a group of players we brought into the world to join us had taken off without a word to form Fighting Unicorns compromising the southern portion of our alliance. When we started talking to them it became evident that they joined the world with the goal of breaking away and taking down a player that they apparently had been hiding/holding a vendetta against for months.

Because of this and some other extenuating circumstances, the northern, former GT part of the alliance wanted to move in another direction so we moved all of the remaining southern players to what was Cadaverific II and let The northern players have their independence. The southern players then saw that we didn't have the fire power to hold together and only a handful of players didn't leave for Fighting Unicorns or BLACK LOTUS. The rest of us are in regroup mode and very outnumbered and constantly attacked by players we thought we could trust just a month ago.

Anyway to the top 12:

1-Mors Venit- These guys are back together and are showing why they where always one of the two favorites. They have no second alliance and are just a mean lean fighting machine. They have some stiff competition near by, but they should be fine for now unless their growth stalls which seems unlikely at the moment. SWIM

2- Changed By Support- These guys are still one of the two best groups around, they have good diplomacy and have some very tough players. I would not want to tangle with these guys. This alliance also has good competition around them, but being friendly with 2 of the top 5 alliances doesn't hurt their chances at all. ;) SWIM

3- pandamonium- This juggernaut has had it pretty easy so far. they are half in o55, a BP factory of an ocean if I have ever seen one, and o45 which is a very weak ocean that they have used that BP to expand into very quickly. I have said it before and I will say it again, this alliance has fantastic top end talent at the front of their roster, but less depth than a few of the other alliances, that being said they have a sound strategy, good diplomacy and fantastic positioning. I don't see this alliance going down any time soon. SWIM

4- Genocidal Monsters- The lords of the north, this alliance owns the two northern core oceans. They still have Deus Vult in o54, but outside of that they own those oceans with very little competition. They have to hold off Mors and find a way to topple DV, if they can do that thy are in a fantastic position to go the distance. Of course it doesn;t hurt that they have 2 top 12 alliances meaning they have abundant depth to work with. FLOAT

5- The Greek States- I like these guys, they have a lot of enemies but they also have a good hand full allies as well as many branches which means an abundance of depth to work with. They have a tight core in o55 and a branch that owns o65. They have solid positioning and many players to help fight their many enemies. They should be fine, but we will see how they fair with the number of enemies in o55 and the long lasting wars they are waging, the can take their toll eventually. FLOAT

5(6)- The Greek Tidings- Normally I wouldn't say anything about a branch of another alliance but seeing as I used to work with these buys in an alliance together I think I will say a little something. These players are very solid and trust worthy. They may not have a tight core like the guys in the core oceans but they have the talent to contend. FLOAT

6- Anarchist Consulate- In my opinion this alliance just doesn't have it. They have a few very good players but there competition is great. they are being beat by the BLACK LOTUS/Crowbar Associates group which have significantly less players and less points. they also have to be worried about panda looking their direction. This alliance will last for a while but will eventually sink. FLOAT/SINK

7- Galactic Beasts- I like this alliance they have put together a strong alliance in an ocean that is not even next to a core ocean. They have good positioning and are spilling into the oceans on either side of their home ocean at an alarming rate. They have solid BP and are growing quickly. They have yet to face real competition, but This is an alliance to watch. SWIM

4(9)- Homicidal Monsters- see 4

8- Champions of Olympus- This may be the worst alliance in the top 12. They have very little BP and are getting beat by most of the alliances around them. This alliance really doesn't seem to have it. SINK

9- Deus Vult- This alliance is in a tough position. they are trapped in between the largest alliances in the world and are just trying to stay alive. The fact that they are still around at this point is a testament to their resolve (and bayaz's skill). These guys are around which is better than I originally thought would happen, but they still have the same issues as before, find some soft enemies or you may not make it guys. FLOAT/SINK

10- The Last Knights-This is another solid rim alliance. They seem to be able to grow with little hindrance. If they can keep it up this alliance will only get stronger. SWIM

11- Celtic Warriors- And yet another solid rim alliance. They have two branches that are ranked similarly which is interesting, but I don't see this alliance falling unless a larger alliance turns on them which does not seem likely, there are bigger fish to fry, but they don't have as unlimited of space to grow into as other rim alliances as there are some solid alliances around them. for now I will say FLOAT

12- BLACK LOTUS- These guys have been decent allies for a very long time. they have many wars going on but their good recruitment and some pretty good diplomacy has done well for them. They are beating most of their enemies to date, but they will have some big battles in the coming weeks and we will see just where they stand soon. FLOAT/SWIM

DeletedUser

Cuchi cuchi coo, what are you doing in this forum if your not even playing in this world..just take a hike...Look at my stats all you want, LOL, ...they don't define a player at all. Go back to your World's forum and continue your noob talking over please!

Actually your stats define u as a horrible player. But to be fair, if this was minecraft, u would be pretty awesome....

DeletedUser

It looks like the Fighting Unicorns put a beating on amirashah