Top 12 Alliance Power Rankings

DeletedUser4951

Been a couple of years since I've done this. For those of you who don't know, this is an evaluation of who the true top 12 should be. Its a debate and discussion topic basically. Meaning that if you disagree, you should explain why. Additionally feel free to post your own. Additionally, there will be a trending up portion. Without further ado, here we go.

1-12 Power Rankings

1) Mors Venit- These guys have a lot of fire power and it shows. Taking on Flying Unicorns and their allies, Mors has a very comfy lead over its enemies. With the help of Changed By Support/CBST these guys are in position to go the distance. Leading in ABP and with good leaders at the helm, for the time being MV is the top dog on the charts.

2) Changed By Support/Changed By Support Too- First and seventeenth in points, second and fourteenth in ABP. Currently fighting Greek States & Flying Unicorns primarily. Combined for 6 losses between the two enemies. Compared to the 16 they've taken between the two.

3) Genocidal Monsters/Homicdal Monsters- Currently looking like a contending team being third and eighteenth in ABP. They seem to have run an op or something on Darth Wookie and Mors kicked and conquered the guy because of it. If so, then points for them.

4) Pandamonium- Might cause a little controversy. But these guys shot up out of no where and started taking one of the big dogs on immediately. Currently sits at fifth in ABP and appears to have strong leadership at the helm. Appears to be taking on Greek Titans/Greek States and winning vs the Titans primarily.

5) The Greek States/Greek Titans/Greek Roughnecks- Wow that's a lot of alliances, but they've sure shown they can stay in a fight and keep motivated. They've shown some spunk against the alliances they are fighting.

6) Cadaverific/Cadaverific II- New to the scene to be true, but been taking on and holding off one of the big dogs in Anarchist Consulate for a month now. Leading 10-2 on them after returning fire last Thursday. Jumped to 8th in ABP after the merge.

7) Flying Unicorns- Currently under heavy attack from Mors/CBS, credit to these guys for staying in it. However with the losses mounting, they might trend downwards unless they can get something going.

8) Deus Vult- I'm familiar with a few of the Mors guys, floating around and holding your own vs them is no small feat. The fact that Deus is still around allows them to be on this list. However, in order to get higher on it, they'll have to strike back sooner or later.

9) Anarchist Consulate/Anarchist Embassy- Haven't really defeated anyone credible. Last win over a top 12 was at the very dawn of the server. Seems to be annoying alliances adjacent to it with bad diplomacy or even -SS- sending letters claiming that people should move out of O66 because they're moving in...or trying to. At war with Cadaverific/Cadaverific II. 2-10 vs these opponents. Also fighting Black Lotus & Crowbar Associates and are 1-1 with these opponents but are losing ground in O56 to them. No real team work from these guys that I've seen. I guess Cav got one on us and they helped there, so that's good I guess. Will try to write something nicer as soon as they give me some material. Help me help you, guys.

10) BLACK LOTUS- Consider this a trending upward team, located in O66/O56, these guys are a team of 12 players who work closely together and are also taking on Anarchist Consulate with some success. Why tenth? Because they're better than the other remaining teams around here. But at this time, while they have a lot of fire power, they are also limited by their slots so they can't always explode up. Though they can make quite a few differences in battle.

11) Celtic Warriors/Celtic Knights- Located in O64 I see these guys as a solid up and coming alliance. I haven't had to fortune of fighting or talking to them yet. But so far they seem to be fast on the rise in both points and ABP. Consider them a dark horse for future northern dominance.

12) The Horsemen- At this point, this team has been through the wringer and is still going. Taking hits from all sides they have fallen back into O35 it seems to regroup. They are now 12th in ABP and still kicking despite adversity.

Trending Up

1) Galactic Beast/Galatic Beasts Academy- These guys are rising up out the south, whether they will be a true power or a tease remains to be seen however. But don't count these guys out of things.

2) The Last Knights- Already in the official top 12 these guys are rising quickly in points and ABP. It might not be long before we see them play a deciding role in the way the world shapes up.

DeletedUser

I might have put TLK and GB above CW and TH but really those 4 are a toss up.

TLK seem to be trending up more, i agree with that statement. List is fair, though FU is doing better then people give them credit for and Mors to me is starting to show cracks, something to watch....

DeletedUser10169

They seem to have run an op or something on Darth Wookie and Mors kicked and conquered the guy because of it.

Get used to that...:p

DeletedUser2568

4) Pandamonium- Might cause a little controversy. But these guys shot up out of no where and started taking one of the big dogs on immediately. Currently sits at fifth in ABP and appears to have strong leadership at the helm. Appears to be taking on Greek Titans/Greek States and winning vs the Titans primarily.

Only because we are working through the titans to get to those other greeks... :p

Overall a good list. I think over the next month this list will change again. heck I think already needs a change I mean TSF you could have at least gotten your alliance name right ;)

DeletedUser

I have to say that the alliance names on this world are pretty funny.

Every world has funny names Crimson lol. The Pandas, All honesty should be a fun conflict unlike CBS (Massive Gold Users) Who need that to stay on top...

Last edited:

DeletedUser2568

Well to spice this up some more, take that top 12 power rankings and tell me who you think will be the first alliance to fall out of the power 12 and why?

I think The horseman will be the first to fall. I like Indy, but they are to beat up at the moment. They might make it back if they can regroup and get things sorted.

DeletedUser

Only because we are working through the titans to get to those other greeks... :p

Overall a good list. I think over the next month this list will change again. heck I think already needs a change I mean TSF you could have at least gotten your alliance name right ;)

so what your saying is your struggling right ;) lol. we work as a whole. one is the rest. will give credit for how hard you guys are working though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Looks like TGS has slowed Pandas lately. Will be interesting to see how they respond.

DeletedUser2568

so what your saying is your struggling right ;) lol. we work as a whole. one is the rest. will give credit for how hard you guys are working though.

Looks like TGS has slowed Pandas lately. Will be interesting to see how they respond.

Struggling would be if we lost a city to you guys. As for slowing us down, 6 greek cities in a week isnt to bad in my opinion.