Top 12 Alliance Power Rankings

DeletedUser

Cucci...If...you play in this world, I hope I come across you, please tell me where you are hiding.

***My stats may not be that great, but they mean nothing to me. I started this world late and climbed the rankings catching even a lot of "gold" users in my alliance. Don't you dare underestimate me. I spend time researching my enemy, their psyche, game play, etc. Not to toot my own horn, but players like you are the ones I like fighting the most, after the first few interactions you go silent and into a defensive mode, then you start running multiple ops on me only to find out they cost too dearly and are unsuccessful, after a while, you move to new targets and request to be my friend LOL :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11693

It looks like the Fighting Unicorns put a beating on amirashah

It would seem so indeed. The Fighting Unicorns are just removing him from o66. He is relocating to o85 along with the rest of his alliance. So do not fear, he will be around for a while :)

DeletedUser

Wicked is probably the best player in all of FU and is the only person that has actually beat me on this server to date, Mucho respect for wicked. Like I said we got stabbed in the back and overwhelmed its hard to hold together when all of your islands are shared with multiple enemy cities and you actually need your sleep. Some of the players in FU even realize that what they did was pretty low and have apoligised for the actions of some of their friends. As wicked said, I will continue to be around for a while, don't you worry! ;)

DeletedUser

Cucci...If...you play in this world, I hope I come across you, please tell me where you are hiding.

***My stats may not be that great, but they mean nothing to me. I started this world late and climbed the rankings catching even a lot of "gold" users in my alliance. Don't you dare underestimate me. I spend time researching my enemy, their psyche, game play, etc. Not to toot my own horn, but players like you are the ones I like fighting the most, after the first few interactions you go silent and into a defensive mode, then you start running multiple ops on me only to find out they cost too dearly and are unsuccessful, after a while, you move to new targets and request to be my friend LOL :)

Lol, i make scrubs like you quit in a week, u arent fooling anybody with those excuses.

DeletedUser

cuchi is too scared..these guys are what I call "Grepo Wannabe's" talk hard, (cant walk the talk)...another noob that cant put his mouth where his actions are..wasting my time.

DeletedUser2568

Why not give him your location and show him? I for one enjoy a one on one contest.

I second that. I would like to see this. Cuchi reveal yourself!!! So everyone in Pella can set this up and enjoy the fireworks.

DeletedUser

cuchi is too scared..these guys are what I call "Grepo Wannabe's" talk hard, (cant walk the talk)...another noob that cant put his mouth where his actions are..wasting my time.

Lol ok, when my other world wraps up, if ur still around i will make sure i find u first. Then we will see if im a noob or if ur a scrub. Looking at ur stats, it still looks like ur a scrub.

P.S. Some of u ladies look cute in ur cheerleading outfits.....

DeletedUser2568

Lol ok, when my other world wraps up, if ur still around i will make sure i find u first. Then we will see if im a noob or if ur a scrub. Looking at ur stats, it still looks like ur a scrub.

P.S. Some of u ladies look cute in ur cheerleading outfits.....

Rah, Rah, Ree kick them in the knee, Rah, Rah, Ras, kick them in the...........other knee!!!

DeletedUser

Sigh. We fell out of the top 12. Well, we have fought MV, FU and Pandas for months now (FU and MV at the same time). Seems everyone wants to take us out. I wonder if any other alliance has fought 3 of the top alliances (yes FU is gone but when we were fighting them they were in the top). And while we are out of the top 12, we are still here. And we have not been losing cities to our enemies like some thought. Our inactives were taken out. But we are snipe crazy fools who love to fight. We have great allies and our noobs are getting better. Perhaps soon we will be in the top 12 again. No matter what...don't count out The Horsemen. We ride hard and ride fast.

DeletedUser

Much appreciated clan1. We just keep fighting. It is a game and we love playing it. What fun would it be if all you did was fight nobodies? Steel is hardened by being put through the fire.

DeletedUser

someone should do one of these again alot has changed panda isnt even a allaince anymore

DeletedUser

DV is by far my favorite currently. They have my favorite player in the server spald066