TOP 10/12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser14888
  • Start date

DeletedUser14770

we dont have a NAP .. we have no naps if anyone wants to initiate war all they gotta do is attack as soon as somone attacks they are marked red no hard felings :) we are just following the gameplan to make a semi circle and i am a huge believer in securing what u have before expanding so we are a little slow from time to time :)

DeletedUser15357

aceeaf922f134e0eb861042e4629b0e3.png

Just saw this lol: So to clarify - This is what happens when you betray an agreed peace and friendship and the other team is focused on a third party while being 1/2 the size of one and 1/4 size of the other. However, would like to point out that my team, while we were in OD, took over half of O35 within like 2 weeks with zero problems and little effort.

I guess in remembrance of this, they saw and knew of our fight with OD and decided to pounce as they had an opportune moment.

Still pissed, aholes lol, but smart. They knew they wouldn't have faired too well if we were allowed to finish off OD and then they became the enemy. Beat us to the punch!

DeletedUser11057

Juup saw this lol: So to clarify - This is what happens when you betray an agreed peace and friendship and the other team is focused on a third party while being 1/2 the size of one and 1/4 size of the other. However, would like to point out that my team, while we were in OD, took over half of O35 within like 2 weeks with zero problems and little effort.

I guess in remembrance of this, they saw and knew of our fight with OD and decided to pounce as they had an opportune moment.

Still pissed, aholes lol, but smart. They knew they wouldn't have faired too well if we were allowed to finish off OD and then they became the enemy. Beat us to the punch!
It's what happened when you make threats you can't back up :)

We never had official agreement. We had your statement that you won't fight us if we don't hit first. Did you really think we would let you fool around in our core?

And about taking half of 35 lol, did you pay attention to map at that time? When I get back from VM I will post it to remind you. Rim Rats were only in S/E o35, we had no ties with Rim Kings. And how long you manage to hold in o35 anyway?

DeletedUser15357

Threats I didn't back up?? I didn't threaten anything??? Scil and I agree (and YOU as well) that our two teams won't fight each other at the time because we both had other things we were focused on and we both wanted OD gone. That was the official agreement. Ask Scil yourself.

Rim Kings wasn't around when NN was either so that's irrelevant. It was SR and RR. Both Rats. And I guess then the Grepointel reports of me and a few others who went to NN of us taking Rat cities in 35 and pushing you guys into that corner is a lie then??? And GIntel is fake news I suppose..

Like I said, I'll be back, don't worry MT. In all you guys made the smart move and killed us before we got to the point of "unkillable". Like Beer is now. Funny how you guys couldn't defeat OD though and they're terrible at fighting. Like 90% only shows up during or just after events LOL!! You knew you wouldn't be able to begin to have hope to beat us so you hit us while there was still hope to do so and while we were already fighting another alliance.

But again, smart move, and I'll be back. Don't worry. Beasty doesn't forget.

DeletedUser15357

I don't fabricate things nor lie about anything. I think it's ridiculous to do so. Speak the truth or shut up (not calling MT a liar - just generally speaking)

DeletedUser11057

It was SR and RR. Both Rats. And I guess then the Grepointel reports of me and a few others who went to NN of us taking Rat cities in 35 and pushing you guys into that corner is a lie then??? And GIntel is fake news I supposse?
Yes, lol. Find me two screenshoots of you taking taking our cities at that time.

DeletedUser15357

I said when we were in OD we took those cities. "We" became my NN team. We weren't NN at that time YET but those of us that did take cities (I took at least two - Remember Krif Med Toor and the one beside it (I forgot the name though))?? So of course the screenshots won't be found under an NN name.

I'd like to see the "map" you supposedly have though to claim me for falsifications. I know you don't have it nor can provide it though. Quit trying to prove Rats is better than they are. The real fighters are in the core and we're spreading out. Panda's team would be an exception to this though. The entire west is mostly just your avg grep player. Some gold, lots of cities, active. Big deal.

Accept the compliment I gave you and move on.

DeletedUser14770

TIME FOR A NEW paaaaaanda topp bamboo list:)

1-2-3
Beer group-

still the overall powerhouse domminating the core oceans with ease. most of their fighting i would assume happens on the rimm were most of their newer additions are located. they are fighting on all fronts and are holding the line . citys lost are usually on the outskirts of the map and they have a damn good reaction time when it comes to their innactives ..
great ABP and DBP alliance wide and a funn fight :) SWIM

25e88b6e391fea671da392d969fa6af3.png

4. RATTS group (RIM ;FUR SLACK)
strong team that have some very experienced leaders- they are leading the war against beer - latly they have started to go on the offensive innto beer controlled ocean with help from their allies.
doing very well in the bp department themselv and as previously stated they are Beers main opposition. they are located on the west flank of beer and fightin their hearts out. SWIM
e080f75caa072499fd7b3025d350f152.png

5- 5150 group

oyea here it gets personall , good group of players that have come inn to create some action - they are located on the northeast side of beer and are holding the northern front with some other teams.
hunting beer wherever they can be found. they have cored up well and now are laying innto their enemies up north and in 54. between them and rattsn they are the bulk of the offensive against beer it seems
SWIM
fdaed105929e82a6e9eb06dbce5cdb01.png

pandas- power and perks

My boys and girls so wont say much il leave that to others - located on the east and south east skirmishing with beer in 55 and 56 - all i can say is that we are good friends and having a blast on this server :D
oo yea and we are pandas so dont expect very much .. WADDLE
43b992312ed915af99c832a6814f3e1c.png

OVERALL map
cde45fe10b026b87727a8be98c08971f.png

0167a0cebaf99a4ed63d248eb5df3a64.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15357

TIME FOR A NEW paaaaaanda topp bamboo list:)

1-2-3
Beer group-

still the overall powerhouse domminating the core oceans with ease. most of their fighting i would assume happens on the rimm were most of their newer additions are located. they are fighting on all fronts and are holding the line . citys lost are usually on the outskirts of the map and they have a damn good reaction time when it comes to their innactives ..
great ABP and DBP alliance wide and a funn fight :) SWIM

25e88b6e391fea671da392d969fa6af3.png

4. RATTS group (RIM ;FUR SLACK)
strong team that have some very experienced leaders- they are leading the war against beer - latly they have started to go on the offensive innto beer controlled ocean with help from their allies.
doing very well in the bp department themselv and as previously stated they are Beers main opposition. they are located on the west flank of beer and fightin their hearts out. SWIM
e080f75caa072499fd7b3025d350f152.png

5- 5150 group

oyea here it gets personall , good group of players that have come inn to create some action - they are located on the northeast side of beer and are holding the northern front with some other teams.
hunting beer wherever they can be found. they have cored up well and now are laying innto their enemies up north and in 54. between them and rattsn they are the bulk of the offensive against beer it seems
SWIM
fdaed105929e82a6e9eb06dbce5cdb01.png

pandas- power and perks

My boys and girls so wont say much il leave that to others - located on the east and south east skirmishing with beer in 55 and 56 - all i can say is that we are good friends and having a blast on this server :D
oo yea and we are pandas so dont expect very much .. WADDLE

43b992312ed915af99c832a6814f3e1c.png

OVERALL map
cde45fe10b026b87727a8be98c08971f.png

0167a0cebaf99a4ed63d248eb5df3a64.png

Let me correct this for you:

1) Beer Team:

Gaining ground and cities every day. Gaining tons of BP too every day. Not worried about a thing other than I personanly don't know how to play. I think we'll swim.

2) Rats:

Losing ground every day. Only gaining cities via inactives (but on rim really as Panda did have right). Soon to lose hold of O34 and about to fully lose 44. Inactives popping up every day on their side and many don't have an alarm and are easy walk ins for BP. Some have even become BP farms. RATS! Looks like they still have cleanup to do (as I told them a while back but they didn't believe me LOL! Paying for it now)

Sinking. Drastically.

3) 5150 teams (And Old BC for giggles):

Doing virtually nothing. Sitting. Mayhem causing mayhem and throwing tantrums, getting locked out of his account, have some inactives, and have moved a bit lately.

Float until Mayhem ghosts or VMs, then sink like a cannon attached to an elephant.

4) Panda Team:

Good group, being a pain to certain players. Good fighters, and def the "underdog" and team that "no one sees coming". Unless Rats disbands and/or dies within the next 2 months, they'll make it to WWs.

Swim

there you go babes <3

DeletedUser11057

Nice post Panda... And Sunvaar... LOL

Anyway it's sad that server is down only to 4 teams. Still fight is far from over.

DeletedUser11854

1) Beer
I mean is there an argument on this one? If there is..it's stupid. Nice core (no sexual innuendo there..wink wink) They have experience and the firepower to go with it. Plus, beer is very good nutrition and I would make a swimming pool of it if I could..then I would drink that swimming pool of nectar.

Swim gracefully

2) Rats
I've lost touch with them since I am so far away. They seem to be losing ground but im not very smart so comments here are as good as my morning bowel movements. Maybe they have an ace up the pant leg or sleeve or whatever you call it. Perhaps I will refer to my magic 8-ball for more of these questions. Unless they mass ghost they should be able to hang on and make dents and stuff

Swim not gracefully though

What comes after 2?

3)5150

They are in good location to cause minor issues with everyone except those that they don't. Life is funny like that...what are we talking about again? Oh yeah..I will say they have a strong foothold in the northeast and I don't see them folding soon. Strong players in key positions (please don't rim me)

Swim

4)Panda

We are like that annoying mosquito that gets in your car and won't leave but yet don't bite unless you keep slapping at it. Just please don't roll the window down on the interstate..way too windy. We just want to have fun and enjoy the car ride.

Doggy paddle like a beast

DeletedUser11243

3) 5150 teams (And Old BC for giggles):

Doing virtually nothing. Sitting. Mayhem causing mayhem and throwing tantrums, getting locked out of his account, have some inactives, and have moved a bit lately.

Float until Mayhem ghosts or VMs, then sink like a cannon attached to an elephant.
<3

Mayhem is soooooo concerned with Beer that he is frantically recruiting simmers and focusing on a 13 person alliance in 43. I left 5150's most recent acquisition, Death Star, because they said they did NOT want to fight Beer. Good luck with that.

Sink

DeletedUser836

Guys, if you are posting large images or multiple images please use spoilers. Thanks.

DeletedUser15336

What the heck panda. Stop being a pansy. Not everyone can swim
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif