TOP 10/12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser14888
  • Start date

DeletedUser14770

Jees man we started this world late as well .. what the hell is ur deal .. we came here just looking for some funn lile we did in helorus .
Talk dome smack and enjoy ourself , u complain so much that we are not fighting beer , then the question arises .. when we joined here we were reached out to immideatly by ur crew threatning us and said we haaad to fight them. We adked wy and ur respons was u are surrounded by a coallition ..
At this point we had avout 800k point and we were hmm 13.players .
So we told yall to eat a ..... and we started by attacking southern charm,then da co-op and now fringes since u guys had ur little alliance and out gunned us 6.1 if not more i am sorry if that is not hardcore enough for u or that ur leaders have written checks ur abillities cant cash but be fair u cant be pissed that we opend fronts on all our sides and say we dont fight enough .. becouse out of our two options we chose to fight the most assholy one of them..

U gave the threat
U gave the statement
We analysed threat
We laughed at threat
We killed of source of threat.

Now u are no threat .

E+e/y=x+a = sour looser

Shit

DeletedUser3317

LOL! Ya, that is why this world has so much going on, and pretty much everyone in this forum has given up, left all together or in pandas case... sit on the rim and avoid fighting Beer as he mentioned a number of times in this forum. Oh wait that is right, he is going to do something later.

Bend, i was late to the game (panda says he joined late. According to grepo intel, he joined Dec. 1st. I was a little later. I joined Dec. 10th.) and you have a big alliance to take care of you and as panda would put it, what is the point of fighting beer. As I have already told you guys and you constantly forget... I am not here to win anymore. I will leave once a new world opens. I am here because Beer spends more gold then any other world I have been in. Once a new world opens, i will leave, or leave when the money stops flowing so freely. Bend, you can make the argument that i am playing like boop.

I was going to join that one world that opened up the other day, but speed 1. No way. Little too slow.

DeletedUser10111

LOL! Ya, that is why this world has so much going on, and pretty much everyone in this forum has given up, left all together or in pandas case... sit on the rim and avoid fighting Beer as he mentioned a number of times in this forum. Oh wait that is right, he is going to do something later.

Bend, i was late to the game (panda says he joined late. According to grepo intel, he joined Dec. 1st. I was a little later. I joined Dec. 10th.) and you have a big alliance to take care of you and as panda would put it, what is the point of fighting beer. As I have already told you guys and you constantly forget... I am not here to win anymore. I will leave once a new world opens. I am here because Beer spends more gold then any other world I have been in. Once a new world opens, i will leave, or leave when the money stops flowing so freely. Bend, you can make the argument that i am playing like boop.

I was going to join that one world that opened up the other day, but speed 1. No way. Little too slow.
All I have heard from you is excuses to cover up how bad you suck at this game. You say there is no action well in your candy crush world it is your own fault. There is plenty to fight if you want to fight. Yeah run to another world because your weak character shows how much of a spineless little whiner you really are. Always looking for the easy score and never willing to work for something. Pathetic.

DeletedUser15357

All I have heard from you is excuses to cover up how bad you suck at this game. You say there is no action well in your candy crush world it is your own fault. There is plenty to fight if you want to fight. Yeah run to another world because your weak character shows how much of a spineless little whiner you really are. Always looking for the easy score and never willing to work for something. Pathetic.

^This hurts me reading it...

However, this sounds very much like an alliance I know in this world.

DeletedUser3317

Jees man we started this world late as well .. what the hell is ur deal .. we came here just looking for some funn lile we did in helorus .
Talk dome smack and enjoy ourself , u complain so much that we are not fighting beer , then the question arises .. when we joined here we were reached out to immideatly by ur crew threatning us and said we haaad to fight them. We adked wy and ur respons was u are surrounded by a coallition ..
At this point we had avout 800k point and we were hmm 13.players .
So we told yall to eat a ..... and we started by attacking southern charm,then da co-op and now fringes since u guys had ur little alliance and out gunned us 6.1 if not more i am sorry if that is not hardcore enough for u or that ur leaders have written checks ur abillities cant cash but be fair u cant be pissed that we opend fronts on all our sides and say we dont fight enough .t

I cant speak for leadership. I am a soldier. A lot of what you are talking about happened before I came here. Those leaders have left and more people are leaving every day. I am still here, but lets face it. The world is a circle jerk. Its lame. That part of your argument is directed at those that have left the world, not me. Second, you missed the part of my previous posts about how 90% of our alliance is filled with guys that never played before this is their first world and first couple of weeks playing. So, size does not matter. Come on man, you have played this game before. you know this. Dont go acting like you overcame amazing odds. LOL! I spent an hour trying get some of the guys to learn how to open a message and type something in the forums today. ROTFLMAO! These were the players that made up the 6:1 numbers you are bragging about overcoming. And these are the players people in this world are golding to play against. I love this world from the gold aspect. Its great. Everything else is lame.

DeletedUser3317

Mac is adorable. he always pops up to defend one of his circle jerk members. Please keep sending me your gold... Mac, I love you. thank you for playing the way you do :)

DeletedUser14770

Dude u are a bitter one .. my alliance consist of a bunch of great people and there are many other great players and personalities around in this world.

Beer never gave us an ultimatum and since they allready taken a few cities of us and do attack us us from time to time i dont think we an alliance going on :p
U must stop assuming things , go to a new world . Run away from this one as u are so eager to call us cowards and traitors etc etc we have nothing to hide we started with me and raffs alone in 65 and have done a decent job at growing in ihe 1.5 months we been playing ;) maybe to bolster ur offense and have a chance of actually having a good time this server, ushould
Consolidate ur core.
Loose dead weight
Teach all the newbees in ur alliance how to get the max out of the game.
Stop nagging in the forums about our cowardece,when we wiped the floor with u guys in a few days with half the firepower.

U could make this server awesome for urself by stop bitching and start playing , take the game for what it is and dont care about the golding its their money if people wanna gold so be it.

DeletedUser14770

AND btw when we started our rim war we assumed that since yall were 1 coallition that we would open a 3 front war but bothing happend we tried to get a massive fight rolling not our fault u guys were only innterestet in beer and left us to clean u out.

Thats all on u , make urself food and u will be eaten ;)

DeletedUser10111

Mac is adorable. he always pops up to defend one of his circle jerk members. Please keep sending me your gold... Mac, I love you. thank you for playing the way you do :)
You Keep thinking I buy gold like some wallet warriors. I do spend $20 each month. I am old and retired so do not feel like going back to work just to support Inno. If I could afford to play like some I would be much higher in the ranking but I do not mind working for what I have. Something I feel you will never understand. Does your Mom still do your laundry for you?

DeletedUser3317

Dude u are a bitter one .. my alliance consist of a bunch of great people and there are many other great players and personalities around in this world.

Beer never gave us an ultimatum and since they allready taken a few cities of us and do attack us us from time to time i dont think we an alliance going on :p
U must stop assuming things , go to a new world . Run away from this one as u are so eager to call us cowards and traitors etc etc we have nothing to hide we started with me and raffs alone in 65 and have done a decent job at growing in ihe 1.5 months we been playing ;) maybe to bolster ur offense and have a chance of actually having a good time this server, ushould
Consolidate ur core.
Loose dead weight
Teach all the newbees in ur alliance how to get the max out of the game.
Stop nagging in the forums about our cowardece,when we wiped the floor with u guys in a few days with half the firepower.

U could make this server awesome for urself by stop bitching and start playing , take the game for what it is and dont care about the golding its their money if people wanna gold so be it.

What are you talking about? Again, you keep talking about things from when you started this game weeks before me as if i had anything to do with it. I never called you "traitors etc etc". And dont go getting upset because your bragging point about 6:1 ratio against people who thought LS ships were for defense. I have to admit, i cant help where i was placed in this world. I cant help that this world has a lot of noobs that dont know how to play and dont want to learn because they feel game is more like sim city. Obviously you thought that you they were better players and that is why you are out here bragging of the 6:1 ratio. Now that you know the truth, you are getting upset.

And you dont like me in the forums because you have your 5-6 guys that post in here telling each other how great they are because what else can you say when a world is lame and filled with players that are not active and no playing experience.

DeletedUser9276

Skrewball is going to get skull fucked on the next server and play the same I dont care card.

Its what shitty players do.

DeletedUser3317

You Keep thinking I buy gold like some wallet warriors. I do spend $20 each month. I am old and retired so do not feel like going back to work just to support Inno. If I could afford to play like some I would be much higher in the ranking but I do not mind working for what I have. Something I feel you will never understand. Does your Mom still do your laundry for you?

Skrewball is going to get skull fucked on the next server and play the same I dont care card.

I came over after a handful of players that are currently in your alliances left baris. I played with most of them the others were with kittens and TBD/TBA. Some of the others i played with in Sparta too. They will leave your alliance too when a new world opens. Its just how it goes. They will not stay if the world gets stale. Some are already thinking this world is slowing down.

DeletedUser10111

What are you talking about? Again, you keep talking about things from when you started this game weeks before me as if i had anything to do with it. I never called you "traitors etc etc". And dont go getting upset because your bragging point about 6:1 ratio against people who thought LS ships were for defense. I have to admit, i cant help where i was placed in this world. I cant help that this world has a lot of noobs that dont know how to play and dont want to learn because they feel game is more like sim city. Obviously you thought that you they were better players and that is why you are out here bragging of the 6:1 ratio. Now that you know the truth, you are getting upset.

And you dont like me in the forums because you have your 5-6 guys that post in here telling each other how great they are because what else can you say when a world is lame and filled with players that are not active and no playing experience.
It is always someones fault other then your own. "I cant help that this world has a lot of noobs that dont know how to play and dont want to learn because they feel game is more like sim city." So eat them and grow to where you can move and fight better players. But wait... your not scared are you? Or is it your just to lazy to put forth some effort. Until you meet me in the game and fight I have nothing but contempt for a noob like you.

DeletedUser3317

Careful. You might offend panda. Remember, he has been playing the "i dont care card" for a while. Remember? Just look at the posts. He has said it a number of times. I am waiting for the circle jerk committee to commence protecting each other and make excuses. Please post them below this comment.

DeletedUser9276

Didnt deny that he is going to play the I dont care card and get his ass kicked again. Tell you what screwball. I generally dont play two servers at once, but when the next decent server opens let me know what direction you are going and some of us from beer will join the server same direction and beat the shit out of you so you can stop crying about not having enough action.

DeletedUser3317

It is always someones fault other then your own. "I cant help that this world has a lot of noobs that dont know how to play and dont want to learn because they feel game is more like sim city." So eat them and grow to where you can move and fight better players. But wait... your not scared are you? Or is it your just to lazy to put forth some effort. Until you meet me in the game and fight I have nothing but contempt for a noob like you.

No, i am not scared. But you fail to read posts. I cant help you if you cannot read. try and keep up. And you are an idiot if you think i can take on 3 alliances. That is why i am here just playing and making gold. Sorry mac, i cannot take your comments seriously if you are not going to read posts.

DeletedUser3317

Didnt deny that he is going to play the I dont care card and get his ass kicked again. Tell you what screwball. I generally dont play two servers at once, but when the next decent server opens let me know what direction you are going and some of us from beer will join the server same direction and beat the shit out of you so you can stop crying about not having enough action.

So what is it, one minute you are telling me i need to come up there and fight by myself, which i told you i cant compete with three alliances. Now you will not play in a server unless you have other guys play with you. Which is it? just a week ago you told me to come into your Ocean and have a one on one. Now you will not play a world without your friends from the beer alliance? Which is it? You crack me up bend with how often you contradict yourself.

And again, Bend. I do not know how many times I have to say this. I will play the next world that opens up and is decent speed. One opened up (i think 5 days ago) but is a speed 1 world. That is a little too slow for my taste. I am sure they will let you know when they post the world bend.

DeletedUser14770

I dont care lol ofc i care but Ww on the 2 servers at the same time is no funnnn i allready hate the end game in grepo.

Wy dont u attack us skrew we have plenty of noobs as well haha and i love em for it they are willing to learn, if this server allowed for a 100 cao i wouød take in 50 more .. thats how i made all my friends in this game .. i hope i get an innvite from bend to that new alliance on ur next server il contribute to ur lack of action budd and maybe when i rimm u you will shutt up about me just attacking noobs .

DeletedUser9276

So what is it, one minute you are telling me i need to come up there and fight by myself, which i told you i cant compete with three alliances. Now you will not play in a server unless you have other guys play with you. Which is it? just a week ago you told me to come into your Ocean and have a one on one. Now you will not play a world without your friends from the beer alliance? Which is it? You crack me up bend with how often you contradict yourself.

And again, Bend. I do not know how many times I have to say this. I will play the next world that opens up and is decent speed. One opened up (i think 5 days ago) but is a speed 1 world. That is a little too slow for my taste. I am sure they will let you know when they post the world bend.
Never said come have a 1 on 1. Quit putting words in my mouth. This is a team game, so yes I will join with my team. You admitted yourself you didnt want to come into 55 because you dont have a good team. Real slap to the face of your teammates btw. Not my fault if noone likes and you dont have a teammate.

So when the next world with decent settings, no morale and at least speed 2, opens up lets join and me and my crew will kick you and whoever wants to play with you ass.

DeletedUser11057

Well, as i said earlier bend and panda continue to hug each other and give each other thumbs up. It was pretty obvious when panda got down on his knees and opened wide a long time ago in the forums that panda was never going to fight anyone other then smaller alliances After all, they are an experienced alliance that wants to sim the rim. Heck, look at the forums. It is usually just a couple of guys doing a circle jerk. I think i am the only one not from beer or boop talking in the forums. If i was not here you guys would have nothing to talk about.

That is why a lot of people are just waiting for a new world to open up. I cant wait. A lot of people are just here for the gold. Beer spends a lot of money. Not the only ones though. But, they will fund my next world that is for sure :) And for that I thank you.

But from a fighting stand point bend, I dont know. I joined this world late. All I have seen is a lot of alliances changing and merging and players leaving to be replaced by first time players. Is this world closed from allowing more players to join? Anyway, Beer should win it, not many alliances are staying together and players are not sticking around or are waiting for a reason to move on. But most alliances do not dominate from beginning to end. So the odds are against beer. I guess Time will tell.
I got to disagree with you on many points here (not because I hug bend, but because my opinion is different then yours).

First of all there are many players who prefer to spend their time recruiting units and killing stuff then writing on forums. I try to read forum whenever I get time, but honestly nothing much to read anyway. I liked some sink or swim posts, helps some people to understand how alliances around look to people who know players on this world (I could be considered new to US, since I played only one world before, it was two years ago and I left at 11 cities).

I've seen a lot complaining, mostly from Scurvy Dogs how this server is dead, mas cuddle, etc. Alliance cap is low, and every alliance is trying to fight it own way. Some with quality, others with quantity. It happens that beer currently is lucky enough to posses both traits, giving them upper hand in fights. You were so obsessed with creating coalition against beer, that you forgot looking at your courtyard and making sure it's everything sorted before looking further. Beer is aggressive alliance, and most (if not all) alliances next to them will start fighting them back, because will be attacked at some point. You were first Rim alliance that reached top 12 (am I wrong?, my memory is fading). All you had to do is fortify north / north east border and go aggressive south, west or east and grow. Instead you let alliance smaller then you beat you. You had whole ocean for yourself, you had much easier time then us for example. We had to deal with fall of Rim Kings, and Overdose / Pharmacy invasion from North. Also kitties were attacking us from east daily. Yet here we are breaking rankings every day, while your strongest alliance isn't even in top 12 anymore.

Also this world is very active in my opinion, and far from over. People who complain, ghost, and cry are just weak, and server is better without them anyway. No morale world is real challenge for people joining late, since they will face much stronger enemies hitting them as soon as they're out of BP. It's reason why world seems to have seemingly low number of players (I know few players that we rimmed 3 or 4 times now, and they are unlucky to restart near us again :/). I think you should instead find alliance that suits you, and get some attacks out. Try to help this world go forward, don't make it go down by leaving.

I hadn't real Grepolis challenge last few years, since I didn't play over 20 cities in a while. Looking forward how this world will look like in few months. Excited to meet you all, and hope we'll share some good fights and even more laugh on this world. :cool: