TOP 10/12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser14888
  • Start date

DeletedUser14770

Yeaye im a pantsy ... u swim i swim everyone getts to swim ..
I honestly think all teams have good players and i hope everyone sticks with it and continue to have funn.

If u wanna have a namecalling competition trix feel free to pm me instead and i promise i wont report u like u guys did to me :)

DeletedUser15357

Just join us already and let's kill everyone else. We all know where this is going

DeletedUser14770

i dont know were man haha - i have enough with dealing with our own front lines :p ile let troy and drago watch their own but just point wise they are growing damn quick so is hammocks -- we are more the short buss over here in pandas

DeletedUser14770

it raiiining citys ohoh it raining citys -- ls nukes going to flippin 54

DeletedUser15357

I must say, Kudos to Mayhem and his puppets. Either this is going to be really good for me, or everyone figured out that to kill me you need to put the world against me.. sigh. Poor show everyone [involved]. Poor show indeed.

#WheresTheRealFightersAt

DeletedUser14770

yea mayhem has his hand so far up my #¤%& he can litteraly controll me ;)

DeletedUser15336

if your going to name you alliance hurricane. at least take the time to spell it right. cause even the cheap beer is spelled different
Yep i had a tiny bit to drink last night and someone had to inform me today hahaha. Should've picked a name like "Cat." Surely i couldn't misspell that one lol
smiley_emoticons_hydra.gif

DeletedUser15336

Quite funny Mayhem, you haven't posted on externals for a while. Where you been? Oh and i like you telling people that you're taking credit for Beer falling. Too bad we haven't fell.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
The entire world is against two alliances and we still stand.

DeletedUser15336

Thanks for helping prove what I've been saying is right :)

Love ya babes <3
And for you sun. You're as dirty as the rest of them. I guess you sent the wrong messages to the wrong people telling them I'm a spy. BBBAhahahahahhahahahah. Why would i spy on my own alliance? and when are you joining banana hammocks?

Oh Sun, i forgot you said you're best friends with panda on your other game name. If you're such good friends, why not tell him who you are, since you have no alliance that will take you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14770

Now i am really curious :)
I dont have many friends since i kinnda struggle with horrendus BO .

Hehe workd is far from over guys. Alot of fighting still ahead.

... i see trix here says everyone is against them. U guys decleared war on everyone . U declearead on us for having 23 citys in ocean 55 u decleared on banana hammocz and ratts and overdose and freedom and old bc +++ which is all fine but when u guys were twicw the size of ratts and 6-7 times bigger than us u cant really be supprised that everyone else stopped fighting each other.

The coallision against u guys was100% self made , it was not pre planned it was not based on deception .. u guys simply was to big . And in political sciences according to a realism point of view when a state becomes to strong then the other states will have to work together to make sure they survive :) a 5 front war usually never works for anyone

DeletedUser15336

LOL. since when is it cool for a founder to talk smack when they go into VM right before they are oped. haha. i have no idea how you still have any rights.

LOL You know when i hit the VM button, there were no incoming attacks at that time.