Thracian Conquest Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

But isn't there a limit on how many times you can defeat a battleground? Like 3 or 4 times each?

Nope. The number of troops defending it will simply increase. If you don't care how many times you need to heal though, this is inconsequential.

It's just another way Inno is trying to milk cash out of the event. As the number of defending troops increases each time, you'll need to spend more and more gold to continue claiming them.

DeletedUser10941

yeah, i've done that first battleground so often the starting axemen there are 160

DeletedUser9662

Makes me sad that this event is almost over, I really hope this is back next year! I think adding a few new awards would be nice too, like the Light Ship and Bireme spell.

DeletedUser10520

Just a quick question. Do all the rewards need to be used before the event ends or will it stick around a bit for us to use up the last of them?

DeletedUser10111

with game events past the rewards last until used. even if the event itself is over. so I would bet it will be the same this time. stock up.. only 26 hours left. ;)

DeletedUser

with game events past the rewards last until used. even if the event itself is over. so I would bet it will be the same this time. stock up.. only 26 hours left. ;)

Ouch! it disappeared with so many rewards they couldn't be used yet, and so much wasted gold. :(