The Trashing Talking Thread

DeletedUser

SEE is going to fail no doubt, but maybe these romans in FRIENDS will do well.

DeletedUser

Agent's List of MRAs
RadioActive
Anastasis
8th Circle
Honour and Power
Future Sanguis

Will win WW

FRIENDS

DeletedUser

Excuse you but Radioactive isnt an MRA. neither is Anastasis
Friends suck a lot right now, they are the mra

DeletedUser

disappointed in kipp. but hey the guys i know have went through worse than this and stood so dont worry were not disbanding anytime soon. youll have to rim us if you want us gone.

DeletedUser

disappointed in kipp. but hey the guys i know have went through worse than this and stood so dont worry were not disbanding anytime soon. youll have to rim us if you want us gone.

Nothings worse than losing a 11000 point city ...

DeletedUser

Nah you guys are done. Your best players left and they even want to join us. How surprising

DeletedUser

The feeling isn't mutual. I kinda like you whitey you seem fun and have a good sense of humor. But in case you happen to be serious it would be difficult-impossible to take a city off that island as long as no one goes inactive.

lol impossible is not the word.. you guys are loosing cities left and right. but i dont see you saying this stuff anymore? ready for me to come this weekend>?

~whitey

Peterpanic

Philosopher
I think he meant it would be difficult-impossible to only take one city off that island. Their downfall started with trying to revolt three of my cities, I wasn't planning on hitting them until I saw a couple attacks headed my way.

DeletedUser

You guys all know that I got NO BIREMES in my harbor right now....
I need my BP