The Trashing Talking Thread

DeletedUser

zane you sure talk a lot for someone rank 458 in abp and rank 454 in points.. could you show us any big reports from Eighth circle ?? i mean 5 people in the top 100 abp rankings... im not very afraid of anything that has to do with Eighth circle... i wonder if you guys are mostly just turtles ? sir kipper can only protect you so long ^_^

~whitey

Shaddup ya noob ^_^ lol jk

Zane, even my BP is better than yours.

DeletedUser

^what can I say I love this part of the game. And yeah my bp is much lower than I would like if only my farms ever bothered to rebuild

DeletedUser

Lol, that's really saying something when a French guy is beating you in BP. I mean COME ON!!! lol jk

P.S. French, lovin' the new sig.

DeletedUser

Lol, that's really saying something when a French guy is beating you in BP. I mean COME ON!!! lol jk

P.S. French, lovin' the new sig.
i know right let me think which country is more of a pushover than france??? oh yeah belgium ill be changing my city to that shortly to mark my disgrace.:(

DeletedUser8262

Haha..pathetic

Looks like I can't trash talk dudecnmb since his alliance just raced to become our academy... What's the matter dude, afraid of war ? I guess that explains your low ABP... Oooohhhh.

DeletedUser

Looks like I can't trash talk dudecnmb since his alliance just raced to become our academy... What's the matter dude, afraid of war ? I guess that explains your low ABP... Oooohhhh.

You claim to have an academy. if this is true then your point is invalid.

DeletedUser

Now lets sing the American Anthem while the Frenchies runs away with the french fries.

DeletedUser5088

Just thought I would share :D

BAJWZU7.png

DeletedUser9824

TG isn't anywhere near us, you're about 36 hours away by cs, so that's kinda a huge tt, I'd like to see you try and conquer me lol, I would see your attack coming and have a day and a half to prepare. I wasn't the one who negotiated the terms so if you have any complaints, you should direct them to your leaders and mine. I'm sure they'd love to take your complaints

Oh, and GoldLemur, anytime you want to talk trash, let me know

or maybe the fact that I have low abp is because I was gone for two weeks on vacation and work, just a thought

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5088

Wait I am confused....are you talking about Juktas?

DeletedUser

lol, then talk there. Confusing me and crap. I was rereading this entire conversation and what you were saying made no sense.
Anyways seems the Eighth Circle is losing.
Poor Sir Kipper :[ (hopefully he got bp).

DeletedUser

My alliance is going to be humble about this. We decided to have some fun and saw that Sir Kipper got some huge city. But then....we accidentally took it:p

DeletedUser

I'm sure he understands. These things happen sometimes. Mind if we visit one if yours?

DeletedUser

I feel hurt lol.
Can't find you :[.
I am quite a stalker XD.
Anyways how do you guys feel about the South East Empire and FRIENDS XD?

Last edited by a moderator: