The Trashing Talking Thread

DeletedUser

Lol, GoldLemur, evreyone was screwing with you too.

We got em' boys!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser

Im no threat ingame...Im just a My Little Ponies Lover!

Dont atack mee plaeez

DeletedUser

Hey Charles can you guys decide if you want to attack us or support us? Both doesnt usually work out very well.
Support_zpsddc381a6.png

DeletedUser

LOL i hope you realize from 2 days ago sir kipper still has support in my city. he more likely sent to the wrong person but i enjoy the extra protection.

~whitey

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe that ace212121 should be your #1 priority, cos apparently they don't know what they're doing lol

DeletedUser

LOL i hope you realize from 2 days ago sir kipper still has support in my city. he more likely sent to the wrong person but i enjoy the extra protection.

~whitey
Now whitey Kipp likes you guys so he doesn't want anyone but us attacking you guys.

DeletedUser

Let me tell you one thing about my alliance (which is rank 1)
We love conquering inactive people
We love simming
We love eating our chocolate
We colonize on our islands
We talk love stories in our forums
and I think Thats about it.

Oh wait...we all go to chess.com and play chess against CM and laugh at his terrible chess skills :p

DeletedUser

Let me tell you one thing about my alliance (which is rank 1)
We love conquering inactive people
We love simming
We love eating our chocolate
We colonize on our islands
We talk love stories in our forums
and I think Thats about it.

Oh wait...we all go to chess.com and play chess against CM and laugh at his terrible chess skills :p

The sad thing here is that it's probably true.

DeletedUser

trash talking is so World 33. we in World 34 are above such barbaric ways. :D <3

DeletedUser

Wasn't TBC saying the same thing? Look what happened to them.

zane you sure talk a lot for someone rank 458 in abp and rank 454 in points.. could you show us any big reports from Eighth circle ?? i mean 5 people in the top 100 abp rankings... im not very afraid of anything that has to do with Eighth circle... i wonder if you guys are mostly just turtles ? sir kipper can only protect you so long ^_^

~whitey