The Astartes - SouthEast

DeletedUser

@Zoolo awww you decided to cancel the pact request? I was just starting to look for pacts 1 day before the world has even bloody started... Sorry for the irony. My serious answer - I would not have considered a pact with you in any way, shape or form. Try asking for pacts when the world has started and you have something to show.

@Lord Stevecius humpty dumpty sat on a wall... Finish the sentence and I'll invite you to the alliance lol Nah, kidding, you're in. You may not have as much experience as a lot of the other members but I'm sure you'll learn quickly. :p

I do have something to show. My alliance is in one area now :p

DeletedUser

me and him believe he is going north east so he can clear the east and mine is going to clear the west for a good east west batte

DeletedUser

me and him believe he is going north east so he can clear the east and mine is going to clear the west for a good east west batte

Yes this is correct. North East it is. I usually go in North East all the time.

DeletedUser2039

It may have been said somewhere else, but I haven't read anything lately. What are both of your past leadership experiences?

DeletedUser

It may have been said somewhere else, but I haven't read anything lately. What are both of your past leadership experiences?

On a different server (darn, can't remember which one), I've lead an alliance to great victory. We were the top in ABP, and in the top ranking in alliance points. Another time, I wanted to have fun, so I made every alliance in our ocean our enemy. We got a ton of ABP and had a ton of fun. I have been known as a great leader on that server, and I hope to be a great leader here as well. I have a bad memory, so I can't remember anything else.

DeletedUser

See Tyler Boyd...two weeks...because they have a great leader looooooooooool

DeletedUser

we , the coalition "ENSIBUS BROTHERHOOD" has not declared war on anyone, we have made 2 pacts that is it

i am the leader of the coalition so no such decision to go to war with every alliance will be made

DeletedUser

no like i said the original polices of spartan brotherhood is no more since the coalition was formed

policies will be decided per the start of the world

DeletedUser4560

no like i said the original polices of spartan brotherhood is no more since the coalition was formed

policies will be decided per the start of the world

So you've made a coalition, 2 PACTS, and are all MRA's. Plus, you could possibly go to war. All before the world has started. You are bound for greatness. ;)

DeletedUser

So you've made a coalition, 2 PACTS, and are all MRA's. Plus, you could possibly go to war. All before the world has started. You are bound for greatness. ;)

You don't know our second pact. You only know GRAVEWISDOM. The second pact is a alliance you don't know, so how can they both be MRA's? We didn't go to war, read again. You think your so wise but you don't say true facts... you just make up fake ones.

DeletedUser

Can you not spam my thread with talk about MRAs and other alliances, please?
I'm usually pretty lenient and would let anyone talk about anything but this is getting out of control. Please, stop the non-Astartes talk in this thread. Thank you! :)

DeletedUser

Can you not spam my thread with talk about MRAs and other alliances, please?
I'm usually pretty lenient and would let anyone talk about anything but this is getting out of control. Please, stop the non-Astartes talk in this thread. Thank you! :)

You can tell them that. I'm just replying to what they started.

DeletedUser1111

Okay - 90% of these posts look like spam to me - so lets put the boat back on course.

The name "Astarte" is quite good - it has prehistoric Greek roots - the word is synonomous with fertility, sexuality, and war (some of my favorite things). Astarte was a powerful mythological presence -an ancient precursor to both Aphroditie and Artemis.

The Astarte leaders appear qualifed and experienced. Some of their members are noteworthy warriors - and a few are deadly. As far as premades go - this looks like a good one.

Okay - thats what a post in this thread is supposed to look like.