The Astartes - SouthEast

DeletedUser

Greetings warriors,

And welcome to the recruitment thread of Astartes!

What you will find here:
1. Founder introduction and experience
2. Alliance description and requirements

Let's begin!

About the founder:

I've been a Grepo player for about 3 years, can't really remember the first server I played on. I've been taking on leadership roles since the moment I learned how to play the game. I've done everything from recruiting to leading and coordinating large scale wars. Every alliance I've taken a leadership position in has done outstandingly well and has made a mark. But these are just words, the start of Omicron will prove my potential.
Aside from grepo I've also played many other similar strategies and been a leader in some of them - e.g. Lord of Ultima, Travian, Khan Wars, Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances... The list goes on.

The alliance:

The following description will hopefully answer the question "Meh, why would I join your silly alliance?".
The alliance will be created to be a group of well-organized, communicative and experienced players. We will not mass-recruit. We will not merge with you. And we will probably not consider allying with you unless you're so unspeakably awesome that I can not help myself but accept your pact. :)

We will, however, work together, kill together, conquer together. And have a few laughs here and there while we're at it. It's meant to be fun after all.
The alliance will stick to a group of no more than 30 people. At least for a long while.

And of course you need to answer my question "Why would I want you to join us?".
What we look for:
- Be aggressive. Very aggressive.
- Be communicative.
- Be active.
- Experience. You need to have it. Lack of experience can only be compensated with activity, hard work and a lot of willingness to improve. I will accept you if I'm sure that you're gonna strive to be better.
- Dedication. Yeah, joining us means that you're gonna work to do your best.

If you fit those requirements, let me know in a message here or eventually in-game with the reasons why you think you're so cool. :)
Oh, and let me know if you like the name of the alliance as well. I'm curious. :p

Stay Frosty!

~Torgaddon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck mate. Grepolis hasn't been around for 4 years yet but I'm assuming you must have played Alpha or Beta if you've been playing for around that long. Who'd you play with there?

DeletedUser

Good luck mate. Grepolis hasn't been around for 4 years yet but I'm assuming you must have played Alpha or Beta if you've been playing for around that long. Who'd you play with there?

So it's 3 years, my bad can't count. lol The college years rolled by pretty quickly so I get confused. :) I sound stupid... anyway...
Didn't play Alpha/Beta, my first was Eta I believe. Don't quote me on that.. A friend of mine got me into it, he's a big strategy player, so I played with him and then I continued and haven't stopped so far, even after he quit on Grepo.
Then I played on several other servers, most notably on on Xi,Pi and Phi.
I had the most fun with a guy named Smiley(I think), he was a big deal while I was there and just loved stirring **** up. :D It was a fun world. A lot of PnP. haha

DeletedUser

I'm willing to join. This alliance seems to have good atmosphere and experience.

DeletedUser2569

I'm pretty sure Grepolis must have existed for 4 years by now :p But unless you were a part of the team who tested the world before the German alpha, you can only have played for like 3 years and 11 months ;) enough trash talking, I wish you good luck with this ally! I would love to make my own premade and fight against you, but I won't make one since I don't have time :(

DeletedUser2569

I'm pretty sure Grepolis must have existed for 4 years by now :p But unless you were a part of the team who tested the world before the German alpha, you can only have played for like 3 years and 11 months ;) enough trash talking, I wish you good luck with this ally! I would love to make my own premade and fight against you, but I won't make one since I don't have time :(

DeletedUser

Like I said, I suck at counting lol It wasn't meant to sound so ridiculous. :D
Too bad you don't have the time to join though :(

Thanks! ;)

DeletedUser

Tyrion said:
On the 14th of January, Grepolis .EN will be celebrating its 3rd anniversary.

That would make grepolis .EN nearly 3 years and 6 months old. I doubt he played on the German servers.

DeletedUser

You said this twice in a row :D To clarify, you made the same post twice.

@Torgaddon, you should make a member list so people know who's joining your alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2569

B
You said this twice in a row :D To clarify, you made the same post twice.

@Torgaddon, you should make a member list so people know who's joining your alliance.

that wasn't actually supposed to happen :p and whoever said Grepolis has its anniversary in January, I can say that's not true :p Grepolis was announced late 2009 and I played On EN in October or November 2009.
Back on topic, I WILL be joining this world, but managing an alliance while only having acces from the mobile is a but too difficult for me to handle :p

DeletedUser

B

that wasn't actually supposed to happen :p and whoever said Grepolis has its anniversary in January, I can say that's not true :p Grepolis was announced late 2009 and I played On EN in October or November 2009.
Back on topic, I WILL be joining this world, but managing an alliance while only having acces from the mobile is a but too difficult for me to handle :p

Who to believe; you or Tyrion? http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?43155-Grepolis-EN-is-turning-3!!!

DeletedUser

Meh, if anyone wants to know who's joining they can message me. I won't be making a public list. :)

DeletedUser2569

DeletedUser

If you look at en.grepolis.com you can see it says from 2009-2013 :) And if you ask Richard i'm sure he will tell you that the EN server started late 2009 ;-) The EN forum started January 2010 :) which is also why the earliest members there is from January 2010 :)
But you made me a bit uncertain, so i'll ask Richard about it :p

That could have been my mistake, whether the 3rd anniversary was for the forums or the game.