The Astartes - SouthEast

DeletedUser

I send Richard a mail now, so we'll see soon :)

Why Richard? Wouldn't it make more sense to ask Daedalus? After all, Daedalus is the CoMa. But anyway, thanks for asking.

Okay, let's go back on topic now. I think i've picked the best alliance in this world so far. They seem experienced, and are positively not MRA's or turtles. I don't have anything negative to say about the Astartes. Everything seems perfect about this alliance, experience, aggressive, and they have an awesome name.

EDIT: YOU GAVE ME MY THIRD BAR KYLLMAN

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser271

Let's stop spamming :eek:

And you have an edit button on the bottom left of your post ;-) It allows to edit your post instead of double posting which is against the rules :x

DeletedUser

Let's stop spamming :eek:

And you have an edit button on the bottom left of your post ;-) It allows to edit your post instead of double posting which is against the rules :x

It's actually on the bottom right. Unless you're talking about a different button. :D

Anyway, thanks for spamming my alliance recruitment thread. Really... lol
I make one little mistake and it turns into an argument about how long Grepolis has existed. :D

DeletedUser

Looking forward to this world starting. I am an old en world player from sigma and Achilles. Had to stop playing due to wife having a baby. Just started back on us worlds but got a very late start in Iota. Looking forward to starting this world.

DeletedUser

This looks to be a formidable alliance! Good luck to you all!

DeletedUser

Thanks Juggernaut! Good luck in the NE! ;)

To the current recruits - let me know via PM if you're planning on joining the world as soon as it starts or not. If you're joining as soon as it starts everything's good. If you plan to join a few hours after it has started (or more) let me know and I'll send you an invite so that you're not miles away from everyone. ;)

~Torgaddon

DeletedUser

Greetings warriors,

And welcome to the recruitment thread of Astartes!

What you will find here:
1. Founder introduction and experience
2. Alliance description and requirements

Let's begin!

About the founder:

I've been a Grepo player for about 3 years, can't really remember the first server I played on. I've been taking on leadership roles since the moment I learned how to play the game. I've done everything from recruiting to leading and coordinating large scale wars. Every alliance I've taken a leadership position in has done outstandingly well and has made a mark. But these are just words, the start of Omicron will prove my potential.
Aside from grepo I've also played many other similar strategies and been a leader in some of them - e.g. Lord of Ultima, Travian, Khan Wars, Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances... The list goes on.

The alliance:

The following description will hopefully answer the question "Meh, why would I join your silly alliance?".
The alliance will be created to be a group of well-organized, communicative and experienced players. We will not mass-recruit. We will not merge with you. And we will probably not consider allying with you unless you're so unspeakably awesome that I can not help myself but accept your pact. :)

We will, however, work together, kill together, conquer together. And have a few laughs here and there while we're at it. It's meant to be fun after all.
The alliance will stick to a group of no more than 30 people. At least for a long while.

And of course you need to answer my question "Why would I want you to join us?".
What we look for:
- Be aggressive. Very aggressive.
- Be communicative.
- Be active.
- Experience. You need to have it. Lack of experience can only be compensated with activity, hard work and a lot of willingness to improve. I will accept you if I'm sure that you're gonna strive to be better.
- Dedication. Yeah, joining us means that you're gonna work to do your best.

If you fit those requirements, let me know in a message here or eventually in-game with the reasons why you think you're so cool. :)
Oh, and let me know if you like the name of the alliance as well. I'm curious. :p

Stay Frosty!

~Torgaddon

Your alliance seems like a perfect pact for my alliance, The Spartan Brotherhood. Would you be interested in making a pact with my alliance? If not, this will result as you will be my alliances enemy because you seem like a good target.

DeletedUser

Your alliance seems like a perfect pact for my alliance, The Spartan Brotherhood. Would you be interested in making a pact with my alliance? If not, this will result as you will be my alliances enemy because you seem like a good target.

'perfect'! At of the last five I asked, you seem perfect Torg.

DeletedUser

I humbly submit my request for membership. I've played since January, started on HyperBORING, then played almost every other us world for a little bit to learn different styles of play. I played on Iota for quite a while, both as my current name, and as a name that I retired before current name. I play whenever I'm not working, and usually 5 minute demand/loot if I can for at least 4 hours daily, sometimes as many as 8+. Heck sometimes stay up all night 5 minute demanding/looting. I'm active, experienced, to a point, not like you, don't have a year yet under my belt but I think I would be an asset. Thanks for reading this somewhat long-winded request, and thanks for your consideration.

DeletedUser

I think you should do as he demands.....

DeletedUser298

Uhh Lord Stevecius you're allowed to have 2 accounts on the same world, you probably didn't know this and I can kinda tell you're a newbie, daedelus I don't think this guy knew it was wrong, he's just a baby nub (no offense).

DeletedUser

I have decided to cancel the offer. One pact is fine for now.

DeletedUser

I have two accounts. Not on same world however. And one I don't even use anymore at all. I know the rules. But thanks for your concern. True I am a noob to some degree, only been playing going on 7 months. Not years. So I guess while technically I had two, I only have one now.

The other one is tied to an email I no longer use so I don't have access to that account anymore.

DeletedUser

@Zoolo awww you decided to cancel the pact request? I was just starting to look for pacts 1 day before the world has even bloody started... Sorry for the irony. My serious answer - I would not have considered a pact with you in any way, shape or form. Try asking for pacts when the world has started and you have something to show.

@Lord Stevecius humpty dumpty sat on a wall... Finish the sentence and I'll invite you to the alliance lol Nah, kidding, you're in. You may not have as much experience as a lot of the other members but I'm sure you'll learn quickly. :p