TEE is Just SAD, and not because of their members

• Thread starter DeletedUser2770
  • Start date

DeletedUser2770

So TEE has gone quiet in the forums, I can only guess why...

I have had a flux of mailings from their own members telling me how much they cant stand their leadership and how they were braindead[their words not mine] to venture into 65 and fight 2nd coming....

I have also been lucky enough to receive the mass mails coming from their awesome leaders howes demanding that members from not only their alliance but their academy and their pacts send support or suffer the consequences of getting kicked... Is it not sad that an alliance 4x the size of the one their fighting make demands from anyone.... let alone from members not in their alliance but oceans away... sad sad sad...

Here is the best one... Leaders telling their members to colonize lol and start cities from scratch... Dear TEE members, have no fear pretty soon you all will have so many ghost cities and inactives to claim you wont have to worry about colonizing as you will be so busy trying to eat up cities in your own core....

Question.... TEE colonized 3 base islands in our core, brilliant? Yep I would say so for 2nd coming... Today we took 1 island on each of their base islands, how sad is that.... Dont ask me, as I have a brain...

TEE members have gitty up and seem to be good...It is sad for them that their leaders do not and are leading them off the deep end... Keep following orders and killing your troops and your fun while the leaders sit back and do nothing themselves but make demands that are unrealistic because they cant look at a map....

Sad TEE with all your pacts, cities, members that we take 1 city let alone 6... thats right time for update

Lost Cities
TEE- six
2nd- Zero, unless of course you guys are counting that 2k that was deep in 55... We can give you that, it is good for morale...

PS- atlesclansing.... Happy Hunting is something you say to your members when your attacking not trying to break sieges, but if you played in a true alliance not one made up of hand holders you would know that....

On that note, Happy Hunting for the true grep players, wait..... I could have just posted that in my own forums as it seems there all in 2nd or will be soon enough...

TEE members, please stop sending me info.. I appreciate it but I do not care how bad your leaders are and how they have led you down a wrong path. We do not need any info as we have yet to see any form of competent attacks, Like the massive 12 cs landing at once we hear about lol. If you are unhappy, like to fight and are tired of dealing with bad leaders and noob gameplay I can move you into 65 and you can fight with us and have fun for once.... Not play the game for wonders that are 15 months away if the server does not die...

That is the only suggestion I have for you...

To the rest of the world.... Stop sucking TEE toes you shameful toesuckers

DeletedUser1048

lol Although I don't play on this world I like to see your post and find it amusing how you guys have no help and are kicking there butts :D

DeletedUser2770

thank you joseph.... if we wanted help we could have pacted with everyone else just like they have done and picked on noobs or ppl that are not able to be in their alliance because of member limits....

we play to fight so makes no difference if it is 1 alliance, the world or in TEE case 1 alliance pacted to the world lol

DeletedUser

So TEE has gone quiet in the forums, I can only guess why...

I have had a flux of mailings from their own members telling me how much they cant stand their leadership and how they were braindead[their words not mine] to venture into 65 and fight 2nd coming....

I have also been lucky enough to receive the mass mails coming from their awesome leaders howes demanding that members from not only their alliance but their academy and their pacts send support or suffer the consequences of getting kicked... Is it not sad that an alliance 4x the size of the one their fighting make demands from anyone.... let alone from members not in their alliance but oceans away... sad sad sad...

Here is the best one... Leaders telling their members to colonize lol and start cities from scratch... Dear TEE members, have no fear pretty soon you all will have so many ghost cities and inactives to claim you wont have to worry about colonizing as you will be so busy trying to eat up cities in your own core....

Question.... TEE colonized 3 base islands in our core, brilliant? Yep I would say so for 2nd coming... Today we took 1 island on each of their base islands, how sad is that.... Dont ask me, as I have a brain...

TEE members have gitty up and seem to be good...It is sad for them that their leaders do not and are leading them off the deep end... Keep following orders and killing your troops and your fun while the leaders sit back and do nothing themselves but make demands that are unrealistic because they cant look at a map....

Sad TEE with all your pacts, cities, members that we take 1 city let alone 6... thats right time for update

Lost Cities
TEE- six
2nd- Zero, unless of course you guys are counting that 2k that was deep in 55... We can give you that, it is good for morale...

PS- atlesclansing.... Happy Hunting is something you say to your members when your attacking not trying to break sieges, but if you played in a true alliance not one made up of hand holders you would know that....

On that note, Happy Hunting for the true grep players, wait..... I could have just posted that in my own forums as it seems there all in 2nd or will be soon enough...

TEE members, please stop sending me info.. I appreciate it but I do not care how bad your leaders are and how they have led you down a wrong path. We do not need any info as we have yet to see any form of competent attacks, Like the massive 12 cs landing at once we hear about lol. If you are unhappy, like to fight and are tired of dealing with bad leaders and noob gameplay I can move you into 65 and you can fight with us and have fun for once.... Not play the game for wonders that are 15 months away if the server does not die...

That is the only suggestion I have for you...

To the rest of the world.... Stop sucking TEE toes you shameful toesuckers

Hey AD. I do not have a problem with 2nd Coming or TEE. Your alliance is doing a good job so far, from what Ive seen congratulations are in order. But, it is highly unlikely you have seen the best they have to offer. That I am interested in seeing. Looks like a fun ride.

Now, I am not giving advice or suggestions, but seems to me that some of your comments have been......unbecoming, of someone who I know has more class than that. Whatever happened to dignified confidence? When did it become ok to continually gloat when it is unnecessary? You have earned the respect of many players, deservedly so, but if you wish to keep that respect, and not alienate some of the people who are not in your alliance, the thinly veiled references to," the rest of the world" and lumping all of together as the same, should be curtailed.

Just an opinion, take it or leave it.

DeletedUser2770

appreciate it... however if you mean by me stating the rest of the world not fighting tee as toesuckers then I will have to say that I hold no punches. I can break down every alliance for you and prove it.... Now I can see maybe you feel a certain way so rather than use other alliances I can use yours so you can grasp where I am coming from....

Echelon, 57 members ranked 6th, stronghold ocean 64.... You have 2nd to your south, TEE to your west, phoenix to your north and nothing to your east... I can understand your pact weeks ago with TEE so you can cleanse your ocean and take care of Args and Ancients... We took care of that for you. I know you might have some doubt about that but all you have to do is check grepstats and we could put an end to that convo as you will see I am clearly right... Now in order for your members to experience anything other than 1 sided attacks you either fight TEE, fight US, or fight Phoenix.... So what happens you guys move into 74 lol....

Now if you feel TEE is to much to handle or you trust them or you just wanna be labeled as a toesucker like the rest than thats fine... Go engage phoenix or hell hop on the TEE bandwagon like the rest of the world and engage us.... However if you guys are elite like you claim then why would you not want to challenge yourselves and have fun and fight the big bad #1 alliance who has whooped everyone, especially after you see that there getting pimped by an alliance with 39 members to their 123 and pacts to the whole world

Please.... Dont even get me started airin cause I like you...If your getting offended by the things I say i am sorry but their facts...if you claim something than prove it... Your elite awesome, grow some and fight... otherwise your just another bully simmer looking for a burger king crown, which is cool as well but dont front about it...

heck at least leurksis knows he only wants to win a crown and admits it and at least we at 2nd coming know we dont care about it all we play for is for the fun of taking and beliee it or not losing cities... Ask yourself what is echelon playing for because right now you guys say one thing and do another

I know TEE has alot of good players/members...But it wont matter because their leaders have no clue what to do or how to organize and the good loyal players are stuck following these yellow bus grownups

Please dont anyone think I am trying to drum up support either against TEE...were more than capable of handling them and any of their 100 pacts we look forward to proving it...

As far as my cockiness goes, well guess you do not know the war AD...he is totally different as my mindframe is built on war only so I apologize for anything that might have been said that was brash... toesucker :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alright. I have to jump in here and add my two cents. I am being BOMBARDED by people from Echelon and a few from TEE wanting to join us. The complaints are ALL THE SAME. AD hit that nail on the head. They think the Echelon leaders are "cowards" (their words...NOT mine). TEE members think TEE leadership has just totally lost it and they have NO FAITH in the move to fight us in 65 and "want no part of it" (again, their words...not mine). Leukhisis who was in charge of organizing the O65 front for TEE has left and started up Ownage Reborn and is doing something INTELLIGENT by gathering his people around him in 33, 34 and 35 instead of trying to lead, organize and be responsible for the O65 war against 2nd COMING.

I am a little concerned about Echelon. Airin, your people are attacking ours. Hmmm. Do you REALLY think you want your people to go there? We have a VERY BORED group in O74 who are chomping at the bit waiting for AD to say "sic 'em". They want TO KILL something instead of just soaking up support bps. AD has them on a VERY SHORT LEASH which is stretched to the limit at this point. If he tells them to GO, then Echelon is going to really feel the "bite of AD" on Echelon's toosh. Elite or not, I really have no idea if you are or not, our people are fighters to the bone and will not tolerate this kind of action for long. AD LIKES you for some unseen reason. Even I do not understand his reasoning for not telling the 74 teams to just go for it, but I will follow him and trust any decision he makes because I know he KNOWS what he is doing and his decisions are SOUND. We will ALL support him 100 percent and jump whichever direction he needs us to in a heartbeat without question. And that is ALL of us except for the one spy of TEE's. And if he doesn't, I'll SEE it and he will be gone.

It is coming to the point that Echelon needs to decide where its loyalties lie. Pacting to stay "at peace" is not going to work much longer in a WAR GAME. That is not how it is done in a WAR GAME.

I am predicting that this first "fracture" of TEE of Leurkhisis splitting off and starting up Ownage...AGAIN...is just the first phase of the problems getting ready to face TEE. Matt seems like a good guy, but Matt, you are running an MRA! MRA's CANNOT WIN! They do not have the experience, the intelligence, the strategy techniques, or the LEADERSHIP to succeed. They do not have the dedication, loyalty, camaraderie that is needed for a TEAM to work together closely, therefore, providing a menacing yet effective force.

We have taken SIX TEE cities so far. SIX! And we are not really even going after you…YET. We are just “killing time” basically while finalizing our strategy, moving into position and getting prepared. Yet, somehow, your cities just keep falling into our laps! And that is with only a VERY FEW of our members involved in these conflicts. What are you guys going to do when we get really serious and come after you ‘en masse’? You won’t know what hit you!

Again, AD hit the nail on the head....ALL of your "members" and ALL of your "pacts" are basically just what he said...toesuckers! Useless. GREAT bps for us, though! Keep up the good work!

DeletedUser

Shewolf never comment on someone else's leadership especially when it's about their players wanting to join you!! If i remember right i had most your leadership! betraying you they where begging me calling you a psycho among other words..

(can't wait for you to try to lie about this one)

P.s Tee don't worry what you need right now is to reassess the situation .. (reorganize, cut down make sure every player is giving there all ect.)

You can beat shewolf i promise you its not hard!!

Her only true weapon is the self proclaimed beast ADD you run a legit op and take a few of his cities moral will fail..ADD runs on his pride take that away and you'll just have a sore loser...

His cockiness that came from his raise will also cause his downfall!

DeletedUser

Baffle them with BS. A typical catfish...all mouth and no brains. You are so clueless about this server, about the alliances, about the leaders and about the players. What a waste of forum space you are. Stay tuned and learn.

DeletedUser

Baffle them with BS. A typical catfish...all mouth and no brains. You are so clueless about this server, about the alliances, about the leaders and about the players. What a waste of forum space you are. Stay tuned and learn.

Sure i'll be a catfish "meow" lololol but at least I'm not an habitual liar like you who when confronted and proven wrong just ignore it... and i know plenty you guys have been fighting TEE for some time now and have accomplished little to nothing... You guys are all talk you hype up taking 6 cities like its some kind of great accomplishment when in reality its a joke...

Let time i ran an op on you're alliance when my guys where still undeveloped we managed to take what was it 17 cities in a day and you were losing cities daily.

Like i said before Tee is huge you're not even leaving a dent in their Armour!!

And as for ADD if he gives up as easily as you do taking a few of his cities will crush his moral and your alliance without him probably won't be able to even take one city from TEE (unless they're inactive)

And if you're talking about the leaders betraying you for me and calling you mean names isn't true i have about 4 of them on skype plus convos and I'm working with one right now.. I've also talked to people about past worlds and it seems you've always been like that! lol it seems like this is your best world so far! lololololol

DeletedUser2770

Apathetic, you obviously dont know me but in your chats talk to a few ppl... You shall find out

Your right though, I am all talk and TEE should definitely try and go after a few of my cities...Hell I am not that good and only reason why I have accomplished anything is because I have an awesome alliance that makes me look good...

In fact I have 10 frontline cities, TEE organise an op so that cs ships land all at the same time in all of them...I wont know what to do and seeing 100 incomings at once will confuse me, make me cry and I will run away, wait I will join you....

Listen to apathetic he is the man and I will surely buckle....

Hey... Anyone wanna buy the london Bridge and the eiffel tower as I hear apathetic is selling them 2 for $5.00 as well

You should change your name to clueless king

DeletedUser

ADD what are you a child lol.... I seriously wonder an habitual liar and an overconfident fellow

Please try facts.... Don't defend your little girlfriend without facts and the fact is you're not as good as you think you are

DeletedUser2770

I do like airin and the rest of echelon I have dealt with SW.... I am not feeling their game strategy though as I have pointed out

DeletedUser

Thank you AD. I like you as well.

SheWolf, I had the chance to read your latest post. The player that is saying that about our leadership, I know who you speak of. I slept well last night and my cities grew people talk so what.

Also considering that it was your members attacking us (9) times and we retaliated (1) time, would you like to rescind your statement about our attacks. I cant beleve you would take this to the forum when you didnt have ANY of the facts. Thank you for removing the player. Showed good leadership, but to publicly accuse my members of intentionally attacking and it was proven not true! Thats unbecoming of true leadership.

DeletedUser

I do have to apologize for the statement regarding the attacks. The member has been thoroughly kicked for doing that. I had attack reports and nothing from your alliance. I have no idea why no one from your alliance bothered to address the issue especially when it was two members of yours who were attacked a TOTAL of nine times. Is the NAP not posted for their knowledge? We do not tolerate members not respecting our NAP. And we also address an issue immediately when it is presented to us. We do not sit on it to let the matter escalate from non-action. THAT is what gets so frustrating. Communication is key. Lack of communication only leads to problems that could be settled and should be settled quickly. Mergers bite when everyone has to adjust to a "new way" of doing things that they are not familiar with. But we always do our best to keep them informed and to demonstrate the consequences for not respecting or complying with directives. I DO KNOW that AD likes you. And that is what was salvaged. The NAP is in place. And "true leadership" would have had your members going to a leader to have the issue dealt with immediately in my opinion. We do that. We do not sit quietly and let an issue "simmer".

DeletedUser

I can't speak for all 9 attacks but I can say when I was attacked last night I brought it to council immediately and trusted them to address it, which they did promptly. The other 2 attacks last night were also immediately reported to council.

DeletedUser

I can't speak for all 9 attacks but I can say when I was attacked last night I brought it to council immediately and trusted them to address it, which they did promptly. The other 2 attacks last night were also immediately reported to council.

rvolbrec is absolutely correct. Members of Echelon are instructed to go to their own council first. The reasoning behind this is so as to not escalate a situation by the member getting angry or upset when they are so close to the incident. Unless a member is givin express authority to speak for the council and the alliance then they are not to address any other leaders until they come to a member of leadership. All of Echelons members hold the chain of command in high regard. Its a structure that works for us. Some may not get it or they may not care and thats fine. You coming to me this morning regarding the senseless attacks by a rogue troublemaker, was exactly the way we would have approached a similar situation and I do appreciate your handling of this member. He actually had the nerve to ask for admittance into Echelon! That would be a resounding NO for obvious and numerous reasons!

DeletedUser2770

Hey I hear TEE academy is recruiting... They take anyone lol

airin no worries, I think SW felt betrayed and you got the wrath of a woman lol...

just one question, whats a council...... Is that where a group of ppl talk about an idea or decision that takes days and days to work out? is that why kit still has not gotten back to me since last saturday lol... Geez

Hmmmm that might be a cool idea, lol as we dont know anything about it, maybe one day you can tell me how it worx in detail :D

DeletedUser2714

lol...appraxiadaddy...just got on and saw your p.s to me...I appreciate it lol, thats the way i end most of my letters in this game, there are a few i end with Best Regards...but most with happy hunting...im sorry if using this ending in the wrong context "offended" you in some way or another...or if you just wanted to point it out...either way...i appreciate your thoughts ;)

DeletedUser

AD I would be more than happy to educate you on command structure and the concept of council rule. Let me know when the best time for you is. Im unsure why Kit never got back to you. I can only speculate that she had something more pressing to resolve and had to prioritize what was important and what was not. I really do not know. But you know the saying AD,"patience is a virtue", plus it builds character.