TEE is Just SAD, and not because of their members

• Thread starter DeletedUser2770
  • Start date

DeletedUser2770

command structure lol... It takes true command to have a dictatorship...One day ill school you lol...

Want an answer 1 person, 1 minute... YES it has its faults which is probably why were fighting the whole server...

Speaking of which TEE I have a question.... Given your size are you guys not ashamed to have to ask for support from other alliances.... We have been taking TEE cities left and right and once we land find support coming from Total Destruction[TD] #2 in the ranking from 20+ hours away....

125 members fighting 37 and you guys need another 100+ to help you all.... Where does the line get drawn really?

In all honesty we here at 2nd have honestly been talking about just quitting the server all at once to see who would fight who....

No sense of pride and no sense of wisdom for those that help.....

Is there anyone who can give us a number on how many were up to now of TEE cities taken, think it is 11...

But wait I know, it dont matter because were on the rim and not in their core...Which if anyone who has made that statement had half a brain they would know it is even more of a reason for them not to lose a city

DeletedUser2714

i do not understand your logic there AD...rim cities are most of the time not fully built and mostly offensive cities...but the inner core in most cases should be made of fully built defensive cities that will be a real pain to take...please explain why it should be more of a reason to not have cities taken if they are on the rim?

DeletedUser

If for nothing else, i do find reading these posts humorous. Sadly though, I must bid you all adieu, for the evening. But, before I go, I will leave those among you who are open minded, with a quote to ponder:

“A solid answer to everything is not necessary. Blurry concepts influence one to focus, but postulated clarity influences arrogance.”
― Criss Jami, Salom

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

to many big words, can you break it down

Alte- rim cities are not close together and are on the outskirts.... So you know when war is coming they will be the first to be targeted... Given your alliances size, all its pacts, and not having any other alliance that will attack you you would have been able to put 1000 cities of troops into only 20 of them which you did not... For whatever reason whether it be confidence or foolishness... I can assure you if the tables were reversed we would not be losing a city let alone cities.....

I do find it funny how you totally avoided my statement about you guys receiving support from another alliance and how you should be ashamed that you guys cant drum of enough support yourselves....

In all seriousness though, if this is the way the world is going to continue with everyone just looking to build, pact and make it to wonders when the next world opens all of us at once will be leaving... Maybe the scramble for 30 members ghost cities will make it fun for the rest of you guys and you will start to fight... Although I do know that it is not hard to figure out that Airin you guys will become their next target lol.... Hopefully apathetic and his crew can offer a lil more fun when this happens, because as of right now I am bored and bored of the way this world is going

DeletedUser374

AD, I like you, but holy man..take yourself down a couple notches.
This world is still brand new. Biggest player is a 3rd of a million points.
If Echelon has members complaining about it's leadership and how we do things, they must be new and not used to it.
Although, since that shewolf girl said 'bombarded' exactly like you did, I'm assuming that it's untrue and you two are being trolls.

Time tells in Grepolis, and not enough time has passed yet.
TEE is still twice as big as the second place alliance.
If you're really THAT big and powerful, we'll see them drop in the rankings soon correct?
Why not work on taking their cities instead of sitting on the forums and complaining about them.
I'm sure you could message their leaders about how awful their strategies are instead of posting on the externals, where nobody really cares about it..

DeletedUser2888

I'm sure you could message their leaders about how awful their strategies are instead of posting on the externals, where nobody really cares about it..

i see you fail to understand the whole point of having external forums.. you think they're for what, padding each other on the back? :D

DeletedUser2888

.. you guys not ashamed to have to ask for support from other alliances.... We have been taking TEE cities left and right and once we land find support coming from Total Destruction[TD] #2 in the ranking from 20+ hours away....

125 members fighting 37 and you guys need another 100+ to help you all.... Where does the line get drawn really?

2 +100 members strong alliances that in any normal world should be natural rivals gang up to fight a +30 members strong rim alliance?

I've seen the new low in Grepo standards :p ...how anyone can take these two seriously anymore is beyond me :D

DeletedUser2770

xpoo.... what the freck are you talking about....

you think that because someone has a lot of points that makes them good....

You think that #1 and #2 along with their academies #8 and #9 total of 386 players is fair, reasonable, or the way the game is supposed to be played vs #4 with 39 players...

You think i should not be talking smack.... but then again you seem to not like to fight either so I could care less what you think

DeletedUser374

xpoo.... what the freck are you talking about....

you think that because someone has a lot of points that makes them good....

You think that #1 and #2 along with their academies #8 and #9 total of 386 players is fair, reasonable, or the way the game is supposed to be played vs #4 with 39 players...

You think i should not be talking smack.... but then again you seem to not like to fight either so I could care less what you think

You can ask anyone who I played EN world with, they know I like to fight. Sorry I don't dedicate as much time as you do, I have other things like a job, and a family and such.

and no, quality over quantity is how I like it. But, they still have twice your ABP as an alliance. So even if you place quality over quantity, you're still behind. Now I'm not a TEE lover, and it'd be sweet if it was a free for all and no pacts were allowed. BP everywhere. But it's not, and pacts are a legitimate strategy for winning the world wonders. Which is the point of the game..
That's all I was trying to say.

(you could have checked grepostats for my love of fighting, but we won the world wonders in both worlds and the stats are no longer there..sorry ;) )

DeletedUser2770

another world wonder hugger.... iim glad we dont play for that reason.... who knows where they will be 2 yrs from now

good luck on making it to the wonders here....

let me see...What has TEE ABP been against us... hmmmm not much I can tell you

Jlo score is:

TEE- 12 cities lost
2nd- NONE

TEE- 8 cs attempts all failed
2nd- 14 cs attempts 2 failed

DeletedUser374

another world wonder hugger.... iim glad we dont play for that reason.... who knows where they will be 2 yrs from now

good luck on making it to the wonders here....

let me see...What has TEE ABP been against us... hmmmm not much I can tell you

Jlo score is:

TEE- 12 cities lost
2nd- NONE

TEE- 8 cs attempts all failed
2nd- 14 cs attempts 2 failed

I'm not a 'world wonder hugger' I simply happened to be part of the winning alliance that won the world...sorry if I offended you by winning a world.

Nice stats, the war has just started has it not?

946947_492474387473305_224035252_n.jpg

DeletedUser

I haven't read this thread in its entirety, but I have seen enough to comment. I'm not going to bother quoting as you all know who said what.

To 2C-

Re: Recruiting:
if ANY of our members truly did "bombard" you wanting to join, then take them! They are probably dead weight we will cull soon anyway. I doubt this is the case since every member who has joined and is active LOVES Echelon. Anyone who is unhappy can leave us and our ocean. We will "assist" them with relocation. ;) I also might need to point out that recruiting within our ranks is an aggressive act unbecoming of a NAP'd alliance partner.

Re: Our leadership structure:
Perhaps it took me a few days to answer you because I have a friend who I have been taking to the hospital every other day. RL trumps a war we didn't start. AD knew of this since last week and yet still complains.
At this point we are considering when we wish to join in this fight (it seems to not be much of one so far) and we will when it's right for ECHELON, not because AD decides it's time. We control our activities and schedule and will not be dictated to.

You started a war and expected us to just jump in, and at that time I warned that we were not ready to take that step but AD had already done it with no coordination with us. I am personally questioning the suitability of partnership with an alliance who sees the need to crow and insult so much in a public forum. Echelon conducts itself with honor and I hesitate to sully our rep by associating with a leader who sees the need to do this.

to TEE -
I appreciate the candor and follow through with the agreements we have made. You have shown us that you will stick to your word and that you respect our borders. So far I have seen no reason to distrust you.

To anyone else on Zeta who cares about this inane thread - Echelon will not play these games, nor will we bow to pressure from anyone.

DeletedUser2770

no x- no offense I won a world as well, but was asleep when I did it

Kit- 1 maybe you should read then....
2- we dont recruit, let alone in your ranks not our style, not needed
3- nothing takes over 7 days, god made the world in that time...You were still logging in everyday and building or you would have showed up as inactive so please dont take me for a fool. You could have taken 10 seconds out to say hey dummy I will write you as soon as I can I have personnel things going on... Instead you opened the mail and did not respond and this is not the first time either which on top of being rude says a whole lot of other things...
4-no one here started a war, even though it is a war game lol
5- respectable alliance lol...every thing you have said you doubled back on as soon as TEE came knocking at your door which you never thought would happen...
6- of course TEE is respecting your borders, they can not defend their own DUH....

Last but not least, your right you do control what your alliance does and so do I... I refuse to not know who my friends are and I can not risk the chance of being stabbed in the back.... SO lets make it easy okay[for us at least]

TEE is so great, you trust them and you choose to be part of the rest of the server of toesuckers so be it.... 2nd will be canceling our NAP 48 hours from right now... At least now we all dont have to deal with all this hub-bub and it can be the whole world vs us... Maybe the odds will be fair now and 2 yrs from now you all can build nice wonders and take inactives lol...

If I misunderstood something feel free to PM me, otherwise happy hunting and I hope your friend is well

DeletedUser

Yes, you misunderstood greatly. Yes I logged on for a few minutes each day, sorry if it hurts your feelings that my alliance and RL take precedence over YOUR agenda.

Cancel the NAP. Prance and crow all you want, I won't be feeding into it. You're still not going to push us around. We started to doubt you as soon as we learned of the underhanded tactics you took against TD. Since then no one has felt that you are trustworthy.

It's just a game and there's no need for this schoolyard posturing. I'm glad you have the time for it, but I don't.

DeletedUser3015

How do you spell a flabberghasted raspberry sound?

apshfffftfffftpsh!

I've played a lot of servers in my time, and seen a lot of really lame players make a lot of really lame excuses for being lame. But said lame excuses only serve to exacerbate the lameness of the excuse making player and their lame alliance. This is specifically for kit at the moment but just so I don't have to retype it please allow it to go double for members of TEE and their lackies.

This server would absolutely suck without 2nd. Every major alliance teams up to pick on the smaller little alliances a year before world wonders are even a possibility? If 2nd wasn't here what would ya'll do after the first 3 months when you mopped up the little alliances? You could colonize islands in a pattern to spell out SIM CITY with your flags across the map! that would be fun!

Eschelon was this close *shows with fingers* to having balls, but the thought of fighting an enemy that might actually take a city from them was more terrifying than they could handle. Seriously? This game doesn't even have graphics. Your cities are little pictures on a motionless map. They all look the same and you can get a new one...

This server is disgusting. You people make it disgusting. You should be ashamed.

DeletedUser2770

Thx Mojo, and he is not even in my alliance lol

so wait kit, after what I did with TD tell me your joking...they message us and ask us to merge from two oceans away, tell us we can not fight anyone at all and the only reason why they asked us to merge is so they can look more powerful in points lol... YEP totally untrustworthy we are, so much that everyone on the server knew what was going to happen and if they had any brains so would have they... ALL they had to do was read our profile it has been the same since we started...

Hey whatever makes you sleep at night.... although alliances around us dont usually get much of that :D

DeletedUser

Just a quick note here. You talk about taking TEE out and how grand your alliance is but let it be known they attacked you in your ocean. You are not beating them in theirs. They will regroup and work towards your alliance. You say you will take out Echelon in their ocean? Have you ventured out of your ocean yet? Curious to see how it goes for you outside your comfort zone. Good luck. Should be fun to watch. In respect to what you did to TD: It was foolish of them to trust you yes, but it was a really low blow tactic.

DeletedUser

Echelon is also in O74 where 2nd COMING is. BOTH alliances are in that ocean. There is no "going to" the other's ocean to fight.

And from what I see, TEE is now in O65. And they are FIGHTING in O65...or trying to. Go to Grepointel.com and list their cities by ocean.

DeletedUser374

Echelon is also in O74 where 2nd COMING is. BOTH alliances are in that ocean. There is no "going to" the other's ocean to fight.

2C is twice the size of Echelon in O74..keep that in mind.