TEE is Just SAD, and not because of their members

• Thread starter DeletedUser2770
  • Start date

DeletedUser

since when does size matter? i think 2c is doin a damn good job proving that.

your point is invalid

DeletedUser3015

@ who- its called prophesy of course you haven't seen it happen yet

@SW- now the noobs know about grepointel, nice going.

@the size matters crowd- duh, thats why when you're really big and suck at grepo its so much worse than being small and sucking at grepo.

DeletedUser

@the size matters crowd- duh, thats why when you're really big and suck at grepo its so much worse than being small and sucking at grepo.

Ohh we were talking about size grepo wise... Never mind then carry on :)

DeletedUser

Just a quick note here. You talk about taking TEE out and how grand your alliance is but let it be known they attacked you in your ocean. You are not beating them in theirs. They will regroup and work towards your alliance. You say you will take out Echelon in their ocean? Have you ventured out of your ocean yet? Curious to see how it goes for you outside your comfort zone. Good luck. Should be fun to watch. In respect to what you did to TD: It was foolish of them to trust you yes, but it was a really low blow tactic.

Well said.

DeletedUser2770

im bored...lets fight... as forrest gump says, stupid is stupid does and apparently there is alot of that here....

Wont be seeing us in the forums anymore, have fun zeta with the simming.....

DeletedUser2714

Thank God....appraxiadaddy has left the Externals...let the time of rejoicing begin!! ;)

DeletedUser374

Thank God....appraxiadaddy has left the Externals...let the time of rejoicing begin!! ;)

But who's going to post all the entertaining exaggerations now? :/

TEE, keep doing what you're doing..apparently it's keeping AD off the forums! :D

DeletedUser2714

But who's going to post all the entertaining exaggerations now? :/

TEE, keep doing what you're doing..apparently it's keeping AD off the forums! :D

IDK but hopefully it will be someone with less of an ego ;)

DeletedUser

Exaggeration 1: I have lost all my cities to TEE.
Exaggeration 2: I am very scared that 2nd Coming will lose the war.

DeletedUser374

Exaggeration 1: I have lost all my cities to TEE.
Exaggeration 2: I am very scared that 2nd Coming will lose the war.

response 1: all of your cities are in 65/75...obviously you aren't gonna lose them yet..since TEE isn't doing anything at all.
response 2: I agree with this exaggeration..you should be very VERY scared they will ;)

DeletedUser2568

LOL they do when you are handing off cities that are 3 or 4 ocean away.

DeletedUser3015

Are they counting Keith's cities? you can't count it when you take the cities of your own spy dudes.