TEE, Enters 0-65

DeletedUser2770

UH-OH.... Does TEE have no respect for any alliance or are they just that good that they feel they can enter into every ocean. Maybe it is because they are pacted with their competition [#2, #3 and #8 ranked alliances] lol, that is in the same ocean, that they have to travel into other oceans merely to look for targets...

I thought this ocean was clearly claimed by the pesty, think they know-it-all alliance 2nd COMING... Does the mighty TEE have plans to beat up on another alliance? If that is the case 2nd COMING is in trouble as TEE is the best alliance any server has seen. To make it worste I have heard that the mighty ownage reborn alliance [mighty, ahahahahah] Already has plans to rim all players from 2nd COMING, especially their foolish, egotistical, all-to-full of himself leader appraxiadaddy [foolish, HAAA the Guy is an evil grep genius], but no arguement here about him being full of himself

Wait maybe the #1 and #2 YUCK ranked alliances that are pacted [being a server made of noobs] will team up against this alliance 2nd COMING made up of only 23 members which will make the odds completely fair, I believe [13 to 1] is the magic number

I think the time is here for 2nd COMING and this noob alliance[ahahah the best players in grepolis history] and maybe it would be more beneficial for them if they moved to a morale server where they belong with the other noobs [morale ahahahahah]

Only time will tell but I dont think that 2nd COMING will be lasting to much longer..... [if you believe that i wanna sell you a bridge for $1.00]

This was a paid for advertisement from grepolis/banter.com.... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2568

especially their foolish, egotistical, all-to-full of himself leader appraxiadaddy [foolish, HAAA the Guy is an evil grep genius], but no arguement here about him being full of himself

You described yourself pretty accurate... LOLOLOLOL. I think now things will get interesting...

I can't wait... need to go get more popcorn.

DeletedUser2770

The wisest man is the one who can look at himself in the mirror and see what it shows.... [damn i am sexy]

DeletedUser

hmmm I was coming to 65 then was told to take out 53 first... I wish we could make up our mind! We claim the world though so no where we wont go.
Tee made about 400 ppl quit and move after first few weeks of attacks and alliances disbanding.

It will be good to start losing men again, and using resources for something more than festivals.

DeletedUser2770

standard grep practice to dominate 1 ocean or 2 given the size of your alliance.... when you start strolling wherever it usually comes back to bite you in the rump....might not happen here since most here have no concept of the game or how to play..However, makes no difference who the alliance is, what their size is or what our relationship with them is if you come to 0-65 2nd COMING plans to give you sauce lol.... If your looking to burn troops your welcomed to take us up on our offer

Unless of course your coming to get a few cities and then jump ship and become my wingman :D

DeletedUser

I would love to come to 65 for some bp. Not much to be had around me so I have to travel hours to get some.

DeletedUser

People never seem to remember how many enemies we have or have had. We were surrounded by red. We just took their cities.

DeletedUser2770

rampage that is the best part of the game.... launching cs/attacking in every direction...it is so unfair from an alliance standpoint to make your players have to travel to look for targets and it is the job of the alliance leaders to keep the game busy with fighting....

To pact any alliance in the same ocean as you is forgive me a noob move and any experienced grep player would say no way...

I have tried it on other servers, when we were outmanned and outgunned and ppl in my alliance threathened to leave and go rogue lol..They said they would rather play and lose then not play the right way... I went along with it even though I strongly disagreed and guess what, they were right.... It was fun and we prospered as every member became battle hardened....

Players are not affective if there all spread out and unless your spreading yourself to move to the frontlines[which I know a thing or two about] lol to help your alliance it is a mistake

For anyone interested in 2nd COMING's idea of a pact in the same ocean.... Those who pact are weak. You let noob alliances gain strength and eventually you can not get rid of them, due to the game flaws of slots...It then comes back to bite you in the rump

Your players get bored and quit, go to other servers or dont participate when all they do is click on city fests all day, plus it slows growth... Which is the same reason we do not take ghost cities or inactive players unless it is for location as there is no fun in that and
why I personally wait to know a player is on before launching my cs, just makes it fun to see how well they can snipe and I can time

It is a game to have fun, not a game to see who has the most points...War is fun not building cities

To all you experienced greps were in 65 if your looking to play with a team that actually plays, To all you noobs better get out of it

DeletedUser2281

First off let me say I really do have lots of respect for 2nd COMING. You guys have talent and that can be seen very easily. I don't have anything against any of the members either. That being said...

PLEASE STOP WORRYING ABOUT TEE EVERYONE. Lol, it's just getting annoying now. No matter what move we make, its "Oh, pacts are dumb and not the right way to play grepolis" or "you guys are jerks!" or "you're an MRA" (which clearly our stats prove otherwise). Remember, this is not just a war game, it is also a game of strategy. I don't mind a little constructive criticism at all. But when all it ever is is just people complaining, it gets frustrating. I don't get how so many people can focus so much time on whining about us, rather than focusing on their own alliance. And no, this is NOT directed at you AD or your alliance. It's just an over all frustration at multiple people. We (TEE) don't have to prove anything to anyone, we have done plenty of showing what we are all about and will continue to do so for a long time.

Anyways, as far as borders go I'm not sure whats happening there in 65, but I can still say if something is to come of it I wish all the best of luck. My rant is done. :)

DeletedUser

Is 65 off limits? Does TEE have a pact with anyone in 65? Any agreement whatsoever to not enter 65?

Has TEE ever made a pact/NAP with anyone in its same oceans? Ownage in the 30's, TD in the x6's, Echelon in 64 and Phoenix in 63.
Has TEE ever made a pact/NAP with a Top 10 alliance? No, All were much lower when the relationship began.

We have plenty of Red and anyone who can't find a target only needs to ask. They just don't know how to look. We have over 700 players at war with us, and probably more we haven't recognized as enemies.

AD you are quite humorous with your comments but frankly they are rhetoric and not actually accurate.

Why don't you use your experience and leadership to help band some of these other alliances together?

DeletedUser2568

Is 65 off limits? Does TEE have a pact with anyone in 65? Any agreement whatsoever to not enter 65?

Has TEE ever made a pact/NAP with anyone in its same oceans? Ownage in the 30's, TD in the x6's, Echelon in 64 and Phoenix in 63.
Has TEE ever made a pact/NAP with a Top 10 alliance? No, All were much lower when the relationship began.

We have plenty of Red and anyone who can't find a target only needs to ask. They just don't know how to look. We have over 700 players at war with us, and probably more we haven't recognized as enemies.

AD you are quite humorous with your comments but frankly they are rhetoric and not actually accurate.

Why don't you use your experience and leadership to help band some of these other alliances together?

AD I think he just threw the gauntlet down...

DeletedUser

AD does not pact. AD will not pact. LATER, we may make ONE pact and that ONE pact will be to the end of the server, and we will NOT be in each other's oceans. We will most likely share a BORDER and draw a line and then annihilate alliances out from that shared border on either side.

As far as O65 goes, we are just skipping through the ocean having fun, taking cities, eliminating alliances and doing what is supposed to be done in a war game. And one thing I can confirm is that AD PROMISED each of us when we started with his team to first of all, make the game FUN, and he has fulfilled that promise completely with each of us which is why we have stayed with him and will continue to stay with him.

I laugh at the "messages" I receive from players from other alliances "promising" they will take out 2nd COMING and that TEE will help them do it. I have a new batch from just today in fact.

So while some may consider AD's comments "rhetorical", he just responds to the same "rhetorical" threats we get daily from all the alliances around us. He loves to challenge. He loves to meet those challenges. He doesn't just rattle to rattle. He LIKES the fight. We ALL do in 2nd COMING.

So everyone who keeps SAYING they are going to take us out needs to simply bring it. Let's see where the dust settles. Let's see what the outcome is. It is after all..."just a game". And for those who want it "easy", pick on me. After all, I am "just a girl". What could I POSSIBLY know about a war game? :)

DeletedUser2770

First off let me say I really do have lots of respect for 2nd COMING. You guys have talent and that can be seen very easily. I don't have anything against any of the members either. That being said...

PLEASE STOP WORRYING ABOUT TEE EVERYONE. Lol, it's just getting annoying now. No matter what move we make, its "Oh, pacts are dumb and not the right way to play grepolis" or "you guys are jerks!" or "you're an MRA" (which clearly our stats prove otherwise). Remember, this is not just a war game, it is also a game of strategy. I don't mind a little constructive criticism at all. But when all it ever is is just people complaining, it gets frustrating. I don't get how so many people can focus so much time on whining about us, rather than focusing on their own alliance. And no, this is NOT directed at you AD or your alliance. It's just an over all frustration at multiple people. We (TEE) don't have to prove anything to anyone, we have done plenty of showing what we are all about and will continue to do so for a long time.

Anyways, as far as borders go I'm not sure whats happening there in 65, but I can still say if something is to come of it I wish all the best of luck. My rant is done. :)

FYRE, We have never worried about TEE. In fact if anything we have been one of TEE's biggest supporters both behind the scenes and publically here. We could have easily pacted with the Ancients and supported them against their fight with you guys...We could have easily accepted the 100 requests to join the coalition against TEE which we clearly declined...Instead we felt that your alliance was playing the game the right way and we like to keep the good players/fighters here and instead we decided to attack the same alliances as TEE.... So as far as anything that is said towards TEE from myself or my alliance I dont think none of it was negative ever...

DeletedUser2770

Howes the respect to you and your alliance is given back as I think you know that....

Nope naturally 65 is not off-limits and as a matter of fact I think that was what the post was about if you re-read it.

As far as your pacts go I have to call you out...you have pacted with ownage your competition and their are a ton of them in 55... 34 cities to be exact so why would you be pacted with the #2 alliance if they have 34 cities in your core ocean, TEE have also tried to break sieges that we have had on ownage players [unsuccessful ofcourse] but it just makes me laugh to see the 1 and 2 alliances working together... Also you pacted with echelon 8th ranked alliance and you guys are all right on top of one another on the 64 border which is yet another example...

As far as pacts with top 10 alliances I dont know what your looking at but your pacted with 4 of them... Last I checked, are not pacts suppose to last and mean something.. if your alliance word means anything and that is true then that means your alliance is pacted right now with over 400 players and thats not counting cities lol...

After we disbanded them chumps total destruction you went and restablished that BS pact with them as well lol... You must be joking

My rhetoric was simply a response to a post that your own, biggest player said:
I would love to come to 65 for some bp. Not much to be had around me so I have to travel hours to get some.

Band alliance's together to fight you guys lol...Why would I do that, I wish your alliance success

I like to joke around but I know the game, maps, alliances.... I can imagine there is a reason why you might have these pacts and maybe a strategy I just do not see it. Naturally as the top alliance with good fighters anyone you ask will jump at the chance for a NAP/Pact which is why I disagree with you given them....

On top of it all... to see an alliance of quality pact with other BS alliances that should not even be here is totally questionable...As an alliance looking to dominate you should be taking them out and absorbing their good players....

Please dont confuse what I say here as concern for TEE or care about what TEE does or how they run their alliance... However being the #1 alliance you do get special attention which I know full well about from other servers...

AD I think he just threw the gauntlet down...
Dont know what you mean by that but when talking grepo you better believe that what I say is on the money.... I talk facts

Now if you were able to read my novel here is all the proof you need..... This is a mass mail from ownage to their members just recently sent:

Mass Mail

Team I bring some awesome news to our team in 54 and 55, TEE has agreed your cities will not me touched, they are actually seeing just how elite we are becoming and are asking for allied support.

We are about to share reservations finally. So here is the plan, if you are in 54, and 55 start heading east. We are going to help TEE build a front and wipe 2nd coming. I am sorry that so many of you have placed a city in 45, if we need to take it from you so you can expand towards 65 please let me know.

To our couple members in 64, Echelon owns that ocean and is also going to work on 2nd coming. Please work the shared tab as you expand. Communication will be key here.

Again I am sorry it has taken me so long but this is awesome news for you all and for the team.

Please PM me with any questions.

Dont know howes but I feel like this just made you eat every word you just said

ANYONE FEEL SICK, SMHD thisisgrepolis

So the #1, #2 and #8 ranked alliances, 263 vs 23 LOL, All sharing oceans or on top of one another wish to travel to 0-65 where none of them have any cities accept ownage, with a grand total of 5 to fight us lol... I know.... I am the one who got it twisted right, lol

Hey why don't you guys pact with the Ancients as well and you can all hold hands and skip to 0-65

DeletedUser

11:1 odds and we do not pact. Sounds about right. At least we play the game the right way. I think it is hilarious that we get all these 'mass mails' from the other alliances about "taking us out". I guess they need to target us because they are ALL pacted and have NO targets AT ALL. We don't waste our time with mass mails. We just post claims and take cities. Maybe we are...boring? Maybe our philosophy is too simple. We simply play the game. Help one another when needed. Combine forces when needed. Take cities. And, of course, HAVE FUN! Heck, we even take time to "tell" the noobs that we farm HOW to play the game and what to do, so they can LEARN from the experience and have more fun the next time around. We are not TOTALLY heartless - at least not ALL the time.