TEE, Enters 0-65

DeletedUser

I did not think you would be, which is why I posted it here, however I do know you guys know leurks from previous servers as he has said repeatedly you guys are friends... Did not think an alliance leader would send out false info to his alliance....

Seems wrong

But then again he also tells his alliance that they are elite so what the heck, why not lol

Your correct. There is one or two of our members who know him. I am not one of them. I do know people throughout Zeta. Some are friends and some are not. The point is, unless you hear something from us directly or that we are willing to own up to, do not assume we are planning or involved in plans that we are supposedly attached to.

DeletedUser2770

if I assumed you would know with two lil attack sword icons lol... no worries

DeletedUser

if I assumed you would know with two lil attack sword icons lol... no worries

Fair enough. I promise I wont cry and complain to ANYONE if that were to happen. Nor will I gloat when your troops have to borrow dingys to get back home because their ships sank in my harbors. Then again, I'd welcome them to stay for some BBQ. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2770

lol...touche

with an 11 hr TT t my nearest city I would hope that is what you could do lol

DeletedUser3015

Man, I just started on this server because I got sick of playing the euro servers and waking up at 4 am to catch unemployed europeans from sneaking CSs in on me and what do I find. 4 of the top 5 alliances are pacted and the best way to stand up to them is playing nice with AD.

What is this game come'n to.

DeletedUser2154

1. That's kind of racist.
2. Maybe if you were better it wouldn't happen. It only takes skill my friend.

DeletedUser2770

mojoooooooooo.... there is my man.... I have to move you to my ocean show these guys what is up

good to see you

Did you bring any of old old bruts with ya

DeletedUser3015

nope, just sorta started this server on a whim. I could move over to ya but I already spent like 8 hours building this city up I'm not sure I'm dedicated enough to start over again.

DeletedUser2770

8 hrs lol.... come by us well make sure you have resources and cities to give you to get you caught up to us

DeletedUser

I like AD's suggestion of Ramp8ge coming to O65 and becoming AD's wingman...lol. Now THAT would be something to watch to see that pair working their "evil" together. It would actually make the game more FUN.