TEE, Enters 0-65

DeletedUser2770

One more thing to your flawed statement with many holes mrhowes bud....

Has TEE ever made a pact/NAP with a Top 10 alliance?

Yes- you pacted with echelon last week and they were in the top 10 when you did so, and you were fighting with them... somewhat :D

we wont count you reestablishing the pact with TD lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2600

Well the game shows it true fashion again, you think you have a good team and then you see a mass mail.....

DeletedUser

Wow, my head is spinning. So in true fashion, here is my 2 cents. Im in Echelon, I do not care what anyone else does, unless it directly affects us.I would not presume to tell 2nd Coming, TEE, Ownage or any other alliance how to run or not run their operation. ITS NOT MINE TO TELL!!! I know who our friends are and those who play the part. I know the enemies even better than that.

DeletedUser2770

Wow, my head is spinning. So in true fashion, here is my 2 cents. Im in Echelon, I do not care what anyone else does, unless it directly affects us.I would not presume to tell 2nd Coming, TEE, Ownage or any other alliance how to run or not run their operation. ITS NOT MINE TO TELL!!! I know who our friends are and those who play the part. I know the enemies even better than that.

Funny that you did not comment on that mass mail though and how you would be attacking us :D

Am I to presume the old saying about silence being guilt is true?

Well the game shows it true fashion again, you think you have a good team and then you see a mass mail.....

I think you are the only one who thought you had a good team...Your an MRA with a few good players anyone who does not see that is blind

DeletedUser

Funny that you did not comment on that mass mail though and how you would be attacking us :D

Am I to presume the old saying about silence being guilt is true?

I think you are the only one who thought you had a good team...Your an MRA with a few good players anyone who does not see that is blind

Mass mail? I genuinely have no clue what your talking about. Who sent a MM? and if you have one, that says we would be attacking you, please, by all means share it with me! Because I apparently was not informed of this.

DeletedUser2600

guess if you cant fight them report them

Grepolis
Grepolis today at 20:19
You were reported by one of your fellow players for sending an inappropriate message. You currently have 6 points. If you exceed 24 points, your account will be temporarily disabled.

DeletedUser

Wait. I am confused. An alliance leader cannot MM HIS alliance when he has an announcement that he is going to be working with ONE alliance to take out ANOTHER alliance? Leaders of alliances MM info/orders to their members all the time. This is the FIRST time I ever HEARD of such a thing as reporting a Leader for that.

Geesh, leurkhisis. as far as the MM, I had THREE of YOUR members send me that MM...lol. PLUS AD received a copy of the MM from yet ANOTHER of your members. And NO, they are not our "spies". We are not big enough to have spies. You DO have some very worried members, though. I found that very interesting. Although I did receive cocky bragging from ONE of your members...lol. Considering he is a noob to Grepolis, I found that hilarious.

Airin, as far as Echelon goes, the only thing I heard was that you were now pacted with TEE. And that TEE was headed to "take us out" with the "help" of half a dozen alliances. Why you guys would pact them is a little puzzling since you are not a noob alliance but a small alliance like us composed of more experienced players (or at least that is what I was told). So we are being told that Echelon will be attacking us, too, since they are pacted with TEE.

So the gossip and the rumors FLY! We are just playing around in our ocean while everyone else tries to "find" someone to attack because they have pacted everyone in their oceans...lol. Amazing. Now you have people having to travel from far away to get to our ocean just so they can find SOMEONE to attack.

Way to go, guys! Keep on pacting! lol

DeletedUser2770

Mass mail? I genuinely have no clue what your talking about. Who sent a MM? and if you have one, that says we would be attacking you, please, by all means share it with me! Because I apparently was not informed of this.

This mass mail sent out by your buddy leurks:

Mass Mail

Team I bring some awesome news to our team in 54 and 55, TEE has agreed your cities will not me touched, they are actually seeing just how elite we are becoming and are asking for allied support.

We are about to share reservations finally. So here is the plan, if you are in 54, and 55 start heading east. We are going to help TEE build a front and wipe 2nd coming. I am sorry that so many of you have placed a city in 45, if we need to take it from you so you can expand towards 65 please let me know.

To our couple members in 64, Echelon owns that ocean and is also going to work on 2nd coming. Please work the shared tab as you expand. Communication will be key here.

Again I am sorry it has taken me so long but this is awesome news for you all and for the team.

Please PM me with any questions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leurks, what was inappropriate about the MM you sent other than the concept of asking your members from 45 and 64 travel 2 oceans to fight with us lol

DeletedUser

App and She, I can't understand why you keep whining about your position. Are you not getting enough attention at home? Shewolff, your comments are so cute about how you guys play the "right" way. Hold on, hold on. War is fair? Hmmm...I guess I missed the memo on that one. I guess I don't know how to play this game the right way considering I've been to the world wonders before. I must be helping to lead ownage reborn to destruction. Oh no!

DeletedUser2770

if your playing poison only to get a crown then that is the wrong way..Any grepo vet will tell you that the wonders has killed the game. It causes the biggest alliances to band together just for the sake of winning when the biggest alliances should be fighting one another... Grep was originally a hardcore war game and anyone who can remember back to before you had this autofarm crap and you had to farm with your own troops, so if you got wiped out you were in trouble can tell you that...

Like I said a while ago, we dont play for a crown, points or ranking we play to fight and take cities... No one is whining about their position here but it is clear to anyone who knows the game that the idea of 5 of the top 10 alliances all being pacted in one way or another to each other is baffling....

However all that being said, grep has a way of always proving me right and I look forward to the chance to do it yet again.... Poison you feel you guys are becoming elite, your looking for an alliance to take on, you wish to team up with others or just plain come to 65 I myself and I am sure my spartan 20 can not wait.... I will show you just how quick an MRA no matter how many members quickly disbands, jumps ship or goes inactive...

However I will promise you this... So long as I am in this game no MRA like ownage will ever have a crown so you better go back to your speed 1 servers, where your used to playing with noobs

1st and 2nd ranked alliances pacted, sharing reservations and all in the shame oceans..... PFFFFF
................................................................................................... ^ ......... That is right shame not same oceans, no typo there

DeletedUser2600

speed one noobs, dude speed 1 is a lot harder, 24 hours to keep a conk.... I just looked your entire alliance up. Elite... um no, ownage reborn elite, a few yes, US server all noobs and I am enjoying teaching game play, you teach why people hate the game. notice you all are the ones that post out here the most, hmmmmm i think poison has it right you need attention cause you aint getting it at home

DeletedUser

Thank you all knowing, WAIT, who are you again? There is no right way to play a war game btw. It's all about winning. The end.

If you want a fun game just for fun, I would suggest Candyland. It's a board game.

Haven't you ever heard of strategy?

Why are you worried about my alliance being elite?

All the little people who could leave now and want to should and I'll be ok with it. No broken heart here.

Keep whining. I love wasting hours on this nonsense.

DeletedUser2770

no ones whining.... how many cities did we take from ownage? How many did you take from us....

Your not elite if you take in anyone and your not elite if you pact with other alliances especially ones you share oceans with...Your definitely not elite if you ask your members to jump oceans to fight an alliance your not even next to....

Like I said grep has a way of proving me right, let's just wait and see

DeletedUser

Yes you are. Quit denying it.

Again, why are you worried about us being elite?

And also, why are you worried about us skipping oceans? Are you whining again?

Oh and by the way, no ones cares about your fortune telling grepo skills.

But please, go ahead and continue your mindless banter.

I love wasting hours on this nonsense.

DeletedUser

Oh boy! Daddy's getting mad! PoisonIvy just revealed his secrets to the world! Keep it up daddy. The crown just keeps getting farther and farther away from you.

DeletedUser

This mass mail sent out by your buddy leurks:

Mass Mail

Team I bring some awesome news to our team in 54 and 55, TEE has agreed your cities will not me touched, they are actually seeing just how elite we are becoming and are asking for allied support.

We are about to share reservations finally. So here is the plan, if you are in 54, and 55 start heading east. We are going to help TEE build a front and wipe 2nd coming. I am sorry that so many of you have placed a city in 45, if we need to take it from you so you can expand towards 65 please let me know.

To our couple members in 64, Echelon owns that ocean and is also going to work on 2nd coming. Please work the shared tab as you expand. Communication will be key here.

Again I am sorry it has taken me so long but this is awesome news for you all and for the team.

Please PM me with any questions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leurks, what was inappropriate about the MM you sent other than the concept of asking your members from 45 and 64 travel 2 oceans to fight with us lol

I have never seen that message, I have no clue who this "player" is, and not a single leader from our alliance has stated this. That said, you can believe it or not, I really dont care.

And you ,AD, of all people I would have thought you were above such rhetoric. Why didnt you come to us when you received this MM?Have you become so paranoid that you would assume something like this message was absolute fact? We have talked for a while now, I have personally, supported Shewolff in attacks on her among other players in your alliance. I am very disappointed that you would let this become more than it is, propoganda!

One final statement:

LEURKS, do not speak for Echelon. We do not want or need your guidance as it pertains to who, what, where, and when we do something. You have no clue what your saying when you add us to your umbrella statement!

DeletedUser2600

LOL just had a thought here, so no ocean is safe from TEE just like no forum is safe from you AD

DeletedUser2770

lol...I posted the mailing publically here airin... you commented on it but did not state anything about your alliance and it's position towards us..Which i felt was odd given our history, talks and interaction....

What you just wrote was what I was expecting to see 2 posts from you before this, maybe you just missed the MM....

DeletedUser

lol...I posted the mailing publically here airin... you commented on it but did not state anything about your alliance and it's position towards us..Which i felt was odd given our history, talks and interaction....

What you just wrote was what I was expecting to see 2 posts from you before this, maybe you just missed the MM....

That is a much more reasonable explanation. Your correct. I did not see the previous post with the MM. I apologize if my comments came across harsh , I was just frustrated with the situation and felt we were being wrongfully lumped in with other alliances who may be involved in some scheme that we had nothing to do with.

DeletedUser2770

I did not think you would be, which is why I posted it here, however I do know you guys know leurks from previous servers as he has said repeatedly you guys are friends... Did not think an alliance leader would send out false info to his alliance....

Seems wrong

But then again he also tells his alliance that they are elite so what the heck, why not lol