Tbom's Memes

Tbom

Philosopher
2 days out of BP, how does an 82 man super pact still not even have a single CQ, not even on a 200 point brown.
1718486532774.png

turpitz

Newcomer
Meh, you're just recycling old stuff... Getting kinda cringe now, Tbom. Maybe... I dunno, try a little harder and come up with some original stuff?

Arkitek88

Senior Citizen
@Tbom did you find a world with no relevant players so you could post your memes and poems and be cool again? I do like the poems though. How bout I whip one up for you. Roses are Red, TBOM is Blue, he wants to win a world so bad, but he cant cause he's lame. Sorry, that derailed a little bit there at the end. But I'm more known for my winning worlds then my poems.

vaporeon21

Messenger
@Tbom did you find a world with no relevant players so you could post your memes and poems and be cool again? I do like the poems though. How bout I whip one up for you. Roses are Red, TBOM is Blue, he wants to win a world so bad, but he cant cause he's lame. Sorry, that derailed a little bit there at the end. But I'm more known for my winning worlds then my poems.
Not to be that guy, but he is currently about to win 123 and on his way to win 127. Also, He was with Gribbe Posse in 119 which curb-stomped that world; a world in which you also played. So, did you just call yourself in irrelevant player???

Hixxa

Senior Citizen
Not to be that guy, but he is currently about to win 123 and on his way to win 127. Also, He was with Gribbe Posse in 119 which curb-stomped that world; a world in which you also played. So, did you just call yourself in irrelevant player???
lmao who the hell is gribbe pusse!? Oh wasn’t it that hawk guy? Aka shock the timer and crew? Same dudes that got curb stomped in Sidon by ark when he was with more of his normal team lol
Believe he literally made them ghost and run away abandoning a few of the pusse crew in the process? Great players! Yeah very relevant crew! Only reason a few of them are known is for running the mouth and getting owned lol

vaporeon21

Messenger
lmao who the hell is gribbe pusse!? Oh wasn’t it that hawk guy? Aka shock the timer and crew? Same dudes that got curb stomped in Sidon by ark when he was with more of his normal team lol
Believe he literally made them ghost and run away abandoning a few of the pusse crew in the process? Great players! Yeah very relevant crew! Only reason a few of them are known is for running the mouth and getting owned lol
Oh yeah, the world where everyone pacted against one alliance of less than 30. Yeah, great win. lol (fyi, I played about 2 weeks there, never sent one attack)

Arkitek88

Senior Citizen
Oh yeah, the world where everyone pacted against one alliance of less than 30. Yeah, great win. lol (fyi, I played about 2 weeks there, never sent one attack)
That sounds about right. Support B*tcHs are needed on teams too. There is always a place for ladies like you.

Hixxa

Senior Citizen
Yeah. I mean same thing happened to us in 115 when few of us were in Disney, but that was a world of alliances like open water and Bob! We manned up and just killed the world and still won! Your gribbe pusse crew are crying over alliances like bang bang siding against you? Lmfao bro if you’re good it shouldn’t matter like it didn’t matter to us. World against you or not if you’re relevant you’ll win ;)

Your friends can’t fight or strategise as shown by getting schooled, so stick to your forum memes and entertain us while we grep.

vaporeon21

Messenger
That sounds about right. Support B*tcHs are needed on teams too. There is always a place for ladies like you.
I played for maybe two weeks lol. Brag to someone who actually played the world. I'm only pointing out that you say he hasnt won anything is just false. Do some research before you yap kid

vaporeon21

Messenger
Yeah. I mean same thing happened to us in 115 when few of us were in Disney, but that was a world of alliances like open water and Bob! We manned up and just killed the world and still won! Your gribbe pusse crew are crying over alliances like bang bang siding against you? Lmfao bro if you’re good it shouldn’t matter like it didn’t matter to us. World against you or not if you’re relevant you’ll win ;)

Your friends can’t fight or strategise as shown by getting schooled, so stick to your forum memes and entertain us while we grep.
Again, please read. I didn't play, just pointing out untrue statements. Relax crazy lol

Zeeker348

Artisan

Ya it was crazy, Hixxa was out there front lining and showing us up! Absolutely bonkers man you shoulda saw it!

Arkitek88

Senior Citizen

1720048429022.png
Stuck it out and won. Whole world vs Disney Princesses. And we had to overcome having Sulz on our team. Just sayin.