TBD vs KOD talk

DeletedUser

We've been hunting for them. Still are. We got rid of one who was friends with War Pig. But the worst thing was our Skype mod never removed IowaHawk from the Skype chat. That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

It's not like JG or TBD need a spy for our group. They've been kicking our butts since day 5 of the sever. lol

Well mate - it has been a long time since I have played in Harpoon but I know how you often find yourself outnumbered ;)

DeletedUser12333

hahaha wow conspiracy theories. Does this keep you up at night coming up with how we are controlling the world lol. Believe what you want dude but we aren't getting inside info to help our ops. What I said was people are trying to give us info to get "in" with us in some hopes we are going to take them in is my guess. Anyone who knows me and has played with me knows I am straight up and have no respect for anyone who is trying to give info from there alliance because I would lose then win that way.

Do you know why you are being attacked by so many alliances? Because they smell blood. Same thing that happened with ag and Lod. And add this to your conspiracy theory just wait it will be more. Not because we are pacting the world but because they all are smelling blood and want a piece of the pie before you guys get fully eaten by us and jossy.

Just for the record DV is brown and always have been to us and our players are free to attack and take there cities when ever they want. Lod kod AC is red

Just because we didn't come into this world and publish our pacts and give everyone a 2 week warning with times and dates we are going to op them doesn't mean we have spies or a coalition hahaha. You aren't getting killed by spies or a coalition your allies just see the writing on the wall that and you attacked them haha which I am sure didn't help lol

DeletedUser723

The passive denial continues...
I didn't say we have a problem with, or even care that 3 alliances are attacking us. It's a war game. Do what you have to do.
I didn't say you are controlling the world, or getting inside info and I don't care if you are. It's a war game. Do what you have to do.
EDIT: *this doesn't apply to the spies themselves, which I wouldn't hesitate to alert the server to regardless of their loyalties. Spies can never be trusted, because they always have an "In" with either side and 100% of the time will choose to stick with the winning side.*

You speak of respect, and you imply that you want to win the honorable way yet... You are in a coalition, which your alliance has spoken out against such a tactic all server long. Not even one of your members including yourself has provided any facts or proof of not being a coalition with at least 5 alliances Nap'd/Pacted together in some way. In fact, none of you even denies the fact that you are a coalition. You simply deflect, in an attempt to belittle anyone that says YOU ARE A COALITION. Also, keep in mind, even if you COULD prove that DV is/isn't/will/won't be coordinating with any of your naps/pacts against any of your enemies....

...there are still 5 other alliances in your coalition!
5 alliances, or 6 alliances, red, brown, green, yellow, strong, weak, brave, scared... you are still a coalition.

To Be Coalitioned

DeletedUser6798

Sorry Oli, guilty by association. We bumped up to 3v3 in this war and Koopas jumped in on the other side with your war against World Trade Federation making it 3v4 (still can't confirm or deny Apoc's involvement).
You're allied (in whatever term you want to use) with TBD, and you're attacking an enemy of theirs. But hey, no complaints here. Just calling it how it is. All is fair in love and war. So bring it on :)

So we are hitting World Terror.. but in a coalition to hit KOD??

Did koopas or didnt koopas jump into the War with KOD.. your statement hints at both??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9851

Do you know why you are being attacked by so many alliances? Because they smell blood. Same thing that happened with ag and Lod. And add this to your conspiracy theory just wait it will be more. Not because we are pacting the world but because they all are smelling blood and want a piece of the pie before you guys get fully eaten by us and jossy.

I have to agree with this.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
The passive denial continues...
I didn't say we have a problem with, or even care that 3 alliances are attacking us. It's a war game. Do what you have to do.
I didn't say you are controlling the world, or getting inside info and I don't care if you are. It's a war game. Do what you have to do.
EDIT: *this doesn't apply to the spies themselves, which I wouldn't hesitate to alert the server to regardless of their loyalties. Spies can never be trusted, because they always have an "In" with either side and 100% of the time will choose to stick with the winning side.*

You speak of respect, and you imply that you want to win the honorable way yet... You are in a coalition, which your alliance has spoken out against such a tactic all server long. Not even one of your members including yourself has provided any facts or proof of not being a coalition with at least 5 alliances Nap'd/Pacted together in some way. In fact, none of you even denies the fact that you are a coalition. You simply deflect, in an attempt to belittle anyone that says YOU ARE A COALITION. Also, keep in mind, even if you COULD prove that DV is/isn't/will/won't be coordinating with any of your naps/pacts against any of your enemies....

...there are still 5 other alliances in your coalition!
5 alliances, or 6 alliances, red, brown, green, yellow, strong, weak, brave, scared... you are still a coalition.

To Be Coalitioned

Am i missing something?? who is DV? for an apparent pact mate i find it odd i dont even know who this is referring to

DeletedUser723

So we are hitting World Terror.. but in a coalition to hit KOD??

Did koopas or didnt koopas jump into the War with KOD.. your statement hints at both??

More passive denial. Can't come straight out and say "no we aren't" can you? lol!

My statement says that you are involved in a 2 sided war. One side you are attacking, the other side you are Nap'd/pacted with.
Yes, this makes you part of the coalition. In fact, it doesn't get any clearer than that. But, it could, because I've seen reports of koopas members attacking KOD members, as well as, TBD and Koopas members with timed attacks against World Trade Federation.

You ARE in the coalition.

Edit:
Am i missing something?? who is DV? for an apparent pact mate i find it odd i dont even know who this is referring to

Again, not denying the fact that you are all in a coalition. Just challenging one statement that even if proven false, would still have no impact on the fact that you are a coalition.
Dynasty Veterans have members timing attacks against KOD with members in JG. DV is knowingly and intentionally assisting your coalition while reorganizing their members into JG and allowing JG to clean up the unworthy members. Thus, they are part of the coalition too.

Edit:
Here's an idea. Let's form a group of alliances that work together to take down common enemies at the same time, but never attack each other. Just like a coalition does, but, let's pretend it isn't a coalition because we think that makes us look bad....

I don't care if you are a coalition. I don't care how many alliances you bring to your side. I don't care what your reasoning is, or what name you give it. You ARE a coalition, and that is a fact.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
More passive denial. Can't come straight out and say "no we aren't" can you? lol!

My statement says that you are involved in a 2 sided war. One side you are attacking, the other side you are Nap'd/pacted with.
Yes, this makes you part of the coalition. In fact, it doesn't get any clearer than that. But, it could, because I've seen reports of koopas members attacking KOD members, as well as, TBD and Koopas members with timed attacks against World Trade Federation.

If you cant beat them call them a coalition

DeletedUser6798

Athan you are trying to hard.. Being a forum warrior has to come easier.. Get it right..

See it should flow off the tongue more. Let me show you.

You sit here pounding your chest but what you refuse to acknowledge is that KOD dug this hole for themsevles. Coalition is when a group comes together for a cause.. Not the other way around, which is what you have here.

Lets break it down. KOD was befriending many alliances around them while they solidified O54 and ate all the easy Argentum cities. Then food became scarce, and they were faced with 2 options. Either hit TBD which has been directly south of them ALL server, or pick on an easier target, one they called a "friend".

KOD went with the second option. Openly admitting to deciding to hit DV because JG was slaughtering them. They broke of relations with DV and IF (for the most part) and went about taking easy food, further solidifying their territory.

Then, in a "surprising" move, TBD took the fight to KOD, and used Jossys for a joint OP.. KOD couldnt let this go, and focused offensive attention on TBD.. this gave DV breathing room.. so now they are retaliating..

So this isnt a coalition.. this is a circumstance that has caused KOD to have multiple enemies. Just like there was no coalition for Legion.

Legion upset too many alliances in about the same time frame. When TBD went to war other alliances were as well. Dont call it a coordinated effort because each group has their own reason for wanting to hit you.

Thats why Koopas havent jumped in. No coalition..No major cause for war.. but keep taking cities in O64, like Argentum and Legion, and that can change.. Additionally.. KOD has never approached Koopas for diplo purposes.. So you are brown in all sense of the word. So if Koopa players attempt to take cities from KOD in an individual effort, it isnt a coalition.. its just wrong place wrong time for you guys.

Thus is my version of the origination of the beginning of the end of KOD. Thats how its done Athan 8)

DeletedUser

Athan you are trying to hard.. Being a forum warrior has to come easier.. Get it right..

See it should flow off the tongue more. Let me show you.

You sit here pounding your chest but what you refuse to acknowledge is that KOD dug this hole for themsevles. Coalition is when a group comes together for a cause.. Not the other way around, which is what you have here.

Lets break it down. KOD was befriending many alliances around them while they solidified O54 and ate all the easy Argentum cities. Then food became scarce, and they were faced with 2 options. Either hit TBD which has been directly south of them ALL server, or pick on an easier target, one they called a "friend".

KOD went with the second option. Openly admitting to deciding to hit DV because JG was slaughtering them. They broke of relations with DV and IF (for the most part) and went about taking easy food, further solidifying their territory.

Then, in a "surprising" move, TBD took the fight to KOD, and used Jossys for a joint OP.. KOD couldnt let this go, and focused offensive attention on TBD.. this gave DV breathing room.. so now they are retaliating..

So this isnt a coalition.. this is a circumstance that has caused KOD to have multiple enemies. Just like there was no coalition for Legion.

Legion upset too many alliances in about the same time frame. When TBD went to war other alliances were as well. Dont call it a coordinated effort because each group has their own reason for wanting to hit you.

Thats why Koopas havent jumped in. No coalition..No major cause for war.. but keep taking cities in O64, like Argentum and Legion, and that can change.. Additionally.. KOD has never approached Koopas for diplo purposes.. So you are brown in all sense of the word. So if Koopa players attempt to take cities from KOD in an individual effort, it isnt a coalition.. its just wrong place wrong time for you guys.

Thus is my version of the origination of the beginning of the end of KOD. Thats how its done Athan 8)

ok this in no way reflects my personal feelings but why dont we call this what it is Everyone hates tbd and kod for one reason or another and kod has more that hates them? Just my simplified version of all these long winded forum posts...

DeletedUser723

First off, KOD isn't in a hole. TBD/JG launched a single successful op against KOD at a well decided critical time and that was it. We're still here and growing, not shrinking. Don't get it twisted. Also, nobody deemed ocean 64 as Koopas ocean. Nor did any members of your council approach KOD's and work out an OBA of any kind. Door swings both ways kid.

Koopas and TBD are working together as allies to take a common enemy's cities. That makes you allies. -Fact
TBD and JG are in a PACT, of course. -Fact
Both Apoc alliances have an obvious Nap/Pact with TBD -Fact
DV is now working with members of JG to take a common enemy's cities. That makes them allies. -Fact

Alliances working together to take down a common enemy while agreeing to aid each other by means of refugee acceptance, coordinated strikes, Non-aggressive Pacts, and supporting each other's cities: Makes you allies.

There are 6 "known" allied alliances. This defines a the existence of a coalition.
You ARE in a coalition.

ps. Why should TBD be any different than LOD in your case? They have cities in what you claimed as Koopa's ocean.
I'll tell you why. Because instead of fighting against them, Koopas decided to become part of the coalition.

Maybe pieces of the coalition are merely temporary for this war. Still doesn't discredit the FACT that it IS a coalition.
As I said before, it is a war game. Do what you have to do. Sorry that so many of you are bothered by the fact that you are a known coalition. If it bothers you so much...

DeletedUser

Well said. I've always said Grepolis is MORE than just war, it's also DIPLOMACY. If you lack the silver tongue to be a smooth diplomat, it can bite you in the *** in the long run. **** off a world of people and find yourself alone.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
First off, KOD isn't in a hole. TBD/JG launched a single successful op against KOD at a well decided critical time and that was it. We're still here and growing, not shrinking. Don't get it twisted. Also, nobody deemed ocean 64 as Koopas ocean. Nor did any members of your council approach KOD's and work out an OBA of any kind. Door swings both ways kid.

Koopas and TBD are working together as allies to take a common enemy's cities. That makes you allies. -Fact
TBD and JG are in a PACT, of course. -Fact
Both Apoc alliances have an obvious Nap/Pact with TBD -Fact
DV is now working with members of JG to take a common enemy's cities. That makes them allies. -Fact

Alliances working together to take down a common enemy while agreeing to aid each other by means of refugee acceptance, coordinated strikes, Non-aggressive Pacts, and supporting each other's cities: Makes you allies.

There are 6 "known" allied alliances. This defines a the existence of a coalition.
You ARE in a coalition.

ps. Why should TBD be any different than LOD in your case? They have cities in what you claimed as Koopa's ocean.
I'll tell you why. Because instead of fighting against them, Koopas decided to become part of the coalition.

Maybe pieces of the coalition are merely temporary for this war. Still doesn't discredit the FACT that it IS a coalition.
As I said before, it is a war game. Do what you have to do. Sorry that so many of you are bothered by the fact that you are a known coalition. If it bothers you so much...

i don't think anyone is really bothered by you THINKING were in some sort of coalition, the annoying thing about all of this is your using that as an excuse for the beating you guys took last weekend and will continue to take as these next few weeks go by.

Taking 3000 - 5000 pt cities is not growing, its biding time until you have grown them big enough for us to take them off your hands.

The problem isn't your wild and very inaccurate excuses. the problem is simply the fact your using excuses to justify losing at the hands of a far superior alliance

DeletedUser723

Well said. I've always said Grepolis is MORE than just war, it's also DIPLOMACY. If you lack the silver tongue to be a smooth diplomat, it can bite you in the *** in the long run. **** off a world of people and find yourself alone.

Yes, exactly. And TBD's diplomacy tactic which resulted in the form of a coalition is on display here. Not stating an opinion on it. Just stating the fact that it exists.

i don't think anyone is really bothered by you THINKING were in some sort of coalition, the annoying thing about all of this is your using that as an excuse for the beating you guys took last weekend and will continue to take as these next few weeks go by.

Taking 3000 - 5000 pt cities is not growing, its biding time until you have grown them big enough for us to take them off your hands.

The problem isn't your wild and very inaccurate excuses. the problem is simply the fact your using excuses to justify losing at the hands of a far superior alliance

Excuses for what?

I'm just calling you out. I never made an excuse or even discussed reasons for these facts. I just stated that you have a large branch of allies. Tom and Sally and TBD and DV... Just deflecting the truth again. Prove me wrong, or admit to it, or keep playing the passive denial game. As I said, you aren't fooling me at least.

To Be Coalitioned

...still deflecting. Never denying.

I can't say this enough.. I DON'T care that you ARE in a coalition. I'm just calling you out.
I mean, I even gave TBD/JG credit for a successful op on us lol.. How is giving credit the same as making excuses??

Sounds to me like members of TBD are getting butt hurt about their coalition being outed publicly. Quit crying. It's making you look bad.

To Be Coalitioned

DeletedUser12324

Wow! Athanasios has a bunch of facts with no proof. Haha!

I don't feel like cutting and pasting 15 of your posts, so I'll break it down from memory. We have NEVER said we are against pacts. MRA's is what we went after (Argentum & Legion) and what we despised because of previous worlds. Players joining one big super alliance because they are afraid to stick it out on their own. Each had 3 alliances governed by the same leadership. I've already told you, and it's pretty obvious that TBD and JG are pacted. One that we've had since the beginning of the server. Nothing wrong with that, and no reason for us to publish it either.

According to you, because we don't attack other alliances, and they don't attack us, they must be NAP's/Pacts as well. Because different alliances attack the same alliance, they must be all pacted together or part of a "coalition".That is what you base your "Facts" on.

Here are the FACTS

When TBD attacked Argentum, KoD had just hit the day before. Does that make us a coalition? NO! One alliance retaliating (KoD) and one alliance not happy that Argentum recruited their food (TBD). Did other alliances feed off of this? Yes. So they must be in a coalition?

When TBD attacked Legion, we didn't get permission from Apoc who was already in a war with them. We didn't message Rational and let them know that we were going to attack. Each allaince had their own reasons for attacking Legion, and it happened to be at the same time. Bad moves for Legion bit them.

The fact that you bring in World Terror Federation makes me laugh. I have much respect for the W.T.F. guys from previous worlds, but in no way do we need to have a joint op on them with Koopas. Random attacks on a brown flag is some good excuse for a coalition or joint op.

Now that TBD has turned focus on KoD, we are in some sort of coalition with the world now. Please man. You're just butt hurt because your alliance took a beating and your leader clicked VM the moment it happened (Still on VM by the way). Now you are screaming in the forums trying to explain why you guys are dropping (down 1 spot currently) and brush it off like its no big deal. Dynasty Veterans was food for KoD and JG. We didn't have to give them a reason to attack you. They saw us taking half a hundred on you and watching your biggest player go down 30+ cities so it wasn't hard for them to figure out what to do.

You can call us a coalition, a super-pact, or allies. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

DeletedUser6798

Athan.. i think the issue is your definition of a coalition.

As i said before... In a coalition alliances unite for a cause.

That isnt the case here. DV wants Revenge, TBD and Josssy planned an OP to improve success, and Koopa thinks you are brown...

If this were a coalition, Koopas would be friends with TBD, Jssy, and DV. We are not. We just all have one thing in common. That we arent pacted/NAP'ed with KOD. Thats not what a coalition is.

Just like I havent talked to KOD, I havent spoken with DV, or Jossy for that matter about anything diplomatic. They are way to far to even concern ourselves.. The relationship with TBD is really just about past relationships, but we havent decided to conqueor the world together..

Koopas are a rim alliance. We have ocean to our back, and push forward how we choose. I havent reached out to KOD because I havent had to.. Keeping you brown makes it non-committal.. and we have that luxury.. where we dont need anyone right now... So door doesnt equally go both ways.

And to make it clear, O64 IS our ocean. We declared it and made it so. We have fought anyone who has shown any intent to increase their numbers in 64. TBD hasnt done that.. You are slowly starting to....

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Athan.. i think the issue is your definition of a coalition.

As i said before... In a coalition alliances unite for a cause.

That isnt the case here. DV wants Revenge, TBD and Josssy planned an OP to improve success, and Koopa thinks you are brown...

If this were a coalition, Koopas would be friends with TBD, Jssy, and DV. We are not. We just all have one thing in common. That we arent pacted/NAP'ed with KOD. Thats not what a coalition is.

Just like I havent talked to KOD, I havent spoken with DV, or Jossy for that matter about anything diplomatic. They are way to far to even concern ourselves.. The relationship with TBD is really just about past relationships, but we havent decided to conqueor the world together..

Koopas are a rim alliance. We have ocean to our back, and push forward how we choose. I havent reached out to KOD because I havent had to.. Keeping you brown makes it non-committal.. and we have that luxury.. where we dont need anyone right now... So door doesnt equally go both ways.

And to make it clear, O64 IS our ocean. We declared it and made it so. We have fought anyone who has shown any intent to increase their numbers in 64. TBD hasnt done that.. You are slowly starting to....

Drops Mic*

DeletedUser723

Actually, yes. We were part of the TBD coalition at one point. KOD and TBD did have a cease-fire in place specifically so we both could focus on a common enemy which made us a form of allies, though we didn't know how many allies you all had at the time. -FACT

I already gave you props for the successful op. Too bad you made the mistake of letting up afterwards.
I'm not screaming or butt hurt. I just pointed out what you are, and all of you started crying about it lol!

ps
I'm still waiting on that TBD vs Ath op... I want slots too. Hurry up already kids...

DeletedUser

Athan, by your logic, the following alliances are part of the TBD Coalition:

Tbd
Jossys
Koopas
Apoc
Rational
IF
Dynasty Veterans
Fright Knights
And all alliances from G.D.I to silent warrior

Just because an alliance isn't attacking and at war with TBD doesn't mean they're in a collation with them.

*Edit* - I am not taking a side in this matter. I am stating what is wrong with your statement, about what a coalition really is. Oli hit it spot-on earlier.

DeletedUser723

Athan, by your logic, the following alliances are part of the TBD Coalition:

Tbd
Jossys
Koopas
Apoc
Rational
IF
Dynasty Veterans
Fright Knights
And all alliances from G.D.I to silent warrior

Just because an alliance isn't attacking TBD doesn't mean they're in a collation with them.

*Edit* - I am not taking a side in this matter. I am stating what is wrong with your statement, about what a coalition really is. Oli hit it spot-on earlier.

You only took half of my statement into consideration.
It's not just that the aren't attacking each other. It's that they are also assisting each other in attacking others. Oli was also incorrect because he said the only thing the have in common was that they all have a common enemy. Which, by itself would not be enough to consider them allies however, their members are coordinating attacks with TBD against World Trade Federation. They also have either a cease fire or a NaP in place. This makes them a form of allies. Thus they are included in the coalition.

Here is my definition. Please correct me if I'm wrong...
Coalition: More than two alliances who are working together, in coordinating attacks and/or support in a war against a common enemy.
Coalition definition