TBD vs KOD talk

DeletedUser12324

I wanted to wait until later in the day to comment. So far it is 32-3 TBD vs. KoD.

24 of those cities being from Doc Scott. The weekend isn't over yet, so we'll see what happens. KoD was able to exploit a player that was offline which accounts for two of their cities. Neither of those were defended, but they definitely count. Amazingly Doc hasn't VM'ed, which one of his city names reassured us that, but their "Fearless" leader Zimmerlli sure did click VM once the attacks started. Of course, this was probably "planned'.

What I find the funniest is Athansios comments about TBD/JG vs. KoD. If I remember right, it was KoD who along with DV/DW, IF, AoN, and OB all went at Jossys. Basically 5 vs 1. After KoD had this bright idea to turn on two of those allies (DV & IF), TBD saw a weakness and pounced at the opportunity.

Don't let Athansios fool you either. Orpheus Boys, Anastatis of Neb, Deadly Authority of Neb, & World Terror Federation were supporting them during this op. All 13 pages! So, not exactly like KoD was on their own. They could've had more help, had they not turned on their allies.

DeletedUser

I think my man Mac is basing that on the fact KOD turned on their friends in a last ditch effort to keep from having a 3 front war. Or so they say...

What's funny is that KOD won't have much defense here soon so those "betrayed" will have a chance at revenge.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I really hope KOD has more fight in them than most are expecting. Would like to have a see a good war last till wonders.

I didn't get the impression Mac would comment on something he doesn't know the details of - perhaps it is something else.

I also hope the world has good wars till then end - too many haven't.

DeletedUser12333

Confirmed!

It's TBD & JG vs. KOD

I guess JG was too scared to go at it alone. And To my friends, do you really need JG help to beat KOD? :(

in all fairness KoD, DV, IF, AoN, OB attacked JG and hard, that wasnt one on one, in fact that was 5 on 1, and now its "2 on 1" and I use "" because they have shared defence despite what they are trying to sell and yet its un fair.

we all started this world equal and we are where we are because of decisions we all made as a team and as individuals, so come up with what ever excuse you want but at the end of the day we all had the same opportunity win or lose, and lord knows I have lost my fair share, so maybe this time its someone elses chance.

Edit: Oh and hey LF, wish you all the best bud, nothing but respect from me fella, you earned that from olympia when we took a head bashing and you were one of the few still standing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12275

in all fairness KoD, DV, IF, AoN, OB attacked JG and hard, that wasnt one on one, in fact that was 5 on 1, and now its "2 on 1" and I use "" because they have shared defence despite what they are trying to sell and yet its un fair.

we all started this world equal and we are where we are because of decisions we all made as a team and as individuals, so come up with what ever excuse you want but at the end of the day we all had the same opportunity win or lose, and lord knows I have lost my fair share, so maybe this time its someone elses chance.

Edit: Oh and hey LF, wish you all the best bud, nothing but respect from me fella, you earned that from olympia when we took a head bashing and you were one of the few still standing :)

AMEN!

DeletedUser

Hi Mazda - good to see you to mate :)

Thought I would keep a lowish profile so there was no risk of your guys hesitating in treating my cities just like any other ;)

p.s There wouldn't have been anything to fight for if you guys hadn't held your area - but yes Shorty and others made the right decision to stand in 54/64 rather than take the easy option and it was good fun group thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser12275

Confirmed!

It's TBD & JG vs. KOD

I guess JG was too scared to go at it alone. And To my friends, do you really need JG help to beat KOD? :(

You forgot to Put Orpheus Boys...they been attacking us and trying to snipe our cs....
They would have more people helping them if they had not turned on their other allies lol

DeletedUser9851

You forgot to Put Orpheus Boys...they been attacking us and trying to snipe our cs....
They would have more people helping them if they had not turned on their other allies lol

i didn't know about OB, but they are nothing in scheme of things. I do agree about the allies now not being around. tsk, tsk.

DeletedUser12324

Update:
TBD vs. KoD
45-3

DocScott1 has lost 31 of those.

DeletedUser9287

well KoD has done better then all the other alliance u faced so far

DeletedUser723

Yeah, being op'd by 3 alliances was a challenge but, we're still on our feet.

When is that TBD vs Ath op going to happen? I keep getting pm's from you guys about how I'm going to get rimmed...

...quit spy bombing my front line and commit already.

DeletedUser9287

thisisgrepolis we would never just talk tarash an not follow up on it what u think this is kiddie land........ oohwait forgot im on externals they do this all the time:eek:

DeletedUser12324

Yeah, being op'd by 3 alliances was a challenge but, we're still on our feet.

When is that TBD vs Ath op going to happen? I keep getting pm's from you guys about how I'm going to get rimmed...

...quit spy bombing my front line and commit already.

3 Alliances? Who is the 3rd? I know you're not talking about DV being the 3rd...lol

Don't try to stretch what is really happening.

This is TBD & JG vs. KoD who is being supported by OB/AoN/DaN/W.T.F.

Don't worry, The Athan Op will happen soon enough. We were kinda wondering the same thing. Is there going to be an op on us, or is this going to be the third #2 alliance to fall down the wayside?

DeletedUser

AoN/DAoN isn't involved atm

Thought your OB spy would have told you that already? ;p

Last edited by a moderator: