TBD vs KOD talk

DeletedUser

I'll agree with the "this is way too easy" part, but I'm not buying the no spies part. lol

What should be fun to watch is when the cuddlebunny coalition you guys have going starts turning on each other ;)

DeletedUser12333

I'll agree with the "this is way too easy" part, but I'm not buying the no spies part. lol

What should be fun to watch is when the cuddlebunny coalition you guys have going starts turning on each other ;)

I love how one pact counts as a coalition these days, you guys can keep coming up with excuses to why your losing cities, oh its the "coalition" its all the "spies" truth is it was more even then you guys want to admit and if it helps you guys sleep at night why your losing cities then go ahead and believe in the "spy" thing ... in OB of all alliances hahah ya because thats what we need.

any info that has been sent was laughable at any point in this world. I seen one info about how we were OPing a certain player and they were going to stack his cities. seems helpful right? well the OP was already over hahahaha, thats the kinda info i have seen and not from a "spy" just someone trying to get in our good graces which by the way is the wrong way to do it

DeletedUser

I love how one pact counts as a coalition these days, you guys can keep coming up with excuses to why your losing cities, oh its the "coalition" its all the "spies" truth is it was more even then you guys want to admit and if it helps you guys sleep at night why your losing cities then go ahead and believe in the "spy" thing ... in OB of all alliances hahah ya because thats what we need.

any info that has been sent was laughable at any point in this world. I seen one info about how we were OPing a certain player and they were going to stack his cities. seems helpful right? well the OP was already over hahahaha, thats the kinda info i have seen and not from a "spy" just someone trying to get in our good graces which by the way is the wrong way to do it

If you eventually want to join the alliance before they rim you, you have to fight like a madman and prove you're at their level

DeletedUser723

Did you just deny the spy accusation, AND admit to it in the same post??

Edit: A coalition is still a coalition. Regardless of what titles you give each other. Keep playing this denial game. It's obvious to everyone else. Yes, your op caught us off guard and we were dry on offense after op'ing DV the day before. A simultaneous attack did fairly well so respect for that. But, let's call a spade a spade here.. You're a coalition consisting of the # 1, 2, 4, 11 (and possibly 6&12) ranked alliances up against # 3, 8, 9. You had better win that war.... Just sayin...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Edit: A coalition is still a coalition. Regardless of what titles you give each other. Keep playing this denial game. It's obvious to everyone else. Yes, your op caught us off guard and we were dry on offense after op'ing DV the day before. A simultaneous attack did fairly well so respect for that. But, let's call a spade a spade here.. You're a coalition consisting of the # 1, 2, 4, 11 (and possibly 6&12) ranked alliances up against # 3, 8, 9. You had better win that war.... Just sayin...

And then you just have Rational role playing Swizerland here right now :)

DeletedUser6798

wait.. didnt you (or someone else) openly eat crow somewhere about Koopas not jumping into the TBD v KOD war? Now we are a part of the coalition?

I confuse :s Please tell me more about my alliance.

And then you just have Rational role playing Swizerland here right now :)

Rational is no where near as nice as Switzerland

You guys can be Ireland.

DeletedUser723

wait.. didnt you (or someone else) openly eat crow somewhere about Koopas not jumping into the TBD v KOD war? Now we are a part of the coalition?

I confuse :s Please tell me more about my alliance.

You guys can be Ireland.

Sorry Oli, guilty by association. We bumped up to 3v3 in this war and Koopas jumped in on the other side with your war against World Trade Federation making it 3v4 (still can't confirm or deny Apoc's involvement).
You're allied (in whatever term you want to use) with TBD, and you're attacking an enemy of theirs. But hey, no complaints here. Just calling it how it is. All is fair in love and war. So bring it on :)

DeletedUser12324

Don't forget alliances #13-#20. We decided to hold hands with everyone in the world but you :p

DeletedUser

also the alliances 1-10 from Actium. They may not be able to help much but theyve been good pact mates from the beginning

I heard they were allied with the #1 alliance from Alpha in EU. They proved very helpful for TBD in the years 2009-2011.

DeletedUser12324

I had to go through and look who all these alliances were...lol

So, because DV is attacking you the same time we attack you, all of a sudden we are a coalition with them? Just so there is no confusion, TBD and JG planned a joint op on KoD. Oops, the cat is out of the bag, err kitten.

Athan, you just said you finished an op on DV, so you don't think they are going to attack you back? It is nice to know you're friends with IF still.

DeletedUser723

I had to go through and look who all these alliances were...lol

So, because DV is attacking you the same time we attack you, all of a sudden we are a coalition with them? Just so there is no confusion, TBD and JG planned a joint op on KoD. Oops, the cat is out of the bag, err kitten.

Athan, you just said you finished an op on DV, so you don't think they are going to attack you back? It is nice to know you're friends with IF still.

Again, with the passive denial tactics. However, I see the reports rolling in CJ. You aren't fooling me at least. As soon as KOD ended the relationship with DV, your pact mates (JG) immediately began absorbing their stronger players and eating their weaker ones. The remaining stronger players in DV are coordinating attacks on KOD with their old members (now in JG). Thus, JG and DV are working together against KOD, while cleaning up the old DV house. Sounds like an academy setup to me, but of course you won't call it that. Either way, it is functioning the same way.

So, JG/DV + TBD are at war with KOD and OB
Koopas are at war with World Trade

Koopas have a Nap/pact with TBD
JG has a Nap/pact with TBD
The Apoc's have a Nap/pact with TBD
and by extension, DV is now part of the team as well.
That's 5 alliances on one server with at least a NaP!

To be honest, you all are starting to sound a lot like Argentum and Legion with the denial game... You ARE a coalition. At least own up to it. Aside from how pathetic it is that you feel you need this many allies, you could at least retain SOME dignity by being honest about it. And here, we all thought TBD was steam rolling folks all day. Turns out, they've just been part of a private coalition and harassing other alliances for doing exactly the same thing. Kind of sad really.

DeletedUser12324

Tom and Sally are married. Tom is also dating Suzy. Suzy is dating Larry on the side.

So Tom and Larry must be a couple....

All I hear is excuses and all talk. If you are getting attacked by DV players, that has nothing to to with TBD. What will your excuse be when we take another 50 cities? That IF is secretly pacted with TBD?

DeletedUser723

Tom and Sally are married. Tom is also dating Suzy. Suzy is dating Larry on the side.

So Tom and Larry must be a couple....

All I hear is excuses and all talk. If you are getting attacked by DV players, that has nothing to to with TBD. What will your excuse be when we take another 50 cities? That IF is secretly pacted with TBD?

Excuses for what?

I'm just calling you out. I never made an excuse or even discussed reasons for these facts. I just stated that you have a large branch of allies. Tom and Sally and TBD and DV... Just deflecting the truth again. Prove me wrong, or admit to it, or keep playing the passive denial game. As I said, you aren't fooling me at least.

To Be Coalitioned

DeletedUser

We've been hunting for them. Still are. We got rid of one who was friends with War Pig. But the worst thing was our Skype mod never removed IowaHawk from the Skype chat. That made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

It's not like JG or TBD need a spy for our group. They've been kicking our butts since day 5 of the sever. lol