Wow that's a mouth full. Too bad none of it is correct or is completely misguided. You seem like a talker so i'll return the favor.
Ego? You're the one who had such confidence that the BoC war would go 100% your way. In reality you sent them to TEE. Nice job there MS. Patton. Doing about as well as Eli Manning on opening day with your strategies here.
1. Tried to run the show? Not exactly, you knew I was gone for a week. When we got in touch in depth we argued more about a player and BoC than we did talk about TEE. When we did talk about TEE your advice was SS should blitz them right away....Good plan on paper but in reality that tends not to work. Which made a lot of us loose faith in your play calling abilities. And your actions proved us right. I never said anything along the lines of "you better not or else" so me trying to control TR is a pretty big reach. I also never told you that TR would tear you a new one. I said you would never control the needed turf even if you did beat them. I knew BoC wouldn't win a long term fight. I did know many more would run to TEE than TR. But hey I only talked to them and got that impression right? What do I know?
So let me reiterate here
Further more I requested several times to let me talk to BoC. You finally agreed and when I did they agreed to work with us. I told them, under the impression that you gave me, that no attacks would fly in that case. You choose the recklessly jump the gun and or failed to pass that along to TB. Just so this sinks in as this is the most key point you brought up lets recap.
A) Never tried to run the show. Sorry if you took it that way however you did a very bad job in approaching and took rather immature approaches to settling the issue yourself.
B) Never said BoC would beat you. Said if you did that you would take away a front as you would never cover enough ground in time. You succeeded in taking away a front and failed in covering enough ground. So even if I was running the show. You just proved my point and proved that you were too short sighted to see the possible repercussions of that. That or you did see them and chose to do them anyways as a statement to me I guess. Either way you don't make a convincing case for yourself.
C) You then proceeded to finally let me talk to BoC and told me that if they agreed to work with us that they wouldn't have to worry about attacks. I got them to agree and your ally attacked them while you sited a rather weak excuse to support them. Judging by the results of that I'd say that was planned for a few days and that you had zero intention of following through on your claims.
D) If you don't like detailed explanations and feel that you've read enough then think about these three points alone. Now think about how that MIGHT
rub someone the wrong way and make them vote to join your enemies.
2. I never bragged about our whole alliance knocking off a 500 bireme wall. I pointed it out as you seemed convinced that we couldn't beat GL. You blatantly used that as an excuse to try to discredit me and convince yourself that you were right. Then we proceeded to knock off multiple GL towns and take their players...Like I said we would when you brought it up. Basically I brought that stuff up because I wasn't sure if you were genuinely concerned or just trying to use it as a snub at me. I thought i'd assume the better and point it out.
3. Lost all of our pacts? We only had one to begin with AND we ended the pact in the first place because of such reckless actions and refusal to work with us on your part. LOL No allies? Didn't you guys just make me an offer to repact yesterday? Boltz seemed pretty confused about why I decided to side with TEE instead of TR. I guess someone told this BS story to him too. :\
4. No friends? Actually most of my enemies are on good and friendly terms. Even here we understand that this is a game. Today I fight TEE but in another world who knows we may just all be on the same team. Heck several TEE members are in my premade. We don't even address that we're fighting we just have a good time in our respective alliances. Or did you mean RL? Where I also live a wonderful life and actually spend time with people on a nearly daily basis? That's on top of coaching for an old team of mine where again I am well loved.
5. TEE is on our backs? Really I don't think they care. Bear in mind there's a multitude of reasons as to why they tried to get you to fight us. A) They don't want to commit the time and effort it would take to island hop and bring themselves on multiple fronts. B) The closer your get the easier it gets for them long term. Outside of that it seems more Tcagel who is 3-1 all of the successful ones have been AFK attacks but a win is a win I suppose. The CSes they've sent that we knew about have been picked off between their large timing gaps.
6. Wait I tried to ditch SS? You do realize that I was offering TEE a merger right? We were deciding between you and TEE. Guess who we honestly felt would be more up front and just nicer? Kind of a sad day when an entire alliance feels that their enemy makes for a better ally because of your own actions largely. PS saying things like TEE was offering you to fight us and that we "aren't red yet" certainly didn't help TR's case. Obviously when someone keeps proding us with a stick we're going to make some adjustments and reach out to people who treat us better. In this case Howes has been nothing but polite. I honestly think that someone is just a little jealous here.
In other words please practice what you preach. Not sure if TEE told you different things here or you're honestly just trying to lie to your peers. Which consists of me, sixs, TB guys, and a few quiet TEE players. But if this was a political debate all of this could be disproven or revealed as a half truth. You would largely lose the election and let your party down. Much like you nearly did or would have had Howes said yes. Thankfully you don't seem to be involved in diplomacy anymore after that mishap. At least with us that is. Thank god for Boltz. <3
Being blunt Morighan you seem nice. But you also seem a little (very) arrogant yourself. You also seem unwilling to take responsibility for your own actions and failures that came with it and that's why you felt a need to make an excuse for yourself here. Bear in mind that your words and actions made an otherwise loyal ally want to join TEE. Now that you see things (hopefully) from our perspective you'll have a change of heart. Outside of that have a nice day.