So...

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

This world and its external forum is pretty much dead. And that sad part is I don't think that it was ever alive (the externals). Shame I came here with high hopes thinking that this would be similar to the onslaught and blood bath that EN Omicron was. This so far has been a hug fest or any alliance refusing to join in on the hug orgy being utterly crushed.

Maybe i'm over reacting. Anyone disagree?

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
This is the us. Grepo, the most exciting parts are the start of the world, when it's at it's least stable, after a while, when the world becomes solidified, and the wars are started, there might be some talk about that, but then everyone just becomes used to what's happening, once you make an enemy on a us. world, you usually keep it.

DeletedUser4951

All of the major "wars" have lasted less than two weeks.

DeletedUser4951

And its already over...LOL.

I'm begining to think that TEE IS the only alliance with any drive.

DeletedUser4951

Word is that BoC has already given up or is strongly considering it.

And I said I think TEE is the only alliance at this rate who if someone fought them and got the upper hand they wouldn't back down after two weeks.

DeletedUser4951

Unless AH gets some long term help then I doubt they'll last.

DeletedUser3109

True But With TEE trying to expand into 56 I think AH is going to be comfortable for a while.

DeletedUser4951

BoC seems to be picking TEE as their favorites to surrender to and join.

I hope the leadership of TB picks up that phone...Because I'm confident that I called it. 8)

DeletedUser5156

Is it just me, or is chat not working? I click on chat, and it opens, but my name never goes up in the list of online people, and my messages just disappear.

DeletedUser

Yes, We were expecting a fight, I'm surprised that BoC leaders dropped their membership like a hot rock, and ran into TEE's arms only after a couple days of fighting...

*Shrug*

Disappointing when the leadership of an alliance doesn't have any allegiance....

1. I feel for the abandoned members of BoC...
2. I'm surprised TEE took these leaders (if you want to call them that) knowing that they turn and run at the first sign of a fight.
3. I guess some people (BoC) don't realize the imbalance of an alliance can be a game killer in a fast server... My impression, first time leaders at anything, although I can not confirm....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol... i joined a few days ao and right away had some issues ...
1) a terrible disjointed forum .. i mean mess everywhere .. a messy forum is usually the first sign of a bad or inactive alliance and alliance leadership
2) the lack of information about how all these wars were being started ... and finally

3) instead of coming up with an effective plan of counterattack their only orders were to hunker down and try to ride out the storm... huh? thats crazy.. basically saying become bp farms and easy conquests for the enemy ...

so its no wonder they ran ... i just feel bad for the guys who trusted them

DeletedUser4951

Really? I wouldn't find it so surprising. Nobody was supposed to touch BoC until I got done talking to them to see if they'd work together with us. When they said yes that was supposed to end all hostilities. Considering your attack was clearly planned for a few days prior and certainly not a spur of the moment thing. I wouldn't find it surprising that they ran to TEE. I would have too if someone I was supposed to work with couldn't even honor their own word.

I'm assuming that if TR vouched for you that they let you in on that little detail. If not then I am sorry to TB players they are not to blame in such an incident.

DeletedUser

Yes, because we wait for you to decide on everything and dictate to us *insert eyeroll here* I told you day one we didn't answer to you and you just couldn't take your ego down a notch and realize I was shooting straight and willing to be your partner, I just didn't agree with your assessment of the situation. Which, incidentally, was the BoC was going to tear us all a new one and it would be weeks before they broke. That phone call was a wrong number you were dialing. At least get your facts straight and quit revisioning your prophecies there Nostrodamus. Anyone that brags to me about how you faced a mighty wall of 500 birs (!) and tore it down with only his whole alliance going in just makes me giggle. That's why you're a

Sad little man
Lost all of your pacts
You got no friends
and TEE on your back

As for defending the "leadership" of BoC I'm not surprised since you tried to do the same thing to your guys at SS and abandon them to jump over. Difference was you didn't make the cut :)

DeletedUser4951

Yes, because we wait for you to decide on everything and dictate to us *insert eyeroll here* I told you day one we didn't answer to you and you just couldn't take your ego down a notch and realize I was shooting straight and willing to be your partner, I just didn't agree with your assessment of the situation. Which, incidentally, was the BoC was going to tear us all a new one and it would be weeks before they broke. That phone call was a wrong number you were dialing. At least get your facts straight and quit revisioning your prophecies there Nostrodamus. Anyone that brags to me about how you faced a mighty wall of 500 birs (!) and tore it down with only his whole alliance going in just makes me giggle. That's why you're a

Sad little man
Lost all of your pacts
You got no friends
and TEE on your back

As for defending the "leadership" of BoC I'm not surprised since you tried to do the same thing to your guys at SS and abandon them to jump over. Difference was you didn't make the cut :)

Wow that's a mouth full. Too bad none of it is correct or is completely misguided. You seem like a talker so i'll return the favor.

Ego? You're the one who had such confidence that the BoC war would go 100% your way. In reality you sent them to TEE. Nice job there MS. Patton. Doing about as well as Eli Manning on opening day with your strategies here.

1. Tried to run the show? Not exactly, you knew I was gone for a week. When we got in touch in depth we argued more about a player and BoC than we did talk about TEE. When we did talk about TEE your advice was SS should blitz them right away....Good plan on paper but in reality that tends not to work. Which made a lot of us loose faith in your play calling abilities. And your actions proved us right. I never said anything along the lines of "you better not or else" so me trying to control TR is a pretty big reach. I also never told you that TR would tear you a new one. I said you would never control the needed turf even if you did beat them. I knew BoC wouldn't win a long term fight. I did know many more would run to TEE than TR. But hey I only talked to them and got that impression right? What do I know?
So let me reiterate here.

Further more I requested several times to let me talk to BoC. You finally agreed and when I did they agreed to work with us. I told them, under the impression that you gave me, that no attacks would fly in that case. You choose the recklessly jump the gun and or failed to pass that along to TB. Just so this sinks in as this is the most key point you brought up lets recap.

A) Never tried to run the show. Sorry if you took it that way however you did a very bad job in approaching and took rather immature approaches to settling the issue yourself.

B) Never said BoC would beat you. Said if you did that you would take away a front as you would never cover enough ground in time. You succeeded in taking away a front and failed in covering enough ground. So even if I was running the show. You just proved my point and proved that you were too short sighted to see the possible repercussions of that. That or you did see them and chose to do them anyways as a statement to me I guess. Either way you don't make a convincing case for yourself.

C) You then proceeded to finally let me talk to BoC and told me that if they agreed to work with us that they wouldn't have to worry about attacks. I got them to agree and your ally attacked them while you sited a rather weak excuse to support them. Judging by the results of that I'd say that was planned for a few days and that you had zero intention of following through on your claims.

D) If you don't like detailed explanations and feel that you've read enough then think about these three points alone. Now think about how that MIGHT rub someone the wrong way and make them vote to join your enemies.

2. I never bragged about our whole alliance knocking off a 500 bireme wall. I pointed it out as you seemed convinced that we couldn't beat GL. You blatantly used that as an excuse to try to discredit me and convince yourself that you were right. Then we proceeded to knock off multiple GL towns and take their players...Like I said we would when you brought it up. Basically I brought that stuff up because I wasn't sure if you were genuinely concerned or just trying to use it as a snub at me. I thought i'd assume the better and point it out.

3. Lost all of our pacts? We only had one to begin with AND we ended the pact in the first place because of such reckless actions and refusal to work with us on your part. LOL No allies? Didn't you guys just make me an offer to repact yesterday? Boltz seemed pretty confused about why I decided to side with TEE instead of TR. I guess someone told this BS story to him too. :\

4. No friends? Actually most of my enemies are on good and friendly terms. Even here we understand that this is a game. Today I fight TEE but in another world who knows we may just all be on the same team. Heck several TEE members are in my premade. We don't even address that we're fighting we just have a good time in our respective alliances. Or did you mean RL? Where I also live a wonderful life and actually spend time with people on a nearly daily basis? That's on top of coaching for an old team of mine where again I am well loved. :)

5. TEE is on our backs? Really I don't think they care. Bear in mind there's a multitude of reasons as to why they tried to get you to fight us. A) They don't want to commit the time and effort it would take to island hop and bring themselves on multiple fronts. B) The closer your get the easier it gets for them long term. Outside of that it seems more Tcagel who is 3-1 all of the successful ones have been AFK attacks but a win is a win I suppose. The CSes they've sent that we knew about have been picked off between their large timing gaps.

6. Wait I tried to ditch SS? You do realize that I was offering TEE a merger right? We were deciding between you and TEE. Guess who we honestly felt would be more up front and just nicer? Kind of a sad day when an entire alliance feels that their enemy makes for a better ally because of your own actions largely. PS saying things like TEE was offering you to fight us and that we "aren't red yet" certainly didn't help TR's case. Obviously when someone keeps proding us with a stick we're going to make some adjustments and reach out to people who treat us better. In this case Howes has been nothing but polite. I honestly think that someone is just a little jealous here. ;)

In other words please practice what you preach. Not sure if TEE told you different things here or you're honestly just trying to lie to your peers. Which consists of me, sixs, TB guys, and a few quiet TEE players. But if this was a political debate all of this could be disproven or revealed as a half truth. You would largely lose the election and let your party down. Much like you nearly did or would have had Howes said yes. Thankfully you don't seem to be involved in diplomacy anymore after that mishap. At least with us that is. Thank god for Boltz. <3

Being blunt Morighan you seem nice. But you also seem a little (very) arrogant yourself. You also seem unwilling to take responsibility for your own actions and failures that came with it and that's why you felt a need to make an excuse for yourself here. Bear in mind that your words and actions made an otherwise loyal ally want to join TEE. Now that you see things (hopefully) from our perspective you'll have a change of heart. Outside of that have a nice day.

DeletedUser

Wow that's a mouth full. Too bad none of it is correct or is completely misguided. You seem like a talker so i'll return the favor.

Ego? You're the one who had such confidence that the BoC war would go 100% your way. In reality you sent them to TEE. Nice job there MS. Patton. Doing about as well as Eli Manning on opening day with your strategies here.

1. Tried to run the show? Not exactly, you knew I was gone for a week. When we got in touch in depth we argued more about a player and BoC than we did talk about TEE. When we did talk about TEE your advice was SS should blitz them right away....Good plan on paper but in reality that tends not to work. Which made a lot of us loose faith in your play calling abilities. And your actions proved us right. I never said anything along the lines of "you better not or else" so me trying to control TR is a pretty big reach. I also never told you that TR would tear you a new one. I said you would never control the needed turf even if you did beat them. I knew BoC wouldn't win a long term fight. I did know many more would run to TEE than TR. But hey I only talked to them and got that impression right? What do I know?
So let me reiterate here

Further more I requested several times to let me talk to BoC. You finally agreed and when I did they agreed to work with us. I told them, under the impression that you gave me, that no attacks would fly in that case. You choose the recklessly jump the gun and or failed to pass that along to TB. Just so this sinks in as this is the most key point you brought up lets recap.

A) Never tried to run the show. Sorry if you took it that way however you did a very bad job in approaching and took rather immature approaches to settling the issue yourself.

B) Never said BoC would beat you. Said if you did that you would take away a front as you would never cover enough ground in time. You succeeded in taking away a front and failed in covering enough ground. So even if I was running the show. You just proved my point and proved that you were too short sighted to see the possible repercussions of that. That or you did see them and chose to do them anyways as a statement to me I guess. Either way you don't make a convincing case for yourself.

C) You then proceeded to finally let me talk to BoC and told me that if they agreed to work with us that they wouldn't have to worry about attacks. I got them to agree and your ally attacked them while you sited a rather weak excuse to support them. Judging by the results of that I'd say that was planned for a few days and that you had zero intention of following through on your claims.

D) If you don't like detailed explanations and feel that you've read enough then think about these three points alone. Now think about how that MIGHT rub someone the wrong way and make them vote to join your enemies.

2. I never bragged about our whole alliance knocking off a 500 bireme wall. I pointed it out as you seemed convinced that we couldn't beat GL. You blatantly used that as an excuse to try to discredit me and convince yourself that you were right. Then we proceeded to knock off multiple GL towns and take their players...Like I said we would when you brought it up. Basically I brought that stuff up because I wasn't sure if you were genuinely concerned or just trying to use it as a snub at me. I thought i'd assume the better and point it out.

3. Lost all of our pacts? We only had one to begin with AND we ended the pact in the first place because of such reckless actions and refusal to work with us on your part. LOL No allies? Didn't you guys just make me an offer to repact yesterday? Boltz seemed pretty confused about why I decided to side with TEE instead of TR. I guess someone told this BS story to him too. :\

4. No friends? Actually most of my enemies are on good and friendly terms. Even here we understand that this is a game. Today I fight TEE but in another world who knows we may just all be on the same team. Heck several TEE members are in my premade. We don't even address that we're fighting we just have a good time in our respective alliances. Or did you mean RL? Where I also live a wonderful life and actually spend time with people on a nearly daily basis? That's on top of coaching for an old team of mine where again I am well loved. :)

5. TEE is on our backs? Really I don't think they care. Bear in mind there's a multitude of reasons as to why they tried to get you to fight us. A) They don't want to commit the time and effort it would take to island hop and bring themselves on multiple fronts. B) The closer your get the easier it gets for them long term. Outside of that it seems more Tcagel who is 3-1 all of the successful ones have been AFK attacks but a win is a win I suppose. The CSes they've sent that we knew about have been picked off between their large timing gaps.

6. Wait I tried to ditch SS? You do realize that I was offering TEE a merger right? We were deciding between you and TEE. Guess who we honestly felt would be more up front and just nicer? Kind of a sad day when an entire alliance feels that their enemy makes for a better ally because of your own actions largely. PS saying things like TEE was offering you to fight us and that we "aren't red yet" certainly didn't help TR's case. Obviously when someone keeps proding us with a stick we're going to make some adjustments and reach out to people who treat us better. In this case Howes has been nothing but polite. I honestly think that someone is just a little jealous here. ;)

In other words please practice what you preach. Not sure if TEE told you different things here or you're honestly just trying to lie to your peers. Which consists of me, sixs, TB guys, and a few quiet TEE players. But if this was a political debate all of this could be disproven or revealed as a half truth. You would largely lose the election and let your party down. Much like you nearly did or would have had Howes said yes. Thankfully you don't seem to be involved in diplomacy anymore after that mishap. At least with us that is. Thank god for Boltz. <3

Being blunt Morighan you seem nice. But you also seem a little (very) arrogant yourself. You also seem unwilling to take responsibility for your own actions and failures that came with it and that's why you felt a need to make an excuse for yourself here. Bear in mind that your words and actions made an otherwise loyal ally want to join TEE. Now that you see things (hopefully) from our perspective you'll have a change of heart. Outside of that have a nice day.

TLDR...

Smilo, you know how I know you're lying, your fingers are moving on the keyboard. Today you actually had the cajones to start sending stuff about your attack plan on TEE and how we fit in. You are a delusional, egotistical, immature kid. Working with you was like trying to chase a 3 year old girl in a tiara and a princess dress on. You've sealed your own fate, buddy.

Also, now you're going to lie on Boltz. Wow, you will just bite everyone. If I were sitting on my last bir facing TEE all by me onsies we would not pact with you again..lol.. Pact with you again...hahahahaha

Also, just so you know before you blow your rep with any other people, every conversation we've ever had or that I've had with Howes is copied to every member of our team. I'm not the one who has a square peg for a round hole. My people know exactly what I said and, sadly for you, exactly what you've said. God, you just make me sad with this.

Kiss the rim for me Smilo you pro you. It's okay, you'll have Wacky to keep you company. Hug that Teddy tight to you :)

DeletedUser4951

TLDR...

Smilo, you know how I know you're lying, your fingers are moving on the keyboard. Today you actually had the cajones to start sending stuff about your attack plan on TEE and how we fit in. You are a delusional, egotistical, immature kid. Working with you was like trying to chase a 3 year old girl in a tiara and a princess dress on. You've sealed your own fate, buddy.

Also, now you're going to lie on Boltz. Wow, you will just bite everyone. If I were sitting on my last bir facing TEE all by me onsies we would not pact with a gain..lol.. Pact with you again...hahahahaha

Also, just so you know before you blow your rep with any other people, every conversation we've ever had or that I've had with Howes is copied to every member of our team. I'm not the one who has a square peg for a round hole. My people know exactly what I said and, sadly for you, exactly what you've said. God, you just make me sad with this.

Kiss the rim for me Smilo you pro you. It's okay, you'll have Wacky to keep you company. Hug that Teddy tight to you :)

Really now i'm lying?

[9/8/2013 6:40:57 PM] Boltz: well thats good to see, and hear...
[9/8/2013 6:41:21 PM] Boltz: our small TEE refugee op has gone well so far that is
[9/8/2013 6:42:02 PM] Smilodon (Dan): That's nice to hear. There's a lot of damage control that needs doing in O56. TEE made it no secret that they'll be gunning for you too.
[9/8/2013 6:42:11 PM] Smilodon (Dan): Its part of the reason they wanted you to come after us. :p
[9/8/2013 6:42:55 PM] Boltz: yes i know.. we wont be going after you, as far as i can tell.. but by tomorrow we should have a better foot hold in 56

What would we make of that then? I guess i'm not the one that's lying here am I? That or you and Boltz are doing two different things haha. Seriously you're just running your mouth and making yourself look like you don't have a clue at this point.

And congratz? I haven't talked to anyone in TR, aside from boltz, in a pretty long time. Nor do I plan to unless approached first.

And good luck with that...Gee were you this arrogant to BoC? No wonder literally everyone is running to TEE over you. Maybe grow up a bit or do something productive. Have fun "rimming" me. You're welcome to start running your attacks instead of your mouth whenever. ;)

Also you didn't read it all but you knew that I was lying? Sounds a little "delusional" ;)

You never worked with me either. You basically told me a bad plan. I protested, you told me to deal with it or gave some false hope that you would listen to my warnings. Then proceeded to do your own thing. To add to your own delusion lets consider that you thought that you ended to pact with us. When we both know there's a very different message between us saying otherwise.