Sink Or Swim (after BP ends for most players)

DeletedUser4951

should have brought d-dub here

I did, he stayed for a short while. Knowing DW, he's probably off forming the next big premade. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was trying to cross Venom off his to beat list. :)

DeletedUser9509

1 FireBreathing Ducks float until it has a major war then sink
2 The Borg Collective bad leadership but few good players hope to float
3 Kings of Olympos any doubts? sink
4 Lords of Chaos ofcource sink
5 FRIENDS i hope no one needs to ask me this sink
6 Ancient Warriors they must go to ancient times it isnt possible so sink
7 L.O.L they will sink by laughing
8 The Summit a good leadership with few good players will float or swim
9 Delian League ....sink
10 South East Empire basically sink
13 Radioactive swim has a good leadership with few good players
14 Futurus Sanguis swim they are good swimmers actually
25 Honour and Power hope to float or swim
28 Eighth Circle protected by sir kipper may swim or float

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say Eighth Circle is protected by SirKipper. Without a doubt he looks to be an asset to them but even if he had a more 'normal' amount of points they'd be looking strong. The majority of them joined a day or two after the server started so taking that into account they're growing well.

DeletedUser

no please attack us kipp is the only decent player here dont listen to the nipple knight.

DeletedUser

no please attack us kipp is the only decent player here dont listen to the nipple knight.

My bad, yeah they're all noobs, even kipp is a terrible player. Just has more money than brains!!!
I'll attack you guys later Zane and have my alliance join in. Such farm, much fun <3

DeletedUser8889

My bad, yeah they're all noobs, even kipp is a terrible player. Just has more money than brains!!!
I'll attack you guys later Zane and have my alliance join in. Such farm, much fun <3

good man , i like it

DeletedUser

Sousa could you please update this thread? like post a new sink or swim thing.

DeletedUser

I'm no Sousa, but I'm almost as smart as him. A bit bored so here's my opinion on the current top 12 :)

1) The Borg Collective -

Swapping between the number one spot with FireBreathing Ducks, they are currently the top dog in Juktas. Topping every BP stat, they seem to have their hands full. Only a few takes from nobody important, they better be saving all those culture points and city slots for something really cool with fireworks and streamers. Expecting more from them to come as the top ranking alliance. They should float unless those fireworks burn their boat down.

2) FireBreathing Ducks -

Nothing out of the ordinary for this alliance. Holding the number two spot playing extremely average. I've had desk jobs more exciting than this alliance. No idea who they're fighting, but it must be a really balanced war because they haven't lost any cities or gained any cities to any major alliance. A few players that are talented, but otherwise uninteresting. Doggy Paddle

3) Futurus Sanguis -

A lot of names I recognize. I was on the opposite side of Futurus Sanguis while they were under Acupuncture in Xi. I hope this alliance isn't the Grepolis equivalent of a crummy movie remake like Red Dawn or The Evil Dead. Although they don't seem to have much of the original cast, they have picked up some promising upcoming actors. Nothing too flashy yet if you don't count Draceus' and Sousa's forum shenanigans. I expect these guys to catch up and possibly pull ahead of the top two alliances in the next few weeks. Swim

4) Kings Of Olympos -

Who? Oh, that alliance that...

-already has an academy
-has 0 conquests/colonizations
-is 11th in ABP
-can't spell Olympus

They are either prepping for the greatest magic trick since Houdini or slowly sinking. They've padlocked themselves and have been lowered into the tank, the question is whether they can get out like their idol did. Probably sink, they can't even do card tricks.

5) FRIENDS -

This alliance's profile have caused reoccurring nightmares about my foreign language class. Romanians are really good at this game, and these guys don't look like the exception. The language barrier may cause problems in the future. I don't see them making it to end game, although that can be said about almost every other alliance at this point. No real fighting is going on so I can't really say anything about these guys. Expect most of the other evaluations to be like this. The waters are shark infested, doggy paddle carefully

6) Anastasis -

I have to cheer for these guys as the best rim alliance. Original name, but their profile hurts. No real threat in 64 and they've still managed to scrap up enough ABP to land 5th. I expect this alliance to survive on the rim until a core alliance decides to move in. I can't think of any jokes to make about this alliance, so I guess they swim

7) Lords of Chaos -

They've developed the unique strategy of not defending their members when they get attacked. Lost 3 cities with no conquests. I've seen more potential in gas station workers. They've got some fat cities though. Feed off of this alliance while you can. They'll be around as long as the McRib was. Sink

Eight) Radioactive - (stupid 8) face made with the 8 and ))

Hey, you remember that alliance with the song for a name? The one that won the world? Yeah, neither do I. There's a first time for everything though, and these guys may be the one's to pull it off. They're swinging well above their weight, placing 2nd in ABP. Their big players have been doing their job in the alliance, but not much coming from the lower ranks. Swimming with pool noodles

9) Gods of Sin -

These guys are the Chihuahuas of the Top 12. A lot of bark with no bite. I expect more blood lust from an alliance founded by a guys named 'God of Horror'. They show their pacts in the alliance profile. Case and point. Sink

10) Ancient Warriors -

How'd they get into the Top 12? Hitting surprisingly hard for the amount of inactive players they have. Their best won't get them through this world though. Sink

11) Delian League -

18th in ABP. Luckily ocean 53 isn't anything special. Unless you consider these guys special. Which would be pretty special. I especially think these guys will sink.

12) The Summit -

Huh? Sink

DeletedUser

Thanks, it was a Good read with the song, "Hey Brother", in the background.

Also, Futurus Sanguis is the alliance that FBD is fighting.

DeletedUser8889

I'm no Sousa, but I'm almost as smart as him. A bit bored so here's my opinion on the current top 12 :)

1) The Borg Collective -

Swapping between the number one spot with FireBreathing Ducks, they are currently the top dog in Juktas. Topping every BP stat, they seem to have their hands full. Only a few takes from nobody important, they better be saving all those culture points and city slots for something really cool with fireworks and streamers. Expecting more from them to come as the top ranking alliance. They should float unless those fireworks burn their boat down.

These guys are bad. Few promising players. #BorgSlayer

DeletedUser

Lol, Peterpanic is the only one that looks promising. LOL

#20,000Points

DeletedUser836

Radioactive just stole first place from borgs and still have an average over 3k.

DeletedUser

XD HAHA.

And FS takes one city from FBD and they fold, hilarious.

DeletedUser

Simmers? Haha, the guy i took had 6500 points.

I don't think simmers use gold.

DeletedUser

I love how the borg came to us after getting their butts handed to them the past few days.

I think they sink soon.